Who are the leading contenders to be the Republican Presidential nominee in 2024

Donald Trump may pull a Grover Cleveland and run again for President.

There is no doubt in my mind he will try.

My guess is he can hang on to his base for four years and make a good go of it again in 2024

Why would he go through this again.

Our country is loaded with limp wristed faggots who don't notice when support for Trump from blacks and latinos improves because of the economy.

Because he is an egomaniac who will stew and stew and stew on being the one thing his father told him never to be:

A loser.

He will want back.

He'll be as old as Biden is now.

Don't think that will happen.

I am afraid President Trump is headed for some health issues.

I also think P.E. Biden is not going to be around long.

Hard to say at that age, Trump has good genes I will give him that.

The real question is can the Republican Party move beyond his cult because he will be shouting from a very big pulpit if they try.

You still don't get it.

Trump didn't create the hard line GOP...it created him....and elected him. He never would have survived the primary without us.

Fucktards like Michael Steele want to "rebuld" and we'll inform him he can go fuck himself and form a third party.

We did just fine this time around. And we don't need to rebuild shit.

We kept the senate.....

We improved in the house

At the state level....we did wonderful.

And we got three scotus judges along the way.

We, the republican party will find someone like Trump who is a bit more polished..and we'll rally around him/her.

I disagree.

The Republican Party did not want him, they oppenly opposed him all through the 2016 primary season. There was even discussion of changing the convention rules to stop him.

Trump rode the Tea Party movement and turned it into his own personal movement and then turned the Republican Party into his cult.

There are many Republicans who have openly called this, but most were afraid because of his large base.

As time goes on without him you will see more Republicans move from silence, there are at least 20 Republican Senators according to Bob Woodward who stayed silent in the Trump years but wanted the party to move from his glorification of his own image and are willing to work with Biden on moderate policies.

Trump will try to keep the Great Orange Cult going and if he can hold that base he will for a time.

What with the Republican Party do?

The Tea Party was a fart in the wind.

The establishement GOP turned it's back on us and would not listen.

We got Romney and McStain and slaughtered. We supported them. We tried.

When Trump showed up, he represented us (the deplorable bitterly clinging) and we rallied around him.

Those fuckers like Steele turned on us.

Woodward says all kinds of shit.

And Trump would have worked with Pelosi and Schumer but their idea of compromise was to give in. We won't have it.

And no, we are not leaving the party. We own it.

Totally disagree, and so do many historians.

Trump was an insurgent in the Republican nomination process using Tea Party rhetoric just as Sanders rode the Occupy Movement wave to almost take the nomination from Clinton in 2016.

And like most demagogues Trump turned the party into a mirror of his own image and the party bowed as long as they believed the Trump cult would punish them if they did not.

Now post Trump we will see if they still bow or break into saner political discourse.

The Tea Party didn't invent any Rhetoric. It took something that was latent and had been around.

Trump was a voice.

What the fuck do you mean the party bowed ?

You need to look back.

You can hardly find an active group and the same was true in 2016.

I am sorry, but she's running an add, not telling history.

I cant point to tons of people who have no associattion with the party and still voted for Trump.

Now most of the Republicans running in the 2016 were not playing to that ideological camp.

It is why they lost.

Trump instinctually knew he could ride that rage to take the nomination and astonishingly the Presidency.

The problem is a presidency cannot run on rage forever, as Trump found out.

And when the cult leader stumbles, he falls, no matter what the party does.

Even his son admitted it was a cult.

My guess is he can hang on to his base for four years and make a good go of it again in 2024

Our country is loaded with limp wristed faggots who don't notice when support for Trump from blacks and latinos improves because of the economy.

Because he is an egomaniac who will stew and stew and stew on being the one thing his father told him never to be:

A loser.

He will want back.

The real question is can the Republican Party move beyond his cult because he will be shouting from a very big pulpit if they try.

You still don't get it.

Trump didn't create the hard line GOP...it created him....and elected him. He never would have survived the primary without us.

Fucktards like Michael Steele want to "rebuld" and we'll inform him he can go fuck himself and form a third party.

We kept the senate.....

We improved in the house

We, the republican party will find someone like Trump who is a bit more polished..and we'll rally around him/her.

I disagree.

The Republican Party did not want him, they oppenly opposed him all through the 2016 primary season. There was even discussion of changing the convention rules to stop him.

Trump rode the Tea Party movement and turned it into his own personal movement and then turned the Republican Party into his cult.

There are many Republicans who have openly called this, but most were afraid because of his large base.

As time goes on without him you will see more Republicans move from silence, there are at least 20 Republican Senators according to Bob Woodward who stayed silent in the Trump years but wanted the party to move from his glorification of his own image and are willing to work with Biden on moderate policies.

Trump will try to keep the Great Orange Cult going and if he can hold that base he will for a time.

When Trump showed up, he represented us (the deplorable bitterly clinging) and we rallied around him.

And Trump would have worked with Pelosi and Schumer but their idea of compromise was to give in. We won't have it.

Trump was an insurgent in the Republican nomination process using Tea Party rhetoric just as Sanders rode the Occupy Movement wave to almost take the nomination from Clinton in 2016.

And like most demagogues Trump turned the party into a mirror of his own image and the party bowed as long as they believed the Trump cult would punish them if they did not.

Now post Trump we will see if they still bow or break into saner political discourse.

The Tea Party didn't invent any Rhetoric. It took something that was latent and had been around.

Trump was a voice.

You need to look back.

I cant point to tons of people who have no associattion with the party and still voted for Trump.

Now most of the Republicans running in the 2016 were not playing to that ideological camp.

It is why they lost.

Trump instinctually knew he could ride that rage to take the nomination and astonishingly the Presidency.

He said if...big difference.

Sorry....but it's pretty clear that without corona.....trump wins this going away.

A loser.

He will want back.

You still don't get it.

We kept the senate.....

We improved in the house

I disagree.

Trump was a voice.

You need to look back.

It is why they lost.

Sorry....but it's pretty clear that without corona.....trump wins this going away.

As a cult member you cannot see you are in a cult.

That is the way with all cults.

Word of advise, don't drink the Kool Aid.

Jeb Bush!

No seriously, someone new. Although if the fraud isn't dealt with who cares, they will just steal that election too. Now with their two extra states, legalized hordes and packed supreme court.

Last edited:

A loser.

He will want back.

You still don't get it.

We kept the senate.....

We improved in the house

I disagree.

Trump was a voice.

You need to look back.

It is why they lost.

Yes, yes....we heard all that bullshit before.

The next nominee won't be a Romney or McStain.

This

A loser.

He will want back.

You still don't get it.

We kept the senate.....

We improved in the house

I disagree.

Trump was a voice.

You need to look back.

It is why they lost.

Yes, yes....we heard all that bullshit before.

The next nominee won't be a Romney or McStain.

Indeed, this is a fascinating question, when a demagogue like Trump takes a party and turns it into a mirror of his own image what can they become when the demagogue is gone?

Who are the leading contenders to be the Republican Presidential nominee in 2024

1) Pence. Assuming he emerges from the next two months without the stink of Trump sticking to him.
2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
4) Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio (cause who doesn't like re-runs?)
5) Dark horse nomination for Ben Crenshaw. Likeable. Can make a good argument but still tends toward the far right too much.
So, you’re looking to punt and hand the Dims two terms.

1) Pence. Assuming he emerges from the next two months without the stink of Trump sticking to him.
2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
5) Dark horse nomination for Ben Crenshaw. Likeable. Can make a good argument but still tends toward the far right too much.

I am betting on Cruz with Krist Noem.

I am also hoping we can pull Tulsi Gabbard over to our side.

I'd like to see Kyrsten Sinema jump ship. She's smart and independent. They thrashed her for being to "Trumpy". No room for free thought on the left.
Gabbard? She is a cookie cutter big govt. Dim without the evangelical warfare inclination.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Trump Jr.

No shit. This stink isn't going away, and the Trumpsters still control the party.

Should be interesting, especially to see who's willing to be veep.
Maybe it is time for some hardliners. Nations do this as they die. And the new arises. We may not be any different. Population control can be done in this manner as it probably is needed.

So after all the posturing, you want to go Venezuela? :)
Strongman in charge that ultimately squashes the common man.
We were headed that way with the Prog Socialists. So what are the options? Do you get the be the Despots and get the starting advantage in a nasty dictatorship nation? Or do the the other side get to get their own in? We type with abandon here. But you have to think of ideas or what could be in situations also. It is not farfetched to have a dictatorship here. We have at least a soft tyranny going on now. We keep saying freedom. But that has been reduced. Biden and Kamala are not freedom lovers. The Prog Socialist machine is powerful.

Let's see, we've gone from a soft coup to a soft tyranny. You really need to get Prog Socialist tattooed on a T-Shirt. That might actually sell.
I'll prefer to go on living, trying to understand and respect my fellow citizen (even if they don't agree with me), and not spend
my days in the dark well of conspiracy theories with a bottle before I snap.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Trump Jr.

No shit. This stink isn't going away, and the Trumpsters still control the party.

Maybe it is time for some hardliners. Nations do this as they die. And the new arises. We may not be any different. Population control can be done in this manner as it probably is needed.

We were headed that way with the Prog Socialists. So what are the options? Do you get the be the Despots and get the starting advantage in a nasty dictatorship nation? Or do the the other side get to get their own in? We type with abandon here. But you have to think of ideas or what could be in situations also. It is not farfetched to have a dictatorship here. We have at least a soft tyranny going on now. We keep saying freedom. But that has been reduced. Biden and Kamala are not freedom lovers. The Prog Socialist machine is powerful.

Let's see, we've gone from a soft coup to a soft tyranny. You really need to get Prog Socialist tattooed on a T-Shirt. That might actually sell.
I'll prefer to go on living, trying to understand and respect my fellow citizen (even if they don't agree with me), and not spend
Their echo chamber isn't going to change. All the words and thought processes they're provided by talk radio will continue here.

So panic, paranoia and conspiracy theories will continue to blossom like daisies in the spring.

A loser.

He will want back.

You still don't get it.

We kept the senate.....

We improved in the house

I disagree.

By "the Republican Party" you mean douchebag RINOs that the rank and file despises. We don't need to read the rest of your post to know that it's horseshit

You act as if Republicans don't have minds of their own. Only an idiot would believe what you're selling.

Yeah, right, You know all these super secrets that even Republicans don't know.

Bob Woodward is a douchebag who claime that Jim Casey spoke to him when his doctors thought he was in coma.

The bottom line is that Republicans will never be the party of RINOs again.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Donald Trump Jr.
Ted Cruz is my 2nd choice.
You gotta be kidding.

The evidence the Mueller investigation found concerning the impeached president trump's criminal organization will keep federal prosecutors busy for the foreseeable future, and quite likely assist countless state and local level prosecutors' cases.

No, the investigations have not ended, they, and the criminal trials will soon begin, in earnest.

That's utter horseshit. You are suffering brain damage if you believe that.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Trump Jr.

Their echo chamber isn't going to change. All the words and thought processes they're provided by talk radio will continue here.

So panic, paranoia and conspiracy theories will continue to blossom like daisies in the spring.
Listen to the moron who is brainwashed on a daily basis by fake news.

2) Nikki Haley
3) Ben Sasse
Trump Jr.

Yep. It's addiction.

"Others will go on using the evil stuff for years, babbling senselessly to anybody who'll put up with it"
Lower left panel.

30.jpeg

(SPEED- "Super Partisan Electoral/Erroneous Dishonesty)

There are none......if the democrats can steal this election, they will likely succeed in stealing the Georgia senate runoffs and control the senate...at which point they will legalize 20 million illegal aliens and turn them into democrat voters.....filling red states.....they will make D.C. and Puerto rico states, taking complete control of the senate going forward.....they will pack the supreme court, making sure everything they do going forward is not stopped by the Constitution....

The republicans will not win the Presidency again...as mail in voting will become law across all 50 states.....and any state that defy's this will be attacked by the democrat party attorney general...who will be a partisan hack.....who will not hesitate to use that office to destroy the enemies of the democrat party....who, unlike sessions, will not recuse himself for any reason......

He will probably be busy defending himself against the State of New York.

Yep.....fake criminal charges are the typical tool of fascists like you.....you can't take the chance that if he finally loses....that he will run again in 2024...

Each evil act you ignore, and excuse leads to the next one.....and it will end with the blood, tears and murder of innocent men, women and children...that is what are doing.

He will probably be busy defending himself against the State of New York.

Yep.....fake criminal charges are the typical tool of fascists like you.....you can't take the chance that if he finally loses....that he will run again in 2024...

Each evil act you ignore, and excuse leads to the next one.....and it will end with the blood, tears and murder of innocent men, women and children...that is what are doing.
My, what a naïve little puppy you are.

Forum List

Back