Who are some of your favorite guitarists all-time, in any genre of music?

This thread goes out to Angelo, THE expert on guitarists on this site. Some of my favorites include Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Richard Thompson - guitarist/singer/songwriter extraordinaire from the UK, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Robert Fripp, Eric Johnson, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Sonny Landreth - THE best blues and rock slide guitarist I've heard. These are some of my favorites, who are some of yours?
Eric Clapton...totally!

This thread goes out to Angelo, THE expert on guitarists on this site. Some of my favorites include Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Richard Thompson - guitarist/singer/songwriter extraordinaire from the UK, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Robert Fripp, Eric Johnson, Stevie Ray Vaughan, and Sonny Landreth - THE best blues and rock slide guitarist I've heard. These are some of my favorites, who are some of yours?
Eric Clapton...totally!

You bet! What a wonderful guitarist he's been for many, many years. And thanks for the video, Coyote.

Eric Clapton...totally!

You bet! What a wonderful guitarist he's been for many, many years.

He really is incredible, and he has evolved as he has aged, still great :)

Eric Clapton...totally!

Oh! I know that song!

Forum List

Back