Who are the leading contenders to be the Republican Presidential nominee in 2024

Who are the leading contenders to be the Republican Presidential nominee in 2024

1. Romney
  2. Pompeo
  3. Pence
  4. McCarthy
  5. Cornyn
  6. Rubio

Romney? As #1?
View attachment 412876

Yep. Just because he was honest and voted to convict Trump won't hold him back. Already elected Republican's are tossing Donald under the bus, as he days go on, and he continues to shit on democracy in America Romney will be noted for his courage.
I predict Republicans will be saying "Donald who?" in 2024.

Jeb Bush!

No seriously, someone new. Although if the fraud isn't dealt with who cares, they will just steal that election too. Now with their two extra states, legalized hordes and packed supreme court.
You are a whiny child who cannot handle the truth. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

Donald Trump may pull a Grover Cleveland and run again for President.

There is no doubt in my mind he will try.

My guess is he can hang on to his base for four years and make a good go of it again in 2024

Why would he go through this again.

Our country is loaded with limp wristed faggots who don't notice when support for Trump from blacks and latinos improves because of the economy.

Because he is an egomaniac who will stew and stew and stew on being the one thing his father told him never to be:

A loser.

He will want back.

He'll be as old as Biden is now.

Don't think that will happen.

I am afraid President Trump is headed for some health issues.

I also think P.E. Biden is not going to be around long.

Hard to say at that age, Trump has good genes I will give him that.

The real question is can the Republican Party move beyond his cult because he will be shouting from a very big pulpit if they try.

You still don't get it.

Trump didn't create the hard line GOP...it created him....and elected him. He never would have survived the primary without us.

Fucktards like Michael Steele want to "rebuld" and we'll inform him he can go fuck himself and form a third party.

We did just fine this time around. And we don't need to rebuild shit.

We kept the senate.....

We improved in the house

At the state level....we did wonderful.

And we got three scotus judges along the way.

We, the republican party will find someone like Trump who is a bit more polished..and we'll rally around him/her.

I disagree.

The Republican Party did not want him, they oppenly opposed him all through the 2016 primary season. There was even discussion of changing the convention rules to stop him.

By "the Republican Party" you mean douchebag RINOs that the rank and file despises. We don't need to read the rest of your post to know that it's horseshit

Trump rode the Tea Party movement and turned it into his own personal movement and then turned the Republican Party into his cult.

There are many Republicans who have openly called this, but most were afraid because of his large base.

You act as if Republicans don't have minds of their own. Only an idiot would believe what you're selling.

As time goes on without him you will see more Republicans move from silence, there are at least 20 Republican Senators according to Bob Woodward who stayed silent in the Trump years but wanted the party to move from his glorification of his own image and are willing to work with Biden on moderate policies.

Trump will try to keep the Great Orange Cult going and if he can hold that base he will for a time.

What with the Republican Party do?

Yeah, right, You know all these super secrets that even Republicans don't know.

Bob Woodward is a douchebag who claime that Jim Casey spoke to him when his doctors thought he was in coma.

The bottom line is that Republicans will never be the party of RINOs again.

It was there for any person to see, Trump rode the disconnect largely expressed in the Tea Party first with Obama and then the established Republican Party, the Party did not want Trump but he took it on a wave of wild populist rhetoric.

When Trump is gone he will use his cult to try and maintain control of the party but the huge block in the Senate who are tired of all the wild, almost insane rhetoric and lack of leadership concerning the pandemic will start working more traditional transactional politics with Biden on issues of mutual interest.

For the intelligent mind the question can Trump hold his influence on the party given his large base with an almost school girl devotion to him?

Donald Trump may pull a Grover Cleveland and run again for President.

There is no doubt in my mind he will try.

My guess is he can hang on to his base for four years and make a good go of it again in 2024

Why would he go through this again.

Our country is loaded with limp wristed faggots who don't notice when support for Trump from blacks and latinos improves because of the economy.

Because he is an egomaniac who will stew and stew and stew on being the one thing his father told him never to be:

A loser.

He will want back.

He'll be as old as Biden is now.

Don't think that will happen.

I am afraid President Trump is headed for some health issues.

I also think P.E. Biden is not going to be around long.

Hard to say at that age, Trump has good genes I will give him that.

The real question is can the Republican Party move beyond his cult because he will be shouting from a very big pulpit if they try.

You still don't get it.

Trump didn't create the hard line GOP...it created him....and elected him. He never would have survived the primary without us.

Fucktards like Michael Steele want to "rebuld" and we'll inform him he can go fuck himself and form a third party.

We did just fine this time around. And we don't need to rebuild shit.

We kept the senate.....

We improved in the house

At the state level....we did wonderful.

And we got three scotus judges along the way.

We, the republican party will find someone like Trump who is a bit more polished..and we'll rally around him/her.

I disagree.

The Republican Party did not want him, they oppenly opposed him all through the 2016 primary season. There was even discussion of changing the convention rules to stop him.

By "the Republican Party" you mean douchebag RINOs that the rank and file despises. We don't need to read the rest of your post to know that it's horseshit

Trump rode the Tea Party movement and turned it into his own personal movement and then turned the Republican Party into his cult.

There are many Republicans who have openly called this, but most were afraid because of his large base.

You act as if Republicans don't have minds of their own. Only an idiot would believe what you're selling.

As time goes on without him you will see more Republicans move from silence, there are at least 20 Republican Senators according to Bob Woodward who stayed silent in the Trump years but wanted the party to move from his glorification of his own image and are willing to work with Biden on moderate policies.

Trump will try to keep the Great Orange Cult going and if he can hold that base he will for a time.

What with the Republican Party do?

Yeah, right, You know all these super secrets that even Republicans don't know.

Bob Woodward is a douchebag who claime that Jim Casey spoke to him when his doctors thought he was in coma.

The bottom line is that Republicans will never be the party of RINOs again.

It was there for any person to see, Trump rode the disconnect largely expressed in the Tea Party first with Obama and then the established Republican Party, the Party did not want Trump but he took it on a wave of wild populist rhetoric.

When Trump is gone he will use his cult to try and maintain control of the party but the huge block in the Senate who are tired of all the wild, almost insane rhetoric and lack of leadership concerning the pandemic will start working more traditional transactional politics with Biden on issues of mutual interest.

For the intelligent mind the question can Trump hold his influence on the party given his large base with an almost school girl devotion to him?
By "Republican party" you mean establishment douchebags. The Republican rank and file chose Trump by a large margin.

What would you know about the "intelligent mind?" You're an imbecile who regurgitaes the talking points dispensed by your arty masters.

"Transactional politics?" Is that where Republicans bend over and take it up the ass? Why yes it is.

Go fuck yourself. No, we won't be doing that.

1) Pence. Assuming he emerges from the next two months without the stink of Trump sticking to him.
2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
4) Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio (cause who doesn't like re-runs?)
5) Dark horse nomination for Ben Crenshaw. Likeable. Can make a good argument but still tends toward the far right too much.

I am betting on Cruz with Krist Noem.

I am also hoping we can pull Tulsi Gabbard over to our side.

I'd like to see Kyrsten Sinema jump ship. She's smart and independent. They thrashed her for being to "Trumpy". No room for free thought on the left.
Gabbard? She is a cookie cutter big govt. Dim without the evangelical warfare inclination.

But she is so hot in a bikini.

The parting image Americans have of the Cry Baby Sore Loser absconding is of his goons (whom he loves) attacking Congress:

Screen Shot 2021-04-20 at 7.33.16 AM.png

That places him slightly ahead of Lee Harvey Oswald in the annals of potential GOP presidential nominees.

The Republican Party may not contrive enough barriers to voting to thwart the public will, and may need to delouse itself to be politically viable.

Republican Sen. Tim Scott boarded a plane to Hawaii earlier this year to meet with one of the richest people in the world: Tech titan Larry Ellison...
Ellison has contributed $10 million to an outside group aligned with the Senator — a huge sum even in the super PAC era and the business owner’s biggest known contribution in three decades as a political donor...
Scott’s behind-the-scenes courtship of Ellison illustrates how the senator has quietly become a powerhouse fundraiser and a major force within the Republican Party...
The pro-Scott super PAC, Opportunity Matters Fund, has drawn support from conservative donors like Richard Gaby, who has bankrolled the likes of former Trump and Marjorie Taylor Greene. But Scott has also received backing from the party’s mainstream givers, like New York hedge fund manager Dan Loeb, a financier of gay rights initiatives who is slated to host a fundraiser bolstering Scott later this year...
... Scott’s ability to win support from divergent wings of the party could be an asset should he wage a 2024 run.
Bay Area-based investor Bill Oberndorf, who has given millions of dollars to Republican causes over the years.. called Scott “that rare politician who you can trust to be good to his word.”
“I definitely consider Tim to be someone who has the integrity and experience to be president of the United States," added Oberndorf...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back