Who are the fools buying into more drilling?

37 yrs old, 5'7, former college wrestler and metro detroit powerlifting champ. Still have the biceps, calves, shoulders, back and chest but I have a gut because i'm 37 and work in an office. I'm pure bred greek so of course i'm genetically more athletic than typical american guys.

you guys probably look like rob schneider, david spade and andy dick. lol.

I see you guys as golfers. not muscular but not fat either.

Really? You sound more like a pencil-necked GEEK to me.

Do you realize just how stupid that statement about being more athletically gifted than Americans is?

And no Mr Athletically Gifted ... I look like something that would make you piss your pants and your "resume" is novice at best.

nancy pelosi, patriot act, clinton surplus, they stole floria and ohio, racists, lied us into iraq, pro choice, pork, larry craig, vetter, abramoff, foley, rove, delay, 9 11, harry reed, walter reed hospital, support the troops and bring them home, monopolies, tax breaks to the rich, don't ask don't tell, windfall taxes, enron loopholes, anthrax, saddam, surge, offshore drilling.

I didn't want to disappoint you. lol

Looks like all of your posts.:eusa_eh:

Do you realize just how stupid that statement about being more athletically gifted than Americans is?

And no Mr Athletically Gifted ... I look like something that would make you piss your pants and your "resume" is novice at best.

This is who I visualize for Bobo...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0vZGE-HMrQ&feature=related]YouTube - Matt Foley Tribute[/ame]

Looks like all of your posts.:eusa_eh:

Hey, my buddy james lee is fighting in the ufc in august. google james lee ufc for exact dates. I believe this month. maybe even this weekend.. shit, its august already? I used to whip him. but I stopped wrestling before ufc was even popular. he's getting old too. he and everyone that knew me back then all ask me if I wish ufc was around back when I was in my 20's.

I doubt you have the ground game to handle me.

and no you wouldn't be able to keep me from getting inside on you.

let me guess, you learned lethal blows in the service? you better land one or I would drop you on your head. knock some sense in you. humble you.

ps. I beat up a marine when I was a junior in highschool. telegraph strip. he headlocked me and I had to suflay him on his head. he almost chocked me out. crazy fucker. he even took several punches to his balls. my friends and I will never forget that. I shouldn't of thrown my mcd milkshake in his face for taking cuts in front of me.

Hey, my buddy james lee is fighting in the ufc in august. google james lee ufc for exact dates. I believe this month. maybe even this weekend.. shit, its august already? I used to whip him. but I stopped wrestling before ufc was even popular. he's getting old too. he and everyone that knew me back then all ask me if I wish ufc was around back when I was in my 20's.

I doubt you have the ground game to handle me.

and no you wouldn't be able to keep me from getting inside on you.

let me guess, you learned lethal blows in the service? you better land one or I would drop you on your head. knock some sense in you. humble you.

ps. I beat up a marine when I was a junior in highschool. telegraph strip. he headlocked me and I had to suflay him on his head. he almost chocked me out. crazy fucker. he even took several punches to his balls. my friends and I will never forget that. I shouldn't of thrown my mcd milkshake in his face for taking cuts in front of me.

Lmao...you are one badass...:cuckoo:

I know this is hard for some but the fact is expanding drilling into environmentally sensative areas will not lower gas prices.

Not now and not for the foreseeable future. The drilling issue is again a distraction from the fact that we have allowed our dependence on oil to jepordize our security.

The future will belong to whoever first converts to an all electric society/economy. Fossil fuels are a relic from the past, championed by those who love to have us anti up everyday as we fill our gas tanks.

Photovotaics and wind generation are off the shelf technologies just waiting for us to use.

Had we not followed the direction of Bush and Cheney for the last eight years we could have been well on our way to a clean and sustainable future of cheap and abundant energy.

The money spent in Iraq could have been invested in this future, instead it was wasted trying to hold onto the past. That past only enriches the rich while impovershing our whole nation.

Nice post. America needs to stop wasting gas and stop moving toward clean energy. Grampa McCain is in the pocket of the oil and nuclear power industries.

Nice post. America needs to stop wasting gas and stop moving toward clean energy. Grampa McCain is in the pocket of the oil and nuclear power industries.
Barrack conserving...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEwDG7hjlgQ&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Lectures Americans to Give Up SUVs, Then Hops in One[/ame]

If we could but harness the machismo on some of these boards, we could stop metering our homes, eh?

Piss my pants? With laughter?

Fight Finder - James Lee's Mixed Martial Arts Statistics

Here is my buddy James Lee. fighting September 6th. Order it on PPV, if you can afford it.

UFC : Ultimate Fighting Championship

bobo* said:
I'm pure bred greek so of course I like the cock.

:razz:

disclaimer: bobo is a fictional character created for the purposes of artistic expression. Any resemblence to real blowhards of USMB disrepute is purely coincidental.

Last edited:
You send conflicting messages about your sense of humor and tolerance for being razzed. :eusa_think:

PS: I added a disclaimer to my previous post. :razz:

Forum List

Back