🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who did you vote for or support in the Presidential election?

I will tell you one person for whom I did not vote: Trump.

Whom I did vote for, well, that's my business; I'm not going to tell you that.
and nobody cares because,,,, your choice lost.

Regardless, you got Trump.

Look. The thread asks a simple question. I answered it honestly and directly and as completely as I was willing to do and I made clear the limit what I was willing to say. For the several non-rhetorical questions I've asked here, I don't think one person has done the same. I can't say I recall seeing people do the same with other folks questions either. So sit ya ass down and talk to someone who gives a shit about what you have to say about their answer to the thread question.

and nobody cares because,,,, your choice lost.

Regardless, you got Trump.

Look. The thread asks a simple question. I answered it honestly and directly and as completely as I was willing to do and I made clear the limit what I was willing to say. For the several non-rhetorical questions I've asked here, I don't think one person has done the same. I can't say I recall seeing people do the same with other folks questions either. So sit ya ass down and talk to someone who gives a shit about what you have to say about their answer to the thread question.
its more fun to piss you off.
your guy lost, no need to get all upset about it now.

I voted Trump and I'm in Missouri. Please also mention in which state you voted.

If you didn't vote or are not in the USA you can just say who you supported.

I live in Nevada and voted for the trumpster.

I voted Trump and I'm in Missouri. Please also mention in which state you voted.

Well you're the first that's admitted it--LOL I know a woman from Oklahoma, that had Trump all over her facebook page--he was it for her. But when she was in front of a group of other Republicans, and I asked her who she voted for, she said Gary Johnson--LOL She LIED.

There's a lot of Trump voters that won't admit they voted for him in this country.
I have a bumper sticker on my truck that says I did. Its right above the sticker that says "build the wall deport them all"

Well if you come west you'll probably want to take that off your car--LOL I live in Colorado--we are a purple state, majority are Republicans but we're a different kind of Republican out here. Republicans out here are more pragmatic about issues, & Trump never had us fooled.

Many Republicans here voted for Gary Johnson or crossed the isle to vote for Hillary Clinton.

You probably saw that during the primaries when Colorado bolted from Trump.

Gary Johnson ahahaha I'm surprised they admit that in public what a buffoon. :laugh:

The problem you have always had, is convincing Republicans that Donald Trump is actually a Republican.

He's not. He can put on a good show, and act like a Republican, but there are not too many Republicans that got on the Bill Oreilly show to praise Obama's 878 billion dollar economic stimulus bill, recommend single payer health care, and gleam over eminent domain.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy - Breitbart
Donald Trump’s history of eminent domain abuse

Of course you heard all of this through-out the debates, and even when he proposed child care subsidies on the campaign trail you didn't even blink.
DONALD TRUMP PROPOSES CHILD-CARE SUBSIDIES

All of these are strictly non conservative (definitely NOT Republican) proposals--but none of it stopped you. If any other GOP candidate had proposed or done these things they would have been crucified by the party immediately, and out of this race in a New York Minute. You gave Trump a pass, because he had you convinced that he was going to build this 1000 mile wall, that Mexico would pay for and we would send out Gestapo Squads to deport 11 million illegal's.

Something that Rush Limbaugh didn't even believe--LOL

Trump-RINO-2016.png

I am certain you will see the liberal side of him in short order. You'll find that he'll get along with Senate & House Democrats more than he will Republicans. In fact he just stated that. Chuck Schumer he'll get along with better than Mitch McConnell.
Trump praises Chuck Schumer, says his appointment to leadership of Senate Democrats is 'good news'

And this is why real Republicans bolted from Donald Trump. This is why you saw Republican Senators, Congressmen, past Republican Presidents & Mitt Romney go after him. They knew he wasn't a Republican, and they still know it. The Trump convention was totally absent of the higher ups within the Republican party. He had NONE of their support. Henceforth they along with millions of other Republicans were the "never" Trumpers group. They ended up voting for Gary Johnson or Hillary Clinton. It was Democrats that secured this election for Donald Trump, especially in the rust belt of this country.

54% of the Republican party voted for other GOP candidates, that why I have always stated that Trump was the accidental nominee due a comedy of errors.
Donald Trump the ACCIDENTAL nominee

So when you run into these "real" Republicans and you tell them that you supported or voted for Trump--they're probably going to give you a cold shoulder, and think you're pretty stupid. That's why I say, it's probably not a good idea to come out west with a Trump bumper sticker on your car.

Last edited:

Trump. Fucking Nevada, which voted Hillary. Too many from Ca......the state is changing.

Reid dumped 100 million into this last election.

Well you're the first that's admitted it--LOL I know a woman from Oklahoma, that had Trump all over her facebook page--he was it for her. But when she was in front of a group of other Republicans, and I asked her who she voted for, she said Gary Johnson--LOL She LIED.

There's a lot of Trump voters that won't admit they voted for him in this country.
I have a bumper sticker on my truck that says I did. Its right above the sticker that says "build the wall deport them all"

Well if you come west you'll probably want to take that off your car--LOL I live in Colorado--we are a purple state, majority are Republicans but we're a different kind of Republican out here. Republicans out here are more pragmatic about issues, & Trump never had us fooled.

Many Republicans here voted for Gary Johnson or crossed the isle to vote for Hillary Clinton.

You probably saw that during the primaries when Colorado bolted from Trump.

Gary Johnson ahahaha I'm surprised they admit that in public what a buffoon. :laugh:

The problem you have always had, is convincing Republicans that Donald Trump is actually a Republican.

He's not. He can put on a good show, and act like a Republican, but there are not too many Republicans that got on the Bill Oreilly show to praise Obama's 878 billion dollar economic stimulus bill, recommend single payer health care, and gleam over eminent domain.
That Time Donald Trump Praised The Stimulus Package On Fox News
Trump Pushes Single Payer Healthcare, Tax Increase on Wealthy - Breitbart
Donald Trump’s history of eminent domain abuse

Of course you heard all of this through-out the debates, and even when he proposed child care subsidies on the campaign trail you didn't even blink.
DONALD TRUMP PROPOSES CHILD-CARE SUBSIDIES

All of these are strictly non conservative proposals--but none of it stopped you. If any other GOP candidate had proposed or done these things they would have been crucified by the party immediately, and out of this race in a New York Minute. You gave Trump a pass.

Trump-RINO-2016.png

I am certain you will see the liberal side of him in short order. You'll find that he'll get along with Senate & House Democrats more than he will Republicans. In fact he just stated that. Chuck Schumer he'll get along with better than Mitch McConnell.
Trump praises Chuck Schumer, says his appointment to leadership of Senate Democrats is 'good news'

And this is why real Republicans bolted from Donald Trump.

For the umpteenth time. WE DON'T CARE! What he isn't was the shrilary. We voted AGAINST her corrupt self. Learn that!

My whole family and the wife's whole family voted Trump. We're in Northwest Mexico...whoops, I meant Southern, CA

I live in Nevada and voted for the trumpster.
We are NEIGHBORS westwall so we should be friends !!!

Like yourself they can peel my gun from my cold dead hands after a bunch of them first die trying.

New York - Trump was a no-brainer choice.
However you live in the wrong place for yourself antontoo .

You should try PA or NC instead -- red swing states.

Not in a million years. No jobs, no pay.
Raleigh-Durham has a few jobs here and there.

Why live in a disarmed communist state when you are free to go ?!

I'm doing just fine here. When I'm ready to retire I'll sell my home here and for the money buy a castle with a moat in some red state and have something left over even.

New York has a lot of well paying jobs to make up for a few% more in taxes and higher living costs.

New York - Trump was a no-brainer choice.
However you live in the wrong place for yourself antontoo .

You should try PA or NC instead -- red swing states.

Not in a million years. No jobs, no pay.
Where ever you go, dont make it Maryland. I think it has California beat with the liberal mindset. Might be some decent government jobs in the area, but its hard to live in an area so fouled with mouthy liberals. I have had people give me crap at the gas stations because Im destroying the environment with my truck,

Forum List

Back