Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palwatch.org - Ilan Mazuz, 61 Malchei st Netivot, Israel
one mans opinion

Just one plagiarists opinion.
Probably true, but do you have any proof or a link to confirm Ilan Mazuz has Plagiarized someone else's words?
No. You don't either.

On the other hand, your plagiarizing of Juan Cole (and the other site), leaves you as a dishonest, laughable joke.

one mans opinion

Probably true, but do you have any proof or a link to confirm Ilan Mazuz has Plagiarized someone else's words?
No. You don't either.

On the other hand, your plagiarizing of Juan Cole (and the other site), leaves you as a dishonest, laughable joke.
Quote an example of me claiming Juan Cole's work as mine, or cease and desist in your Libel

one mans opinion

No. You don't either.

Quote an example of me claiming Juan Cole's work as mine, or cease and desist in your Libel
Already did.

Do a search.

No you Didn't, and I'm not going to run around looking for some "proof" that you didn't post, you are a liar and a Libeler

No you Didn't, and I'm not going to run around looking for some "proof" that you didn't post, you are a liar and a Libeler

Fanger'ism is the extremist idea that you can steal from someone else's blog and fraudulently represent it as your own.

Fanger'ism is the extremist idea that you can steal from someone else's blog and fraudulently represent it as your own.

U2138651.jpg

U2138651.jpg

You're dancing, now. Do a search for Juan Cole. I'll help you in a bit. It's funny to watch you wearing your islamo-dancing shoes, plagiarist.

U2138651.jpg

You're dancing, now. Do a search for Juan Cole. I'll help you in a bit. It's funny to watch you wearing your islamo-dancing shoes, plagiarist.
You are the one making the claim, you should post proof of your accusation, you won't because you cant

How does anyone or any nation even begin to negotiate peace with a people who prefer death over life?

Well, it seems that Zionists threaten with the death of our entire planet, if their regime is in danger:

Van Creveld was quoted in David Hirst's The Gun and the Olive Branch(2003) as saying:

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan:

'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.'

I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third.

We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.[30]

Samson Option - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

How can you negotiate with people who have chosen to behave like "mad dogs"?
How can you negotiate with people who threaten to destroy the entire planet?
back on track,
How can you negotiate with people who have chosen to behave like "mad dogs"?
How can you negotiate with people who threaten to destroy the entire planet?

OOPS
Go fuck yourself, I gave you a simple request, back up you claim via a link, you havent done that and can't

Such an angry plagiarist. You know the thread still exists. Post the link
Post what doesn't exit, if it did you would have posted it by now, quit doing your JAP dance and post a link

Such an angry plagiarist. I understand you're not at all embarrassed about being a dishonest hack.

Post the link, plagiarist.

You would post a link yourself, if you had one, together with a link to someone else's post, as you claim but you can't because you are a lying hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back