Who are the Israelis?

CyhAJL2XAAEvch-.jpg
This is fimiliar,exactly what the Zionists did to the PALESTINIANS

Ilan Pappé: The Myth of Israel

There was never a time when Jews did not live in Israel/Palestine.
Before discussing indignity - one should first learn the definition, not just invent it from the top of the head.

The myth in this video is Illan Pappe's credentials as a historian.

When was there ever a time that Palestinians did not live in Palestine?

Who is a Palestine?

Give us your definition..

Bear as nice a Guy as you are,take a backwards step...Love you man...steve

"I'm Gina Waldaman - and I WAS a refugee"

Gina Waldman was born and raised in Tripoli, Libya and lived as second class citizen, or “Dhimmi”.
She faced great challenges growing up in Libya. In 1967, Gina and her family were forced to flee escalating violence. Gina’s family fled Libya and relocated to Italy. Despite being oppressed, faced with the threat of death, and being brutally forced to flee her home country, Gina chose to never view herself as a victim. She eventually immigrated to the United States, and is the President and Co-founder of Jews Indigenous to the Middle East and North Africa (JIMENA)
http://jimena.org. Gina remains committed to speaking out on behalf of the “forgotten refugees”.

How could you as you never had any to begin with BUT YOU HAD AND HAVE GUILT

The Jews of Libya were not guilty of anything to deserve expulsion

Most fled to Israel and unlike the Arab refugees, moved very quickly on with their lives,in whatever new destination they arrived. They didn't demand special privileged refugee statuses, not even asked for a compensation.
Instead built the most vibrant society, and arguably the leading country in the whole region.

Dignity is exactly what's behind the human ability to move forward. And there's a case to be made that these people have demonstrated that ability more than any other minority group in the middle east that I know of.

To be an Israeli means having the opportunity to be a part of a nation who's innate talent was always a creative will to love life and move on.

They have done exceptionally well,on Palestinian Land with Billions of $ worth of help over the years Ry but a remarkable effort,as I have seen with my own eyes...steve

The help You're talking about wasn't provided until Jews started helping themselves.
You find another nation in the history of the world that invested in the land as much as Jews.
No other nation has reached the same level of development of the land as the Jews.

This land simply never gave of itself fully to another nation, it was always kept for her true children.
THIS is what You saw.

This is not true Ryl from the Roman era until the end of the Ottoman era,for many understandable reasons you deserted this Land,it was very good fortune that your cousins the Palestinians were able to settle and advance this Land,living in harmony with the few remaining Jews...This is something you never speak of because of your atrouchious sic behaviour towards the Palestinian people,this you did by dehumanizing the Palestinians,this in your minds allowed you to Murder and Maim and Disposess the Palestinians as you as a nation got stronger and stronger,which sadly continues today...of all the people in the world the Palestinians never deserved such treatment,annd it saddens me that throughout history Jews have been hunted,hated and demonized and savagely murdered and almost eliminated NOT BY PALESTINIANS but by everyone else,YET YOU HAVE AND ARE DOING EXACTLY THE SAME TO THE PALESTINIANS THAT WAS DONE TO YOU,this is the really sick irony of todays situation,you could change things in a heartbeat,you have the resources but lack the mentality...You have been ungrateful and ungrasious sic...but can't see it,steve

That's a nice kumbaya story, we both know of the "peace and advancement" of Islamic Caliphate.

Malaria, swamps, mud huts, Bedouin daily pillage, institutionalized bakshish (bribe), Dhimmi status, and occasional pogroms were all part of those "nostalgic" times.

Let's be clear- if Israel opens its' gates, half of the Arabs in the region move there in the 1st day, and the 2nd half on the next day.

That's of course because Israel is the best Arab country in the world. ;)

No, it is not at all the same. And I'll tell you why. The Arab Palestinians fled or were removed in the context of war. It was a conflict between Arabs and Israelis in Israel/Palestine, right?

The removal of Jews from Arab States was not a consequence of war. There was NO CONFLICT between Israelis and Arabs in the Arab countries, right? And there was NO CONFLICT between Jews and Arabs in Arab countries, right? Jews and Arabs got along perfectly peacefully in Arab lands, right?

So the only way for you to make these two events morally equivalent is to admit that the war is actually between Arabs and JEWS.

No, it is not at all the same. And I'll tell you why. The Arab Palestinians fled or were removed in the context of war. It was a conflict between Arabs and Israelis in Israel/Palestine, right?

The removal of Jews from Arab States was not a consequence of war. There was NO CONFLICT between Israelis and Arabs in the Arab countries, right? And there was NO CONFLICT between Jews and Arabs in Arab countries, right? Jews and Arabs got along perfectly peacefully in Arab lands, right?

So the only way for you to make these two events morally equivalent is to admit that the war is actually between Arabs and JEWS.
I have read your prose and those of the Possee above,and clearly realise that you all are Morally Bankrupt and a Total Waste of Space,I of course cannot make a moral equivalent,because the Jews were allowed to leave,with no harm and via the Zionist Ilegal repopulation programme prior to any form of "AN ISRAEL"in and on Palestinian Land

Unlike the Terrorist Action (NOT A WAR) of the Various Zionist Terrorist Groups who slaughtered,maimed and expelled the Palestinians,through VIOLENCE AND INTIMIDATION AND DEATH...NOT IN ANY SENSE A WAR(WHICH YOU ARE TRYING TO LIE ABOUT,AS USUAL TO LESSEN YOUR CRIME

ONE WAS A NON-VIOLENT EXPULSION OF PEOPLE

THE OTHER,A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY,WHERE TODAY THE WARRANTS WILL BE SERVED AT ANY TIME THE ISRAELI SETS FOOT IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES

All of your cunning responses have been exposed for the Lies they surely are...I look down on you all,firstly,for you defective intelligence,your complete Moral Bankrupty and your hatefulness eventually your hate will devour you...Not more responses,I am not wading through you mindless shit

THE OTHER,A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY

Wait, what?! You've GOT to be kidding me?! Slow up here.

You are saying that the "non-violent expulsion of a people" based on their ethnicity, outside the context of war, is totally morally acceptable and not a crime against humanity?!

You are saying that it is OKAY for a State to expel those who are of a certain ethnicity, just because?!

(Also, still waiting your promised response to my other question.)

You are saying that the "non-violent expulsion of a people" based on their ethnicity, outside the context of war, is totally morally acceptable and not a crime against humanity?!

You are saying that it is OKAY for a State to expel those who are of a certain ethnicity, just because?!

You’re responding to the. :asshole:Who swore that Judaism was created by a “ Gay Athiest”. :auiqs.jpg: Consider the source. He’s nothing but filth

I have explained quite clearly the difference,how you choose to interpret the TRUTH is entirely up to you...I will repeat noting is moral in either situation BUT ONE IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY and ONE IS NOT...STOP putting WORDS INTO MY MOUTH,it is the usual diatribe of your Cult,it is a pathetic attempt to cover up your Sins,Banality,Cruelty and Hateful Minds...this will be my last mention on this thread Shusha because you are Defending the Despicable and Undefencible,as I said...I refuse to wallow in anymore Zionist Bull Shit...steven anyhow live and justify yourselves in your Negative Deeds and Past.

I am looking forwards for both Palestinians and Jews...I refuse to live in your past anymore...Soon Forward

You’re responding to the. :asshole:Who swore that Judaism was created by a “ Gay Athiest”. :auiqs.jpg: Consider the source. He’s nothing but filth
LIAR...It's such a shame that your brain is a quarter of the size of your A..Hole...ps I'M ALWAYS RIGHT,I AM THE CHAMPION

PLAYED SKILLFULLY, PLAY LOUDLY

Last edited:

NO WAR...NO WAR...NO WAR...JUST ILLICIT MURDER,JUST ILLICIT MURDER

THE CHAMPION

Last edited:

Constant testosterone rush, narcissistic abusive tendencies, not a drop of self-consciousness and delusions of grandiose...

Q. What would a self defense instructor suggest, if a woman has no other place to go and gets caught up in close environment with such a neighbor?

Q. What would a self defense instructor suggest, if a woman has no other place to go and gets caught up in close environment with such a neighbor?

This self defense instructor would say if you are unable to escape and are forced into a confrontation against an abuser, you must send a clear message that the tactics the abuser has been using will not only no longer produce the desired outcome, but will result in a substantial consequence. The abuser is very likely to begin to increase the severity of the offences and to switch tactics repeatedly until he finds one that will work again. The message has to be that nothing will ever work again, and every strategy results in at least a dead end and more likely a loss.

I know you are a bit THICK it was ZIONISM,not Judaism,keep trying to be so trying

Last edited:

Forum List

Back