Who are the 4 nobodies running for Democrats? i never hear libs speak of them.

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
it seems the Left-wing clown car is more concerned with what Republicans are doing than their own boring cabal of interchangeable panderers

On a board filled with rage-filled Trump supporters why would anyone try to sell a democratic candidate? Besides, the spectacle of the GOP eating itself is much more entertaining.

it seems the Left-wing clown car is more concerned with what Republicans are doing than their own boring cabal of interchangeable panderers

that's been their politics for years and years. it's called, the Democrat Dirty politics. It's consist of smear. lie, make up stuff about how someone brought up a women's menstruation, or they said they were ugly because they said, "well look at that what you will be voting for' , when that isn't what they meant at all. But thanks to the translations done by the snakes for the Democrats that's what you end up hearing. Nothing close to the truth. That's where the dirty politics comes into play. What is there to speak about the Democrats. they push the same shit over and over for years and years. We need to GIVE EVERYONE FREE free free free. and so what it comes off the back of your fellow countrymen and women.

that's been their politics for years and years. it's called, the Democrat Dirty politics. It's consist of smear. lie, make up stuff about how someone brought up a women's menstruation, or they said they were ugly because they said, "well look at that what you will be voting for' , when that isn't what they meant at all. But thanks to the translations done by the snakes for the Democrats that's what you end up hearing. Nothing close to the truth. That's where the dirty politics comes into play. What is there to speak about the Democrats. they push the same shit over and over for years and years. We need to GIVE EVERYONE FREE free free free. and so what it comes off the back of your fellow countrymen and women.

As you well know, "free free free" is a LIE LIE LIE.

And as we all know, you live off "your fellow countrymen and women".

Speaking of dirty - your avatar.
:puke3:

What a disgusting, lying hypocrite you are.

:eusa_liar:

Republicans have been selling the exact same veiled racism, trickle down, working class hating, victim blaming bullshit since Reagan and steadily losing their diversity, now they are reaching their final form, a white nationalist plutocrat party built on scapegoating and rage. If this is not what you actually want in a party then quit politics or be prepared to deal with the outrage they stir up by being hateful pricks.

Dems = weak and quiet.

Pubs = loud and crazy.

Welcome to America.

Republicans have been selling the exact same veiled racism, trickle down, working class hating, victim blaming bullshit since Reagan and steadily losing their diversity, now they are reaching their final form, a white nationalist plutocrat party built on scapegoating and rage. If this is not what you actually want in a party then quit politics or be prepared to deal with the outrage they stir up by being hateful pricks.

So you still can't answer our question?

Why do you support Hillary? Inquiring minds want to know...

I don't, never have and never will. She's George Bush in a pantsuit, you ought to love her.

I don't, never have and never will. She's George Bush in a pantsuit, you ought to love her.

Yup that's all she is...thank you

I didn't vote for Bush Jr the second time...

Why do you support Hillary?

She's highly qualified:
  • Graduated with honors from Yale Law School before completing another year of graduate studies.
  • Worked on Presidential campaigns of Barry Goldwater (1964), George McGovern (1972), and Jimmy Carter(1976)
  • 8 Years as First Lady of the United States
  • Served as US Senator from New York
  • Served as US Secretary of State

She's championed women's issues her whole career, that's important to me. Also, I agree with her stance on most issues. She's also married to one of the best presidents we've had in my lifetime. They're a great political team.

She's highly qualified:
  • Graduated with honors from Yale Law School before completing another year of graduate studies.
  • Worked on Presidential campaigns of Barry Goldwater (1964), George McGovern (1972), and Jimmy Carter(1976)
She's championed women's issues her whole career, that's important to me. Also, I agree with her stance on most issues. She's also married to one of the best presidents we've had in my lifetime. They're a great political team.

um that is a record of failure leftard.

She's highly qualified:
For the bankers perhaps, they have contributed nearly identical amounts to Jeb! and Clinton this go around, what does that tell you? Not supporting another candidate that Wall Street likes. She is secretive and prefers to make deals behind locked doors. Enough already.

Last edited:

She's highly qualified:
For the bankers perhaps, they have contributed nearly identical amounts to Jeb! and Clinton this go around, what does that tell you? Not supporting another candidate that Wall Street likes. She is secretive and prefers to make deals behind locked doors. Enough already.

It tells me you have an unrealistic view of what it takes to win National Elections.

Forum List

Back