Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would post a link yourself, if you had one, together with a link to someone else's post, as you claim but you can't because you are a lying hack

I guess you missed the link?

Really, you dishonest hack, did you think your plagiarism would not go unnoticed?

Your Libel is noted, you fail to post a link to your wild claim

Such an angry plagiarist. Your defending such dishonesty is noted now as it was when you first hoped to islamo-tap dance around your plagiarism.

I'm off to eat, we're having roast pork, it smells like nothing you could imagine, well you could imagine, as it toasts in the oven, should I save some crackling for you?

I'm off to eat, we're having roast pork, it smells like nothing you could imagine, well you could imagine, as it toasts in the oven, should I save some crackling for you?

Be sure to let us know how it feels to be a plagiarist who denies his own dishonesty.

Last edited:

Be sure to let us know how it feels to be a plagiarist who denies his own dushonesty.
Learn to spell, and go boil a bunny

Learn not to plagiarize and then deny your dishonest behavior.

It is not up to me, or to you, to criticize how people resist their occupiers.

Your phony "occupiers" slogan is as phony now as before. Your Islamic terrorist heroes have been given multiple opportuniies for self governance in the context of the modern, relevant first world but like the rest of the Islamist Middle East, can't seem to manage that task.

It is up to me and anyone with a conscience to make value judgements about ideologies. So, copy and paste your usual pointless slogans and silly YouTube videos to explain the failures and ineptitudes that define the Joooos, the Great Satan™ and all the other bogeymen you create to defend the failures of islamist societies. Make your usual excuses for the rampant abuse of human rights, anti-Semitism, religious intolerance, violent Islamic terror, economic stagnation, illiteracy, gender apartheid, and corrupt totalitarian regimes which are routine in the Muhammedan world which are all the direct result of someone else’s fault.

You must have a YouTube video, right?

Your phony "occupiers" slogan is as phony now as before. Your Islamic terrorist heroes have been given multiple opportuniies for self governance in the context of the modern, relevant first world but like the rest of the Islamist Middle East, can't seem to manage that task.

It is up to me and anyone with a conscience to make value judgements about ideologies. So, copy and paste your usual pointless slogans and silly YouTube videos to explain the failures and ineptitudes that define the Joooos, the Great Satan™ and all the other bogeymen you create to defend the failures of islamist societies. Make your usual excuses for the rampant abuse of human rights, anti-Semitism, religious intolerance, violent Islamic terror, economic stagnation, illiteracy, gender apartheid, and corrupt totalitarian regimes which are routine in the Muhammedan world which are all the direct result of someone else’s fault.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes have been given multiple opportuniies for self governance

More Israeli bullshit.

Your Islamic terrorist heroes have been given multiple opportuniies for self governance

More Israeli bullshit.

More of your ineptitudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back