Who are the leading contenders to be the Republican Presidential nominee in 2024

Who are the leading contenders to be the Republican Presidential nominee in 2024

1) Pence. Assuming he emerges from the next two months without the stink of Trump sticking to him.
2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
4) Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio (cause who doesn't like re-runs?)
5) Dark horse nomination for Ben Crenshaw. Likeable. Can make a good argument but still tends toward the far right too much.
Donald Trump Jr.
Ted Cruz is my 2nd choice.

That little piece of offspring has NO shot. Period.
Cruz would have been a good choice for Republicans in 2016. Probably would have saved them a myriad of headaches.
I personally have no respect for Cruz (as a man) but politically, it could happen.
Yeah, I'm really going to take your advice.

You apparently believe I have some kind of respect for you.

You like Trump Jr because he has the name...primarily because daddy gave it to him. Along with all of his "accomplishments".
And because his daddy is liable to be drooling on himself in four years and therefore won't be able to run.
I really findd your analysis of my motives utterly hilarious.

Well laughing boy, let the class know why you think Trump Jr (who next to daddy I'll admit has NO accomplishments) would be a good candidate for the Republicans to run on?
Let us know when Dims can win an election without committing fraud.

They just did. Deal with it.
Wrong.

Leadership wise, Paul Ryan has what it takes, and enough sense to come in out of the rain (by leaving that circus). Haley is also a born leader, but she totally turned me off when she went to the UN. I like Marco a lot, he's still young enough to have some ideals. But I'm not sure he's got the stones to be President. If it had been anyone but Trump in '16, I would have voted Republican, unless it was Cruz. There is something about that guy....can't put my finger on it but it's more than just his abrasive personality.

1) Pence. Assuming he emerges from the next two months without the stink of Trump sticking to him.
2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
5) Dark horse nomination for Ben Crenshaw. Likeable. Can make a good argument but still tends toward the far right too much.
Trump Jr.

No shit. This stink isn't going away, and the Trumpsters still control the party.

Should be interesting, especially to see who's willing to be veep.
Maybe it is time for some hardliners. Nations do this as they die. And the new arises. We may not be any different. Population control can be done in this manner as it probably is needed.

So after all the posturing, you want to go Venezuela? :)
Strongman in charge that ultimately squashes the common man.

It doesn't matter, they are going to lose. I'd say Rubio/Haley ticket has a shot, but only if they are able to feign enough America First policies. I do truly believe that Rubio agreed with many of Trumps policies while he was in office and Haley at least had changed her beliefs.

I think they are both hawks on China, so for me personally, I could support that and I would support that.

Rand Paul would easily win, but libertarians never get support needed in America, even as they are the most pure of conservatives (and American Values IMO).

John James would make the perfect V.P, but, some don't want him to have power.

Rubio ain't going nowhere but down after that shit he pulled last week.
What did he do?

This

Never get in a car driven by Marco Rubio.

Leadership wise, Paul Ryan has what it takes, and enough sense to come in out of the rain (by leaving that circus). Haley is also a born leader, but she totally turned me off when she went to the UN. I like Marco a lot, he's still young enough to have some ideals. But I'm not sure he's got the stones to be President. If it had been anyone but Trump in '16, I would have voted Republican, unless it was Cruz. There is something about that guy....can't put my finger on it but it's more than just his abrasive personality.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Trump Jr.

No shit. This stink isn't going away, and the Trumpsters still control the party.

Should be interesting, especially to see who's willing to be veep.
Maybe it is time for some hardliners. Nations do this as they die. And the new arises. We may not be any different. Population control can be done in this manner as it probably is needed.

So after all the posturing, you want to go Venezuela? :)
Strongman in charge that ultimately squashes the common man.

It doesn't matter, they are going to lose. I'd say Rubio/Haley ticket has a shot, but only if they are able to feign enough America First policies. I do truly believe that Rubio agreed with many of Trumps policies while he was in office and Haley at least had changed her beliefs.

I think they are both hawks on China, so for me personally, I could support that and I would support that.

Rand Paul would easily win, but libertarians never get support needed in America, even as they are the most pure of conservatives (and American Values IMO).

Rubio ain't going nowhere but down after that shit he pulled last week.
What did he do?

This

Never get in a car driven by Marco Rubio.

You're mistaken. That won't hurt Rubio a bit.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Donald Trump Jr.

Cruz would have been a good choice for Republicans in 2016. Probably would have saved them a myriad of headaches.
I personally have no respect for Cruz (as a man) but politically, it could happen.

You like Trump Jr because he has the name...primarily because daddy gave it to him. Along with all of his "accomplishments".
And because his daddy is liable to be drooling on himself in four years and therefore won't be able to run.

Well laughing boy, let the class know why you think Trump Jr (who next to daddy I'll admit has NO accomplishments) would be a good candidate for the Republicans to run on?

Today. Now, get over your denial and accept the fact that Biden/Harris have won both the Electoral College and the Popular Vote.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Donald Trump Jr.

Today. Now, get over your denial and accept the fact that Biden/Harris have won both the Electoral College and the Popular Vote.
Hmmmmmm . . . . . no.

1. Romney
  2. Pompeo
  3. Pence
  4. McCarthy
  5. Cornyn
  6. Rubio
Romeny has no chance. Republicans hate him. The rest are all establishment douchebags.

R's don't hate him, those who you claim to be R's are lie you, fascists.
Yeah, the majority of them do hate him. He stabbed Trump and Republicans in the back.

Again, Dims are the true fascists.

Why not Putin, the Dems say he is running the USA anyhow.....and fuck the Constitution, Dems dont respect it.

1. Romney
  2. Pompeo
  3. Pence
  4. McCarthy
  5. Cornyn
  6. Rubio
Romeny has no chance. Republicans hate him. The rest are all establishment douchebags.

Finally. Something we can agree on. While I appreciate Romney speaking out against El Prez...there's no political
ramifications for him in Utah. But the mainstream Republican party will tell him to get lost!

1. Romney
  2. Pompeo
  3. Pence
  4. McCarthy
  5. Cornyn
  6. Rubio

Yeah, the majority of them do hate him. He stabbed Trump and Republicans in the back.

Prove it:
1604799181484.png

Read it, this is the platform used by Trump; Trumpism = fascism.

Last edited:

1. Romney
  2. Pompeo
  3. Pence
  4. McCarthy
  5. Cornyn
  6. Rubio

Prove it:
View attachment 412884

Your list was composed by a Xerox marketing executive, Lawrence Britt . People who believe it are gullible morons. It's a list of traits that Dims pretend they don't like and that they believe they can pin on Republicans. It's not a definition of fascism.

Last edited:

Myself. I ain't playing the 'America can hold free and fair elections game' anymore.
The sun is setting on our Republic, and guess what? WE COULDN'T KEEP IT ANY LONGER!

What makes you think we wont prevail in the courts or at the State Assembly Houses?

1. Romney
  2. Pompeo
  3. Pence
  4. McCarthy
  5. Cornyn
  6. Rubio

Prove it:
View attachment 412884

Your list was composed by a Xerox marketing executive, Lawrence Britt . People who believe it are gullible morons. It's a list of traits that Dims pretend they don't like and that they believe they can pin on Republicans. It's not a definition of fascism.

Bullshit. Too bad you've never passed or even taken the History of the Modern World. Sad.

1. Romney
  2. Pompeo
  3. Pence
  4. McCarthy
  5. Cornyn
  6. Rubio

Prove it:
View attachment 412884

Bullshit. Too bad you've never passed or even taken the History of the Modern World. Sad.

Here you go, moron:

The 14 Characteristics of Fascism, by Lawrence Britt, Spring 2003

It must hurt to realize how stupid and gullible you are.

My instant 5 minute research leads me to Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota. Well truthfully I don't know anything about her and will have to check into some YouTubes to see what I can find. Hopefully she won't remind me of Sarah Palin.

Who Are the Nation’s Best Governors? Conservative Groups Weigh In
ALEC and a group of conservative economists rate the governors of Texas, Georgia and South Dakota best in the nation. Measured largely on spending and tax rates, Democrats fare poorly in their ranking.

Governor Kristi Noem, who makes it no secret that she’s a huge President Trump fan, vigorously campaigned for the President, traveling to several other states to host Trump rallies.

While the votes are still being counted in a few battleground states, Governor Noem tweeted Thursday saying, “Donald Trump has been fighting the establishment, the mainstream media, and now rigged election systems on behalf of the American people and our way of life.”

Myself. I ain't playing the 'America can hold free and fair elections game' anymore.
The sun is setting on our Republic, and guess what? WE COULDN'T KEEP IT ANY LONGER!

What makes you think we wont prevail in the courts or at the State Assembly Houses?

Blue states are too corrupt and the courts do not have the will.

Forum List

Back