Who Are The Palestinains?

I didn't read beyond the first paragraph, that is enough to give it away. FAKE!

Then I am sure you realize that so many think of what you post as FAKE and don't even bother reading all of it. The first paragraph of your FAKE stuff gives it away.

nope, actually I don't believe you. To my knowledge I have had a good effect on people. And it is all genuine. People can tell. Like I said, trying to squelch dissent just makes Israel look totalitatrian, which it is.

I know. She is a blast. How can we get more like her here?

LMAO! Bless you for being so funny. It feels so good to laugh. Hey & did you know human DNA is 98% the same as that of Apes? Are you an Ape?

READ, READ, READ before you SPOUT, SPOUT, SPOUT and make a fool of yourself. This is an ISRAELI study, only Israelis are talking. No Palestinian or any other flavor of Arab has made any claims about being Jewish. This is ISRAELIS saying they are genetically Jewish. And the claim tht the Israelis are making is that among Palestinians ONLY, not among other Arabs, their DNA is 85% identical with ancient Jewish DNA. That is a higher percentage than the DNA of Ashkenazim.

Gee, MJB, I am reading like she said, and I came up with this.

Palestinian Campaign for the Academic & Cultural Boycott of Israel.

I think this is really a cute article:
Many surprised by genetic and cultural links between Palestinians and Jews | God Reports

Actually I don't know why this woman is so surprised by the realization that Palestinians descended from the Jews, and don't really think it is "politically incorrect" to acknowledge this in the middle east. Palestinians have long known it and several told me this decades before this study took place. I think it is maybe just a shock to Jews.

Palestinian cohanim?!?!?!?!? The sky is falling.

Billo - I love your tag line!
There are some who say the Pals are the direct descendants of the Israelites. I don't know. I've only been following this Israeli/Palestinian issue for the past 5-6 years. Apart from that, the only other knowledge I had of this conflict, was when I watched the whole thing go down during the '72 Munich Olympics as a kid.

I'll admit, I don't care about Palestinian's and I certainly care even less about Israeli's. But the thing that drew me into this subject, was when I started noticing a whole lotta Israeli ass-kissing going on. I mean, it's over the top! And I'm the kind of person who doesn't kiss anyone's ass. I won't say anything behind your back, I wouldn't say to your face. So, the more I got to know these Zionists, the more interested I became on this subject. It's not often you find people who try to debate with the logic of a rodeo clown.

As an example, they say things, but are unable to explain why they say them. They've called me a "jew hater" many times, but have never been able to tell me, why they think I would hate Jews? It's not like I don't know the answer. The reality is, that's their standard response to anyone criticizing Israeli foreign policy. I doesn't matter what the subject is or how valid the criticism, that's the response you get 90% of the time.

Unfortunately for them, I find their vitriol entertaining as hell. It's my Disneyland!

Over the top?
You're just some dumb ass pussy living THOUSANDS of miles from the action.
Move to a town 2 miles from some Arab bomb factory town and we'll see how your "over the top" point of view changes very quickly.

nope, actually I don't believe you. To my knowledge I have had a good effect on people. And it is all genuine. People can tell. Like I said, trying to squelch dissent just makes Israel look totalitatrian, which it is.

Ah, now Miss WASP declares Israel a totalitarian nation.

Over the top?
Move to a town 2 miles from some Arab bomb factory town and we'll see how your "over the top" point of view changes very quickly.
Perfect! Now you can prove what I said was true.

Why am I a dumbass?

That too of course, but mainly I am criticizing some people's way of addressing valid criticism. It is as if their handler isn't available so they don't know what to say, since independent thought is not their forte, so they just fire off a vague meaningless personal attack, like "oh, you must work for Al-Qaeda" or "when did you stop hating Jews" that is so dumb, so rote, I think they actually get it off a list of one-liner comebacks provided by Israel, no typing required. It discredits the cause they are attempting to defend.

Last edited:
Over the top?
Perfect! Now you can prove what I said was true.

Why am I a dumbass?

I already explained why you are a dumb ass...

I should have specified, that you are a dumb ass sitting on your ass at a computer.

So I reiterate, Palestinians are NOT genetically European, they're genetically Jewish, so what does that do to the Law of Return?

Besides, your article is talking about mitochondrial DNA, which is the maternal lineage, whereas the Hebrew University study is analyzing Y-chromosome DNA, the paternal side. So both articles can easily be right and probably are. But I do notice this article is older, so more recent analysis may have made this obsolete.
Doesn't matter.

The Jews themselves define who is Jewish and who is not.

The Jews themselves define whose membership card is 'current' and whose is not.

My point e-x-a-c-t-l-y. If Palestinians are Jewish, and it appears they are, under the definition employed by the state of Israel, then they now should be allowed to become part of the definition committee.

It is obvious that they are NOT 'Jewish' under the definition employed either by the State of Israel or Jewish religious law. Not only that, they don't seem to have the slightest desire to be Jewish, and in fact Arab and other Muslim people routinely accuse whoever they wish to demonize of being 'a Jew'......

That too of course, but mainly I am criticizing some people's way of addressing valid criticism. It is as if their handler isn't available so they don't know what to say, since independent thought is not their forte, so they just fire off a vague meaningless personal attack, like "oh, you must work for Al-Qaeda" or "when did you stop hating Jews" that is so dumb, so rote, I think they actually get it off a list of one-liner comebacks provided by Israel, no typing required. It discredits the cause they are attempting to defend.

I think the error there is your assumption that whatever you have to say automatically constitutes 'valid' criticism......

Then I am sure you realize that so many think of what you post as FAKE and don't even bother reading all of it. The first paragraph of your FAKE stuff gives it away.

Here again, it has to do with vetting your sources. Did you not even notice that that website has been hijacked? No?

Here again, it has to do with vetting your sources. Did you not even notice that that website has been hijacked? No?

Yeah, Amity vets all the sources, and when it is one she doesn't like, it is FAKE in her mind, never once thinking that many think her sources are FAKE and that Arab Propaganda is the best in the world. They probably learned from those old Nazis who went to the Middle East after World War II and wrote propaganda for the Arabs.

It is obvious that they are NOT 'Jewish' under the definition employed either by the State of Israel or Jewish religious law. Not only that, they don't seem to have the slightest desire to be Jewish, and in fact Arab and other Muslim people routinely accuse whoever they wish to demonize of being 'a Jew'......

They ARE Jews under the definition Israel uses, which is based on nothing but ancestry and self-identification. Some Israeli statesman once said "A Jew is whoever says he is." That, plus ancestry.
WANT to be Jewish? Most would not want to be practicing Jews, of course not, but it does expose the bankruptcy of the Law of Return.

Forum List

Back