🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who did you vote for or support in the Presidential election?

Our entire family voted Trump, Washington

You feel alienated & alone in that liberal hellhole Washington state??

At least on the bright side your very own mega rich Bill Gates compared Trump to JFK and said he could be a leader in innovation!

I'm punishing them, selling my house packing up my wealth and leaving in a few months.
Im doing the same, I just went down to the coinstar and changed all of my coins to dollars,
Just see what happens when that 17.22 is pulled out of the state with no warning.

At least on the bright side your very own mega rich Bill Gates compared Trump to JFK and said he could be a leader in innovation!

I'm punishing them, selling my house packing up my wealth and leaving in a few months.

Where are you going?

Texas, New Hampshire, Tennessee, none have a state income tax boy that pisses the left off they can't get their greedy hands on my income. :badgrin:

Im doing the same, I just went down to the coinstar and changed all of my coins to dollars,
Just see what happens when that 17.22 is pulled out of the state with no warning.

It cost New York $130,000 in income tax when I left that state, poor New York :eusa_boohoo:

It cost New York $130,000 in income tax when I left that state, poor New York :eusa_boohoo:
I wish I could hurt a state that bad in just income tax alone.

hey wait, I paid just over 40k in income tax, so,, since you paid 130k, you are obviously not paying your fair share.

I voted Trump and I'm in Missouri. Please also mention in which state you voted.

If you didn't vote or are not in the USA you can just say who you supported.

2000px-Flag_of_South_Carolina.svg.png

photo.jpg

I voted Trump and I'm in Missouri. Please also mention in which state you voted.

Well you're the first that's admitted it--LOL I know a woman from Oklahoma, that had Trump all over her facebook page--he was it for her. But when she was in front of a group of other Republicans, and I asked her who she voted for, she said Gary Johnson--LOL She LIED.

There's a lot of Trump voters that won't admit they voted for him in this country.

I will tell you one person for whom I did not vote: Trump.

Whom I did vote for, well, that's my business; I'm not going to tell you that.

Well you're the first that's admitted it--LOL I know a woman from Oklahoma, that had Trump all over her facebook page--he was it for her. But when she was in front of a group of other Republicans, and I asked her who she voted for, she said Gary Johnson--LOL She LIED.

There's a lot of Trump voters that won't admit they voted for him in this country.
I have a bumper sticker on my truck that says I did. Its right above the sticker that says "build the wall deport them all"

I wish I could hurt a state that bad in just income tax alone.

More wealthy people are leaving New York. I loved living in New York, its one of our greatest states. But I saw no reason to sit there and get sucked dry by those vampires when the money just gets funneled into their corruption slush fund. The AG is sending a lot of those state politicians to prison now.

One of the state politicians got his brother a patronage job not subject to the civil servant salary cap so they could pay him over $120k a year to do basically nothing. "No show" jobs are pretty common in New York.

The brother didn't like having to drive 24 miles to his state provided office in Albany so his politician brother rented him an office for $50k a year at state expense. The office owner...yep the politician's next door neighbor.

Tip of the iceberg.

I have a bumper sticker on my truck that says I did. Its right above the sticker that says "build the wall deport them all"

Well if you come west you'll probably want to take that off your car--LOL I live in Colorado--we are a purple state, majority are Republicans but we're a different kind of Republican out here. Republicans out here are more pragmatic about issues, & Trump never had us fooled.

Many Republicans here voted for Gary Johnson or crossed the isle to vote for Hillary Clinton.

You probably saw that during the primaries when Colorado bolted from Trump.

hey wait, I paid just over 40k in income tax, so,, since you paid 130k, you are obviously not paying your fair share.

I intentionally don't pay my fair share, I love how that pisses off the left. I sweet talked my local assessor into lowering my assessed value below what I had just paid for my new construction house I'm evil :badgrin:

Well if you come west you'll probably want to take that off your car--LOL I live in Colorado--we are a purple state, majority are Republicans but we're a different kind of Republican out here. Republicans out here are more pragmatic about issues, & Trump never had us fooled.

Many Republicans here voted for Gary Johnson or crossed the isle to vote for Hillary Clinton.

You probably saw that during the primaries when Colorado bolted from Trump.

Gary Johnson ahahaha I'm surprised they admit that in public what a buffoon. :laugh:

and nobody cares because,,,, your choice lost.

Regardless, you got Trump.

Look. The thread asks a simple question. I answered it honestly and directly and as completely as I was willing to do and I made clear the limit what I was willing to say. For the several non-rhetorical questions I've asked here, I don't think one person has done the same. I can't say I recall seeing people do the same with other folks questions either. So sit ya ass down and talk to someone who gives a shit about what you have to say about their answer to the thread question.

Look. The thread asks a simple question. I answered it honestly and directly and as completely as I was willing to do and I made clear the limit what I was willing to say. For the several non-rhetorical questions I've asked here, I don't think one person has done the same. I can't say I recall seeing people do the same with other folks questions either. So sit ya ass down and talk to someone who gives a shit about what you have to say about their answer to the thread question.

You voted for Hillary its not rocket science, a vote not for Trump was a vote for Hillary.

Forum List

Back