Who are the Israelis?

RE: Who are the Israelis?
SUBTOPIC: Propaganda
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al, (
including the anti-Israeli and the pro-Palestinian)
Don't tell me that you have a clue as to what the term "Genocide" means. You do not
!
For the purpose of this Statute, "genocide" means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group,​
EXCERPT "don't tell me this isn't a genocide"
(COMMENT)
PLAIN & SIMPLE: Israel has no such "intent."

IF you could tell me when the Arab Palestinians had territorial control and exercised sovereignty over any of the land west of the Jordan River, THEN there might be an argument to be made. But to just declare that Palestine (
which extends from the River Jordan in the east to the Mediterranean in the west and from Ras Al-Naqurah in the north to Umm Al-Rashrash in the south, is an integral territorial) is the land and the home of the Palestinian people is ridiculous.

Israel has no intention of destroying
lawful Palestinian national, ethnic, or racial contributions to the land west of the Jordan River. Nor do I see any intent by the Israelis to interfere with any lawful and nonviolent religious group activities.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

SUBTOPIC: Propaganda
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al, (
including the anti-Israeli and the pro-Palestinian)
Don't tell me that you have a clue as to what the term "Genocide" means. You do not
!
For the purpose of this Statute, "genocide" means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group,​

(COMMENT)
PLAIN & SIMPLE: Israel has no such "intent."

IF you could tell me when the Arab Palestinians had territorial control and exercised sovereignty over any of the land west of the Jordan River, THEN there might be an argument to be made. But to just declare that Palestine (
which extends from the River Jordan in the east to the Mediterranean in the west and from Ras Al-Naqurah in the north to Umm Al-Rashrash in the south, is an integral territorial) is the land and the home of the Palestinian people is ridiculous.

Israel has no intention of destroying
lawful Palestinian national, ethnic, or racial contributions to the land west of the Jordan River. Nor do I see any intent by the Israelis to interfere with any lawful and nonviolent religious group activities.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Article II of the Convention defines genocide as:

... any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
  • (a) Killing members of the group;
  • (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
  • (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
  • (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
  • (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
A,B, and C defines Israel to a T.

Israel spends billions every year trying to maintain its allusion of legitimacy.

The morale of Israel's enemies tends to depend
on grandiosely exaggerated lies about fake victories.
to overcompensate for the proven failure of their strategy.

What makes qualifies a legitimate state?

They intend on annexing the 30% of the West Bank they have been after for some time and leaving the Palestinians with isolated Bantustans which they will patrol. I saw something tonight which suggested that this has been brought to the UN who voted that it was not acceptable and that this was not Israeli territory. It was Palestinian and the Israel's were occupiers which has always been the case.

"The annexation of occupied territory is a serious violation of the Charter of the United Nations and the Geneva Conventions, and contrary to the fundamental rule affirmed many times by the United Nations Security Council and General Assembly that the acquisition of territory by war or force is inadmissible," said the 47 experts, who are appointed by the UN Human Rights Council.
They added that the Israeli occupation was already a "source of profound human rights violations against the Palestinian people", and that they "would only intensify after annexation".
"Israel has recently promised that it will maintain permanent security control between the Mediterranean and the Jordan River. Thus, the morning after annexation would be the crystallisation of an already unjust reality: two peoples living in the same space, ruled by the same state, but with profoundly unequal rights. This is a vision of a 21st Century apartheid."

Netanyahu was throwing a wobbly saying this was his land though this obviously is not the truth. Of course this is following on as if Trump was still President though I don't see Biden acting more honestly. Sadly the US was a country created by a genocide of the people and replacing them. The Israelis are much the same so the US supports them without any thought of decency or law. I heard earlier that a decision had been made by the UN to take this further but can't at the moment get information on that. They have the most disgusting people possible running Israel now.

They intend on annexing the 30% of the West Bank they have been after for some time and leaving the Palestinians with isolated Bantustans which they will patrol. I saw something tonight which suggested that this has been brought to the UN who voted that it was not acceptable and that this was not Israeli territory. It was Palestinian and the Israel's were occupiers which has always been the case.

Netanyahu was throwing a wobbly saying this was his land though this obviously is not the truth. Of course this is following on as if Trump was still President though I don't see Biden acting more honestly. Sadly the US was a country created by a genocide of the people and replacing them. The Israelis are much the same so the US supports them without any thought of decency or law. I heard earlier that a decision had been made by the UN to take this further but can't at the moment get information on that. They have the most disgusting people possible running Israel now.

Do you rather prefer 100% Israeli sovereignty
instantly between the river and the sea?

Occupations don't acquire sovereignty.

Forks don't make a meal,
without them, it's not a 100% dinner.

I'm not talking about acquiring sovereignty
rather effectively applying it from the river to the sea.

Do you have an example of national sovereignty without occupation?

SUBTOPIC: Occupation 'v' Sovereignty
⁜→ rylah, P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I agree with "rylah" that "P F Tinmore" jumped the tracks in this comment.

Occupations don't acquire sovereignty.

(COMMENT)
Especially for Tinmore;

There are a number of ways that sovereignty can be acquired. Many times, occupation preceded the extension of sovereignty. The US undermined the Hawaiian Monarchy of Queen Lili’uokalani. US Marines subdued the native forces and pressured the Queen to abdicate. This key turning point led to the 50th State being accepted into the union. During the Spanish American War, the US made successful operations and took strategic control such that the occupation turned Puerto Rico into an unincorporated holding of the US in the Treaty of 1899 Treaty Puerto Rico. Guam was also included in the Treaty of 1899 and became an unincorporated holding after a period of occupation.

I think your understanding of what is "real" versus what some might consider "ideal" is twisted. Occupation is not the actual act of laying sovereignty. But the occupation (usually a military action) is often a key component to establishing sovereign control (a political action).
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forks don't make a meal,
without them, it's not a 100% dinner.

Sure, Palestine.

Forum List

Back