Who can identify the five lies in Trump’s 8:17 AM Tweet on his upcoming Stop the Steal insurrection?

Because there are thousands of Proud Boys in the nation and the world.

So, in a discussion of what one specific man, maybe with several others did, you felt a need to mention that they were part of a larger nation wide group? ONe that has been in the news A LOT over the last several years, and is well known on this site and we have discussed repeatedly? And more specifically to mention that there are "thousands" of them, even though that data was not in any way relevant to our discussion?

Not. If you cannot see how that would be confusing to any normal person, that is you being really fucked in the head.

Because there are thousands of Proud Boys in the nation and the world.

NFBW wrote: . . . one incident (Jan6) involving a small number of thousands of proud boys . . . 22JAN05-POST#1079

But, we both know that, and it has no relevance to anything we were discussing. Do you not see that it looked like you were claiming that there were thousands of proud boys THERE?

OK ! What mayor in what city told police to stand down to allow murders to go on so the massive numbers of violent criminals who live in that city will turn out at the polls so the murderer cuddling and coddling mayor can win elections.
I know you have PTSD, or whatever the hell you have, but Democrat Mayors have been telling Police to stand down
Sounds like a plan. Can’t wait to find out where that genius mayor lives when you name him

OK ! What mayor in what city told police to stand down to allow murders to go on so the massive numbers of violent criminals who live in that city will turn out at the polls so the murderer cuddling and coddling mayor can win elections.

Sounds like a plan. Can’t wait to find out where that genius mayor lives when you name him
MYC Deblasio, Shitcago Lightfoot, Mayor of Miami, Mayor of Portland, Washington and countless others, you witless twit.

But, we both know that, and it has no relevance to anything we were discussing. Do you not see that it looked like you were claiming that there were thousands of proud boys THERE
NO it was clear. If you fucked up say so it won’t kill you. it’s nothing compared to lying.

NO it was clear. If you fucked up say so it won’t kill you. it’s nothing compared to lying.

It was not clear. Your communication sucks ass.

Hey, why did you drop that whole bit about quotes from Gavin Mcinnes? You seemed so concerned about proving that the Proud Boys were fascists. Then when I actually tried to respond you just sort of dropped it.

And here is the real kicker. YOu will come back to it again at some point, when you need to derail the discussion again.

1641786528865.png

It was not clear. Your communication sucks ass.

Hey, why did you drop that whole bit about quotes from Gavin Mcinnes? You seemed so concerned about proving that the Proud Boys were fascists. Then when I actually tried to respond you just sort of dropped it.

And here is the real kicker. YOu will come back to it again at some point, when you need to derail the discussion again.

View attachment 585954
The LibTards here come back after a few days hoping you forgot where you left off.

The LibTards here come back after a few days hoping you forgot where you left off.

Well, truthfully, most of them blur together on me, so I do sometimes forget which one said what. Unless they are especially retarded like Not here, or rightwinger or mac1958.

MYC Deblasio, Shitcago Lightfoot, Mayor of Miami, Mayor of Portland, Washington and countless others, you witless twit.

That narrows it down That’s at least six mayors in six cities who have a campaign strategy that requires their cops to stand down so enough violent criminals can murder people and thank the mayor by voting for them. So now all you need to do is provide the police records of all the dead people that this campaign strategy had produced..That should be easy for you to get back to us on that. just want to connect your story to some observable facts.

That narrows it down That’s at least six mayors in six cities who have a campaign strategy that requires their cops to stand down so enough violent criminals can murder people and thank the mayor by voting for them. So now all you need to do is provide the police records of all the dead people that this campaign strategy had produced..That should be easy for you to get back to us on that. just want to connect your story to some observable facts.

I live in a city not mentioned, and I saw and have personal reports from police, of cops being told to stand down during
"protests" and to only interfere if they saw people attacking the "protestors".

The listing given, was a list of examples of widespread behavior of dem officials.

Your stonewalling is pathetic.

It was not clear.
NFBW wrote: . . . one incident (Jan6) involving a small number of thousands of proud boys . . . 22JAN05-POST#1079

“ a small number of thousands of”

Why didn’t you quote me directly in your response if it’s not clear.

Here is your altered version of what is here in the record: It is a lie:
Correll wrote: 2. You claimed thousands of Proud Boys were there. - - - I asked you to support that. - - - You have not. Please do so now, or admit that you were just talking shit, in order to smear your enemies. 22JAN07-POST#1116

Correll wrote: 2. You claimed a small number of thousands of Proud Boys were there. - - - I asked you to support that. - - - You have not. Please do so now, or admit that you were just talking shit, in order to smear your enemies. 22JAN07-POST#1116

Why would ask me to support something that is my exact wording. And you agree my exact wordings is true.

You accused me of talking shit and avoiding it because I can’t back up something Ibdud not say

You are a liar This is an open shut case.

“ a small number of thousands of”

Why didn’t you quote me directly in your response if it’s not clear.

Here is your altered version of what is here in the record: It is a lie:
Correll wrote: 2. You claimed thousands of Proud Boys were there. - - - I asked you to support that. - - - You have not. Please do so now, or admit that you were just talking shit, in order to smear your enemies. 22JAN07-POST#1116

Correll wrote: 2. You claimed a small number of thousands of Proud Boys were there. - - - I asked you to support that. - - - You have not. Please do so now, or admit that you were just talking shit, in order to smear your enemies. 22JAN07-POST#1116

Why would ask me to support something that is my exact wording. And you agree my exact wordings is true.

You accused me of talking shit and avoiding it because I can’t back up something Ibdud not say

You are a liar This is an open shut case.

I didn't qoute you directly, because you keep NOT using the reply button and thus the specific quote gets buried.

If you don't want that to happen, stop doing that. Until then, stop whining about it.

You are the one that included talk of :thousands" when discussing the Proud Boy(s) that were there on 1/6.

My quoting you on it, was not misleading. if I did not include the exact wording, it was close enough.

You are the one being an ass here, not me. You are the one that has lied repeatedly not me.

I ask again, why did you bring up the mcinnes quotes? What was that all about? YOu quoted him as though it proved something, but you actually made no point. And when challenged on it, you just dropped it.

So, what the fuck was that about?

My quoting you on it, was not misleading. if I did not include the exact wording, it was close enough

When you leave out ‘small part of” out of a phrase ‘small part of thousands of something” the intended meaning by the writer cannot be understood to simply mean ‘thousands of something”

Your entire reply makes absolutely no sense when it is corrected to say what I actually wrote

READ IT THIS TIME:

Why ask me to support what you agree with? Your comment is absurd when corrected? Why is what you agree with “talking shit” when I say it but it is an observable fact when you say it?

When you leave out ‘small part of” out of a phrase ‘small part of thousands of something” the intended meaning by the writer cannot be understood to simply mean ‘thousands of something”

Your entire reply makes absolutely no sense when it is corrected to say what I actually wrote

READ IT THISCTIME:,

Why ask me to support what you agree with. M? Your comment is absurd when corrected? Why is what you agree with “talking shit” when I say it but it is an observable fact when you say it?

When you were discussing the Proud Boys that were there, why were you mentioning the numbers of Proud Boys overall?

That was you being, at best, a terrible communicator.

Second of all, you again, are ignoring my question. What was all that shit about Mcinnes quotes? Why did you make them? You presented them as though it meant something, though you never actually made a point.

When I asked you to clarify it, you just sort of dropped it. Why? What was that all about? Why did you drop it?

Forum List

Back