Who Allowed the Parade In DC to Ruin Their 4th

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
So let’s hear how bad the 4th was for those that were obsessed over the DC parade? How did it negatively impact your lives? How many need to go get treatment for PTSD? How are you going to live differently because of the huge impact on this parade? How many of us are allowing a President to control our emotions that caused so much upset over a parade?

Please I’m interested, it didn’t impact me at all, in fact I didn’t watch it because I was too busy with my family.

Just wondering how we all survived and what precautions everyone took.

images

Didn't bother me at all....but I'm not a snowflake!!!

So let’s hear how bad the 4th was for those that were obsessed over the DC parade? How did it negatively impact your lives? How many need to go get treatment for PTSD? How are you going to live differently because of the huge impact on this parade? How many of us are allowing a President to control our emotions that caused so much upset over a parade?

Please I’m interested, it didn’t impact me at all, in fact I didn’t watch it because I was too busy with my family.

Nope. Lovely Fourth, thank you and entirely Trump free. The Fifth, however, is another story. You guys are not going to stop talking about it for days and days are you?

Nope. Lovely Fourth, thank you and entirely Trump free. The Fifth, however, is another story. You guys are not going to stop talking about it for days and days are you?

Me? The last few days the left has cried and cried and cried how bad this parade was and how terrible it would be, I’m just trying to find out how big the impact was. Is it as bad as everyone claimed?

I watched it and loved it!

Then don't reply to the posts that address the 4th of July parade in DC.
Change the channel, turn the page, turn it off...no one is forcing anyone to participate.

It seems like everyone had watched or attended it.

Trump’s ‘Salute to America’ parade sets off celebrity Twitter fireworks

My next door neighbors here in Massachusetts cancelled their cookout
And beat their kids once an hour for the entire day. The man of the house stood on the front porch yelling TRUMMMMMP! TRUMMMMMMMP! whilst staring at the sky. The wife took time off from beating the kids to stroll around in rollers, mudpack and bathrobe wailing..... this continued well into the night.

Jo

Last edited:

When I lived in DC, I packed up and left town 4th of July to avoid 1) the crowds and 2) the freaking bottleneck traffic that was even more insane than usual.

Then don't reply to the posts that address the 4th of July parade in DC.
Change the channel, turn the page, turn it off...no one is forcing anyone to participate.

You don't understand. lacking any real purpose in life or any legitimate reason to dislike this President leaves old lady with very few options but to stalk such threads best way to absorb some form of purpose for existing. Even her declaration that her fourth was completely Trump free belies her actual State of mind. Why did she find it necessary to use the word Trump at all to describe her day yesterday? Because she spent the entire day filming all the 4th of July parade in DC only and self-denial of the same. He is living rent-free in their heads.

Jo

Forum List

Back