Who, among Trump's cabinet, will have the guts to tell him, "you can't do that"?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
For me, the thread's title summarizes what is truly scary about a Trump administration. The orange charlatan will say and do many, many stupid AND dangerous things and we should rely on those surrounding him to mitigate his self-centered actions......however, no one (with maybe Romney as a possible exception) seem to have the guts to tell him what he can and cannot do.
Scary situation.

I think he will be the final authority of any and all decisions and I believe even the Supreme Court. He is now
King Tut.

Oh I think he's gathering a group of folks who are far from yes men and women.

I think Trump will be more than willing to listen to what they tell him and take the advice they give.

Remember. Trump isn't a politician. He's a billionaire businessman and he's no dummy.

Yeah I can see the OP's point. YOU'RE FIRED!! Has been heard from Trump's bedroom at night by his maid as Trump talks in his sleep..

Remember. Trump isn't a politician. He's a billionaire businessman and he's no dummy.

We would all like to think that wealth makes one NOT be a dummy....but Trump debunked that myth.

For me, the thread's title summarizes what is truly scary about a Trump administration. The orange charlatan will say and do many, many stupid AND dangerous things and we should rely on those surrounding him to mitigate his self-centered actions......however, no one (with maybe Romney as a possible exception) seem to have the guts to tell him what he can and cannot do.
Scary situation.

White House Council.

Scary situation.

Yeah......all of them....he isn't picking lap dogs or yes people.......they are all strong picks so far......You can bet your ass Kelly Anne has told him what to do a lot.....

This whole left wing meme that Trump is out of control is really fucking stupid......he built a huge business empire...you do not do that by being out of control or being unable to take the advice of others.....

The reason you morons don't understand this....is your guys have all spent their entire lives living on the government......from hilary, to obama to bill the rapist....all government born and bred.......with no real world job experience that didn't rely on a member of their family being on the government payroll...

We would all like to think that wealth makes one NOT be a dummy....but Trump debunked that myth.

Yeah.....by becoming first a billionaire, then a t.v. star, then defeating 16 experienced political opponents and then defeating the obama and clinton crime machines.....and he is now called Mr. President.........

Yeah...he is that dumb....

moron.....

Sure, Trump IS rich.....but he made his money by:

a. Having daddy's little bundle of millions and an already lucrative business
b. Screwing people who had done work for him
c. Selling his name like a brand
d. NOT paying taxes for decades
e. "Bribing" corrupt politicians (if you think that Hillary is corrupt, check out how much money Trump gave her.)
f. Going bankrupt how many times?

So, if you think that the above makes him a "perfect" candidate to look out for the common person's benefit and run the most powerful and influential country on earth, you're just as dumb as he is.

Scary situation.
Kelly Ann Conway

Donald Trump is reportedly 'furious' over Kellyanne Conway's remarks about Mitt Romney

The irony here is that people keep telling him he can't do this and that, yet he goes ahead and does just this and that. And you know what,...

After Obama''s laughable A.G. appointments of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch and using the IRS to spy on Americans and punish political enemies the left has the gall to ask if Trump appointments have the guts to say "you can't do that"? The last politician to stray from the democrat party's insane party line was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party.

The irony here is that people keep telling him he can't do this and that, yet he goes ahead and does just this and that. And you know what,...

That goes for all the things Republicans push. All of their unpopular ideas get shot down at first but then eventually they wear us down and get their shit passed. People don't believe they'll really do what they say but they eventually do. All the cuts Paul Ryan pushed through for example.

This is why I'm sure medicare and social security are toast. ZERO corporate taxes are coming and war with Iran is imminent. So is banning abortion. Keystone Pipeline? All just a matter of time.

Scary situation.
Get a life.

Trump is used to listening to lawyers.

So he will listen to his Chief White House Counsel at least on legal matters.

Reince (Reinhold) is a consummate politician and genius, and Trump will listen to him on political issues.

So far so good.

Trump is YOUR President as well as My President even though neither one of us voted for him.

So get on board. Or STFU.

Scary situation.
Watching the fragile snowflakes quiver in fear is entertaining.

That goes for all the things Republicans push. All of their unpopular ideas get shot down at first but then eventually they wear us down and get their shit passed. People don't believe they'll really do what they say but they eventually do. All the cuts Paul Ryan pushed through for example.

This is why I'm sure medicare and social security are toast. ZERO corporate taxes are coming and war with Iran is imminent. So is banning abortion. Keystone Pipeline? All just a matter of time.
That's not true.

Sen. Minority Leader Chuck Schumer still has substantial veto power through the filibuster mechanism so as long as the GOP does NOT have 60 Senators then Schumer has significant power to stop anything insane such as OASDI, Medicare, Medicaid, or ACA changes.

And in the meantime there will be no abominable activist appointments to the US Supreme Court like the last few idiots, Kagan, Sotomayor, and (gad!) Ginsberg.

Ginsberg should be impeached.

Forum List

Back