Who did Trump nominate for Whitehouse Press Secretary?

Don't worry Grampa, the LWNJ's will let you know.....listen for the scream....

giphy.gif
I take it he hasn't yet?

I don't think so. I haven't seen any LWNJ heads explode yet.....

giphy.gif

Come to think of it, it has been sort of dull around here lately. I think they all moved out of country.

They only people left are anti-establishment, center, right, alt-right, third party, and a far left progressive here or there. And even they have sort of stopped posting.

. . . sigh.

Nobody yet.

I really doubt he would do it because of the money he's making otherwise. but one guy who wants a bigger voice on the landscape and would be an interesting choice for Press Secretary would be Penn Jillette (from the Penn and Teller act). If the President asks, he would serve--I get that vibe from him.

I'm 100% dead serious. He is plugged in politically, socially, and seems to have the "too macho for his own good" brand of confidence that Trump oozes from every pore on his sorry ass.

Again, I think he would do it. I think he would be the perfect mouthpiece for this administration. Nobody would bully him off the dias and he would have zero trouble cracking the whip on the press corps.

Thoughts?
Why bother even having one? The 4th estate is dead. Trump threw the last bit of dirt on the coffin......

Nobody yet.

I really doubt he would do it because of the money he's making otherwise. but one guy who wants a bigger voice on the landscape and would be an interesting choice for Press Secretary would be Penn Jillette (from the Penn and Teller act). If the President asks, he would serve--I get that vibe from him.

I'm 100% dead serious. He is plugged in politically, socially, and seems to have the "too macho for his own good" brand of confidence that Trump oozes from every pore on his sorry ass.

Again, I think he would do it. I think he would be the perfect mouthpiece for this administration. Nobody would bully him off the dias and he would have zero trouble cracking the whip on the press corps.

Thoughts?

That would be hilariously awesome. :lol:

Joseph Goebbels.
Too late!
He died in 1945 :)

The actual person is unimportant, any reasonably intelligent sociopath is more than capable of implementing the Goebbels method of propaganda.

I feel you. If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan ... No wait, that was you

We don't know why the guy with the Muslim name who said he did it for Allah killed all those people ... No wait, that was you too

It was a spontaneous demonstration, we gave them the guns to trace where they went, Bergdahl just got lost, I was unaware of Hillary's server ... No wait, you, you, you and you.

What were you saying again?

Forum List

Back