Who are the Israelis?

DphNgUbUwAACQh9.jpg
The Palestinians had nothing to do with that.

RE: Who are the Israelis?
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You make these vague accusations → without a date → without a context → without any specifics at all.

But as bloodthirsty and barbaric as the contemporary Arab Palestinians are, both from Gaza, the West Bank and Jerusalem, I don't believe any of them liberated a single inch of territory.
But giving the Palestinians the boot and stealing their land is OK? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
(COMMENT)

Are you talking about vacated real estate?

Area you talking about the UNSCOP Partition Plan?

What?

Most Respectfully,
R
Did this village attack anyone? Israel attacked and occupied this village and expelled the people before the 1948 war. Israel destroyed the village and built the settlement of Sderot on its ruins.

How did Israel acquire that land?

Najd, Gaza - Wikipedia
How did Arabs acquire 250$ billion worth of Jewish property and lands?
Najd was liberated after Arabs declared an all out war against Israel, it was land belonging to Jewish sovereignty under international law, Sderot was established in 1951.
You are deflecting from my post.

They definitely had all to do with the ethnic cleansing of Jews from their homes on their ancient homeland in 1920, 1921, 1929, 1948.

Don't be shy about naming Al-Husseini as your hero. :)
That was a response to the Zionist attack on Palestine.
Revisionism is not going to get you anywhere.

I will not go into it. You KNOW who the indigenous people of the region called Palestine are, and always have been.

And the Jews did not come with an army, you know that. They legally moved back to their ancient homeland, as they had ALWAYS done.

Accepting the facts will make you spend more time with other things than attempting to rewrite history.

They definitely had all to do with the ethnic cleansing of Jews from their homes on their ancient homeland in 1920, 1921, 1929, 1948.

I will not go into it. You KNOW who the indigenous people of the region called Palestine are, and always have been.

And the Jews did not come with an army, you know that. They legally moved back to their ancient homeland, as they had ALWAYS done.

Accepting the facts will make you spend more time with other things than attempting to rewrite history.
And the Jews did not come with an army, you know that.
Yes they did. They mooched Britain's military.

You change the cause and effect.
What was the Arab excuse for murder an plunder before Zionism?

Really, so declaring an all out Jihad on Jews promising to wipe them out , expelling them from all their holy cities, while organizing pogroms and anti-Jewish boycotts around the Arab world is what You call " had nothing to do with that"?

I guess after centuries of brutal Arab subjugation they just didn't expect to be returned a favor by a bunch of dhimmis who were barely dry bones and skin.

Q. The Farhoud massacre sounds familiar? Or maybe the Damascus Blood Libel?

Last edited:
Voices of the Farhoud

From an article by Dr. Edy Cohen : Seventy-six years after the mass massacre of the Baghdad Jews, in which the then-leader of the Palestinian Arabs, Hajj Amin Husseini, was deeply involved, his heirs to the Palestinian leadership still sustain an anti-Israel and anti-Jewish campaign of racial and political incitement unparalleled in scope and intensity since Nazi Germany. On the Jewish holiday of Shavuot, June 1-2, 1941 (5701 on the Hebrew calendar), the Muslim residents of Baghdad carried out a savage pogrom against their Jewish compatriots. In this pogrom, known by its Arabic name al-Farhoud, about 200 Jews were murdered and thousands wounded. Jewish property was plundered and many homes set ablaze.

Last edited:
Encouraged by the family: the first video of Uri Ansbacher Z"L revealed

In the video, which was first published in the main edition of the news company (News 12, Avner Shaki's exposure), the late Uri Ansbacher Z"L sang the national anthem with children during an activity in which she volunteered.

The main desire to publish the video is that as many people as possible will know Uri a little more, will remember and connect with her more, and will see how she was benevolent, smiling, loving.

In addition, of course, in a moving and chilling context, she sang the national anthem: "To be a free people in our land - the land of Zion and Jerusalem."

The following is an excerpt written on the video by Lins Hachmon, who filmed it: "A few words about this funny, cute and a bit ironic video: Last year, in the framework of the boarding school where I worked, I went with the group that I directed for nature therapy at the Yaelim Center in Ein Yael. Yoav guided my group with Uri (who was equally responsible for the contents). In the video they see my group, together with Uri (top row on the right) and another team singing the national anthem, as part of a project that was held at the boarding school on the topic of the 70th anniversary of the State of Israel. Our mission was to take three people who had nothing to do with our boarding school, and to sing Hatikvah with them. Of course Uri was the first to flow with us. Although the video is not long, it reveals Uri in a way that the general public is exposed to these days (unfortunately in such painful circumstances) - a happy girl, kindhearted, welcoming, and full of love.

Uri, dear, Yesterday I opened the day with a lot of messages from apprentices who understood that you were the one who was murdered in the terrorist attack last Thursday, and the conversations with them are very complex and painful. The effect on them is great, and good, and I find it hard to explain to them that you are no longer with us. Take care of the people of Israel from above ... "

Last edited:
Coyote Shusha RoccoR

1. Compensation
2. Residency
3. Citizenship

Under which conditions would You grant those options?
If annexation were applied, I would give everyone their choice and abide by it.
Unconditionally?
You seem to demand everything from Israel while being convenient with the total opposite on the other side. Demand everything You won't give to others, provide guarantees for nothing.

Let's be more reasonable, I'm not even sure all Israeli Arabs would support such a frivolous demand, they know full well they won't be spared as "traitors" once Hamas and several other warring fractions allowed to get their hands on them.
What frivolous “demand”? You asked. I answered. I made no demands. Now suddenly your question has morphed. What are you REALLY asking?

It is an in interesting diversion.

It is like those who blame Jews around the world for Israel’s actions. They blame Palestinians for what Arab countries did to their Jews. So they insist that we should fight for compensation for all refugees, which is right and just. But I never hear them actually stand up for the Palestinians.

The indigenous people are the Jews and those who identify as Palestinians. It isn’t complicated.

It is an in interesting diversion.

It is like those who blame Jews around the world for Israel’s actions. They blame Palestinians for what Arab countries did to their Jews. So they insist that we should fight for compensation for all refugees, which is right and just. But I never hear them actually stand up for the Palestinians.

I see You like making broad generalizations to erase any real proportions of the problem, in effect You'll always find a way to equate between a mouse and an elephant.

Here're some facts for You -
Jews didn't expel Arabs from entire the middle east - it were the Arabs
Jews didn't gain 99.9% of the land and property - it were the Arabs
Jews didn't call to exterminate Arabs on several continents - it were the Arabs
Jews were not represented collectively by 22 countries, it were the Arabs
Jews didn't demand the holiest city to the Arabs, it were Arabs who banned Jews from their holy sites
Jew didn't force Arabs to pay a skull tax and 2 additional taxes for simply being not Jews - it were the Arabs
Jews didn't collectively incite for pogroms around the Arab world - it were the Arabs .
Jews didn't dominate the middle east and spread their religion by sword, it were the Arabs
Jews never claimed any land that was outside of their indigenous homeland - it were the Arab invaders
Jews didn't participate in genocide of half Arab population in the world - it were the Arabs

A minority group was fighting for survival and independence, the majority for complete domination of the entire continent. The majority completely denied all rights to another, while the minority accepted their enemies in their society and provides them with the highest quality of life than in any Arab country. The minority that lost everything proposes compensation, the majority that gained everything keeps demanding to be paid protection at constant threat of violence.

And here's the main one - Israel has always proposed compensation as a standard solution - Arabs never made any similar gestures, they simply kept attempting to erase Israel in a joint military effort.

This cynical attempt to make a false analogy between extermination of an entire ethnic minority from 3 continents to expelling what seems to be less than 1% of the sadistic dominating majority that initiated the war, is no different than Holocaust denial.

Just like Jews cleansed the Palestinians from their homeland.

What is your point?

Wait a sec, so Jews were not Palestinians?
This is exactly the root cause of the conflict - You're trying to hold the stick by both ends, exclude all non-Arabs from that category, and at the same time whine when Arabs are held responsible.

It's not even double standard, it's intentional obfuscation.

The indigenous people are the Jews and those who identify as Palestinians. It isn’t complicated.

So any US citizen of Milwaukee is indigenous American?
You just keep twisting terms on their head, to excuse a double genocide.
Even after 500 years of longstanding presence, Americans don't have the audacity to call themselves natives, let alone indigenous.

This is a dangerous precedent that later could be used against all other indigenous people, pretreated by those who erased whole nations on several continents and now claim indigenous rights to their lands even though they cant even pronounce the name of the land properly.

Nice job Coyote, do You also claim to be a relative of the bride when You arrive at weddings with the whole neighborhood to have some free food?

Last edited:
Coyote Shusha RoccoR

1. Compensation
2. Residency
3. Citizenship

Under which conditions would You grant those options?
If annexation were applied, I would give everyone their choice and abide by it.
Unconditionally?
You seem to demand everything from Israel while being convenient with the total opposite on the other side. Demand everything You won't give to others, provide guarantees for nothing.

Let's be more reasonable, I'm not even sure all Israeli Arabs would support such a frivolous demand, they know full well they won't be spared as "traitors" once Hamas and several other warring fractions allowed to get their hands on them.
What frivolous “demand”? You asked. I answered. I made no demands. Now suddenly your question has morphed. What are you REALLY asking?
The question was very simple.
I asked specifically about conditions.
You answered with unconditional demands to Israel.

I ask again, what would be appropriate obligations/conditions for subjects of the PA to receive Israeli citizenship?

Last edited:
A few days ago, a video emerged of Jeremy Corbyn seemingly offering his sympathies to Hamas suicide bombers during a debate at the Cambridge Union. In the same debate, another moment was captured that perfectly showed the myopic, hatred of Israel by the man who would be PM

In the video, he talks about the ‘Wall.’ He is clearly referring to the Security barrier erected by Israel during the Second Intifada to stop the wave of suicide bombings that claimed many Israeli lives.

Before the completion of the security barrier, Palestinian suicide bombers claimed the lives of 452 Israelis, mostly civilian. After the barrier was completed that figure dropped to 9!

Also in the video, Corbyn asks ‘think what is like to be a Palestinian farmer on the West Bank.” He never once asked “think what it is like to be an Israeli” To him it is all about the Palestinians. 452 innocent civilians died before the barrier was completed but to him, their lives don’t count. Not once did Corbyn address the need for such a barrier, the 73 suicide attacks carried out between 2000 and 2003 nor the lives it has undoubtedly saved.

He finishes by saying “the crassness, the brutality, the insensitivity of this wall, really is the man feature of what this occupation is all about.” And he says that we do not possess irony!

The ‘crassness,’ the ‘brutality,’ the ‘insensitivity’ is that of innocent Israelis maimed, injured and murdered by Palestinian suicide bombers. It is the families mourning loved ones. It is children without parents and parents without children.

However, he is right on one point; he is correct in saying that this security barrier is a main feature of what the ‘occupation’ is all about”

It is about Israel protecting their civilian population from murder and harm by those intent on destroying them and the Jewish state and it is about people like Corbyn – the leader of the UK’s main opposition party with aspirations to lead our country – totally disregarding the lives of Israelis and their right to live in peace!

It is about people like Corbyn attempting to score political points by creating a one-sided narrative of events in the Middle East. It is about his one-sided, racist portrayal of ‘Israel bad, Palestine good’ It is about Corbyn and his ilk’s seemingly never-ending obsession with the worlds one and only Jewish state and the tiny slither of land we call home.

Sussex friends of Israel.

Forum List

Back