Who are the Israelis?

Drawing up the framework of nationality, Article 30 of the Treaty of Lausanne stated:

The automatic, ipso facto, change from Ottoman to Palestinian nationality was dealt with in Article 1, paragraph 1, of the Citizenship Order, which declared:

The people in Israel got Israeli citizenship.
The pallies got nothing.

RE: Who are the Israelis?
SUBTOPIC: The concept of a treaty.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
Well, tell me it's not true!

In modern international law, the only legal way to acquire the territorial sovereignty is by way of treaty. The legality or illegality of such conduct should be evaluated on the basis of applicable law. Peaceful resolution of territorial disputes results in international peace.
(COMMENT)
It is not that I don't believe YOU. It is that YOU do not actually believe in the concept and argue against it.

Israel-Jordan Peace Treaty of Peace (October 26 said:
ARTICLE 3 INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARY

1. The international boundary between Israel and Jordan is delimited with reference to the boundary definition under the Mandate as is shown in (a), on the mapping materials attached thereto and co-ordinates specified therein.

2. The boundary, as set out in Annex I (a), is the permanent, secure and recognised international boundary between Israel and Jordan, without prejudice to the status of any territories that came under Israeli military government control in 1967.

3. The parties recognise the international boundary, as well as each other's territory, territorial waters and airspace, as inviolable, and will respect and comply with them Annex I

4. The demarcation of the boundary will take place as set forth in Appendix (I) to Annex I and will be concluded not later than nine months after the signing of the Treaty.

5. It is agreed that where the boundary follows a river, in the event of natural changes in the course of the flow of the river as described in Annex I (a), the boundary shall follow the new course of the flow. In the event of any other changes the boundary shall not be a!ected unless otherwise agreed.

6. Immediately upon the exchange of the instruments of ratification of this Treaty, each Party will deploy on its side of the international boundary as defined in Annex I (a).

7. The Parties shall, upon the signature of the Treaty, enter into negotiations to conclude, within 9 months, an agreement on the delimitation of their maritime boundary in the Gulf of Aqaba.

8. Taking into account the special circumstances of the Naharayim/Baqura area, which is under Jordanian sovereignty, with Israeli private ownership rights, the Parties agreed to apply the provisions set out in Annex I (b).

9. With respect to the Zofar/Al-Ghamr area, the provisions set out in Annex I (c) will apply.

Annex I - Appendex II (Dead Sea Map) Sheet 1 of 2.png

I have all 12 Map Sheets included in Annex I. But I think these two illustrate (An example) the international boundary, which was established by an international treaty. It shows the Dead Sea with the boundary running through it. It depicts Israel on the west side (The West Bank) and Jordan on the east side.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
SUBTOPIC: The concept of a treaty.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
Well, tell me it's not true!

(COMMENT)
It is not that I don't believe YOU. It is that YOU do not actually believe in the concept and argue against it.

View attachment 744637

I have all 12 Map Sheets included in Annex I. But I think these two illustrate (An example) the international boundary, which was established by an international treaty. It shows the Dead Sea with the boundary running through it. It depicts Israel on the west side (The West Bank) and Jordan on the east side.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
From your link.

It is expressed by the Latin maxim, Nemo Dat Quod Non Habet i.e., nobody can give what he doesn't have.

What's the Latin for, "You can't take from the Palestinians territory that they never had"?
You haven't read the documents.
(d) In the sector from a point on the Dead Sea (MR 1925-0958) to the southernmost tip of Palestine, the Armistice Demarcation Line shall be determined by existing military positions as surveyed in March 1949 by United Nations observers, and shall run from north to south as delineated on map 1 in annex I to this Agreement.

According to the armistice agreement, that Israel signed, that is the border between Jordan and Palestine. So how does Israel get that border?

SUBTOPIC: How long is the Armistice in force?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
You should take your own advice.

According to the armistice agreement, that Israel signed, that is the border between Jordan and Palestine. So how does Israel get that border?
(COMMENT)

Article XII said that the Armistice "shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the parties is achieved." That means the Armistice was superseded by the 1994 Peace Treaty.

You should do your fact-checking much more diligently.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
SUBTOPIC: How long is the Armistice in force?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,
You should take your own advice.

(COMMENT)

Article XII said that the Armistice "shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the parties is achieved." That means the Armistice was superseded by the 1994 Peace Treaty.

You should do your fact-checking much more diligently.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
That means the Armistice was superseded by the 1994 Peace Treaty.
That is true, but it does not answer the question.

The documents that said the Palestinians never had any territory?
Which ones did I miss?

According to the armistice agreement, that Israel signed, that is the border between Jordan and Palestine.

The agreement signed by Jordanians and Israelis?
At your link titled...Jordanian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement?

Where are the Palestinian signatures?

The territory of a State shall not be object of military occupation resulting from the use of force. In contravention of the provisions of the Charter. The territory of a State shall not be the object of acquisition by another State resulting from the threat or use of force.

Which state is not subject to military occupation?
Even Switzerland has an army and an air force.

Didn't you argue for Israeli citizenship?
Citizenship is not the use of force.

I think more Jewish leaders are happy to see the change in the Israeli vote,
than the progressive dissidents in the Jewish community want to accept.

The race bait doesn't really fit when you have to choose
between a Kurd who writes for "the Nation" in the US,
and a lawyer elected to run Israeli law enforcement.

Aren't Israelis allowed to express diverse opinions?

A,B, and C defines Israel to a T.

It defines every state defending its national sovereignty.

And all this to evade the fact that war
against the only non-Arab state
in the entire Middle East,

- is genocide.

(QUESTION)

Isn't exclusive Arab rule over the entire
Middle East and Africa a call to genocide?

Forum List

Back