🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who did you vote for or support in the Presidential election?

I'm one of those so called racist, islamofobe, and so on from Ga. everyone I know in Ga voted Trump.
You know all my KKK members.
Funny thing I've lived in Ga 48 years and have yet to see a KKK member, but all the snow flakes say everyone that voted Trump is part of KKK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm one of those so called racist, islamofobe, and so on from Ga. everyone I know in Ga voted Trump.
Funny thing I've lived in Ga 48 years and have yet to see a KKK member, but all the snow flakes say everyone that voted Trump is part of KKK.

LMAO! Exactly! I'm in Missouri which Trump won by 20 points & I've been all over my state & NEVER seen a Klansman or Neo Nazi!

As a matter of fact a KKK rally got shut down near Fulton a few years ago when the PEOPLE revolted against them! But Hillary, Obama, & the Dems don't want to hear that do they?? :eusa_naughty: :rofl: :bye1:

I voted Trump and I'm in Missouri. Please also mention in which state you voted.

If you didn't vote or are not in the USA you can just say who you supported.
New York...Gary Johnson [didn't want to be responsible for what is coming next so I went with the just as dangerous but completely unelectible candidate]...this was such a 'stand on your head' election that the party that lost should be rejoicing and the party that won should be screaming "impeach"...no matter the outcome

LMAO! Exactly! I'm in Missouri which Trump won by 20 points & I've been all over my state & NEVER seen a Klansman or Neo Nazi!

As a matter of fact a KKK rally got shut down near Fulton a few years ago when the PEOPLE revolted against them! But Hillary, Obama, & the Dems don't want to hear that do they?? :eusa_naughty: :rofl: :bye1:
The only Klansman I ever knew was, as Hillary put it, her mentor

The only Klansman I ever knew was, as Hillary put it, her mentor

I live in the Rocky Mountains and I voted for the CIA guy.

But I am very glad Trump beat Hillary.

I did not think he would.

I did not think he could.

Maybe he didn't ?!

Maybe Putin gave him the election.

:D

Our entire family voted Trump, Washington

You feel alienated & alone in that liberal hellhole Washington state??

At least on the bright side your very own mega rich Bill Gates compared Trump to JFK and said he could be a leader in innovation!

Forum List

Back