Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

It's not crazy to expect someone that says I shouldn't have something to try and take it from me. What's crazy is you saying I shouldn't then running like a pussy when challenged to do something about it.

no, actually, most of you gun nuts sound crazy. Frankly, I was kind of indifferent to the gun issue. Don't want one, don't care if other people have them. But then I started listening to you gun nuts talk about ALL THE PEOPLE YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT!!!!

Yeah. You're all nuts and we need to get a leash on you. Sorry.

I don't want to ever have to shoot anyone. However, should the situation ever arise where I have to, I will defend myself. You make it out as if we go out looking to do that.

Come and try to put it on me son. Bet you aren't man enough.
What an infantile twerp you are.

I don't want to ever have to shoot anyone. However, should the situation ever arise where I have to, I will defend myself. You make it out as if we go out looking to do that.

Oh cool. A conservative complaining that people call him out for looking for excuses to shoot someone and then threatening to shoot them for it. That's not par for the course at all.

It's not crazy to expect someone that says I shouldn't have something to try and take it from me. What's crazy is you saying I shouldn't then running like a pussy when challenged to do something about it.

no, actually, most of you gun nuts sound crazy. Frankly, I was kind of indifferent to the gun issue. Don't want one, don't care if other people have them. But then I started listening to you gun nuts talk about ALL THE PEOPLE YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT!!!!

you post are infantile painting all people who own guns as, gun nuts.

I wonder how every cop who's shot an African-American teenager for walking while black has voted. Couldn't be for the explicitly racist, murderer protecting party...

Oh cool. A conservative complaining that people call him out for looking for excuses to shoot someone and then threatening to shoot them for it. That's not par for the course at all.

Oh look, another Liberal that thinks gun owners WANT to shoot someone. I threatened no one. I issued a challenge to someone that said I shouldn't own it to come and get it.

Bet you aren't man enough either dickhead.

Interesting that you rely on luck when the hard workers rely on hard work.

Most people who claim hard work have only really experienced luck.

Hey, and I'll admit. I am lucky. I won the lottery of being born white and male in this country. That gave me a huge advantage over a lot of others.

But it goes without saying that the only reason why America is a great place is not because rich people were greedy, but because sensible politicians said, "You have enough, you n eed to share."

I find that the harder I work, the luckier I get.

Nothing sensible about someone thinking they can make a determination about how much someone else needs. That's the problem with Liberals. They talk about private this and private that when it comes to people's personal lives yet think it's OK for them to get in another person's personal private business.

Yeah, so you would shoot a police officer enforcing a law, then? That's a situation that you think might "arise"?
If he/she is enforcing the law, that doesn't fit the description. It's their job. Not surprised you twisted it. It's not someone's place to come to my house uninvited and expect me to let them do or take whatever they want. That's that type of situation.

Yeah, I hear they are going to promote you to head Possum Catcher next month.

Nothing sensible about someone thinking they can make a determination about how much someone else needs. That's the problem with Liberals. They talk about private this and private that when it comes to people's personal lives yet think it's OK for them to get in another person's personal private business.

Here's the thing. When there's a disagreement of how much I should be paid for my hard work, or you break agreements you made to me, then, yeah, I totally want the government to be involved. And you have no one to blame but yourself. You want government to provide a bunch of services to make it easier on your life. It's not like any of you are rushing off to that Libertarian Utopia, Somalia.

If he/she is enforcing the law, that doesn't fit the description. It's their job. Not surprised you twisted it. It's not someone's place to come to my house uninvited and expect me to let them do or take whatever they want. That's that type of situation.

Heller gets overturned, and your city bans guns. You going to shoot a cop who stops by to enforce the law?

Yes or no. Simple question.

Heller gets overturned, and your city bans guns. You going to shoot a cop who stops by to enforce the law?

Yes or no. Simple question.

I want you to come and enforce the law IF it gets overturned. Are you coming? Yes or no. Simple question.

Yeah, I hear they are going to promote you to head Possum Catcher next month.

Here's the thing. When there's a disagreement of how much I should be paid for my hard work, or you break agreements you made to me, then, yeah, I totally want the government to be involved. And you have no one to blame but yourself. You want government to provide a bunch of services to make it easier on your life. It's not like any of you are rushing off to that Libertarian Utopia, Somalia.

I would say they are going to promote you to head Obama ass licker next month but you've reached that already. Next position will be Hillary Clinton pussy licker.

I want you to come and enforce the law IF it gets overturned. Are you coming? Yes or no. Simple question.
And what? You'll shoot me if I do?

That wouldn't be a possibility because you don't have the guts to come.
So back to the question tough guy. Would you shoot a Policeman who came to remove your gun?
Ps you do go along way in reinforcing the argument for better vetting for mental illness before issuing a licence.
PPs Do you find with the average penis size of an American being just over 5 inches, that your falling short of that influenced your choice of gun needle dick ?

So back to the question tough guy. Would you shoot a Policeman who came to remove your gun?
Ps you do go along way in reinforcing the argument for better vetting for mental illness before issuing a licence.
PPs Do you find with the average penis size of an American being just over 5 inches, that your falling short of that influenced your choice of gun needle dick ?

Let's get back to the question between the two of us. Are YOU coming?

Typical gun hating retard referring to penis size in relationship to someone owning guns.

When should I expect you to come and attempt to take my guns? Time and date.

Seems the Democrats have their Black Christian Male. Now they'll get their chances, again, with a pale, vagina.

Meanwhile, Republicans will nominate "another clueless rich white guy" and wonder why they lose.

Meanwhile, you'll continue to blame anyone but yourself for being a piss poor employee.

Hey, guy, just because you don't have the balls to ever work for someone else...

I do resumes for "one company" guys who find out they aren't as valued as they think they are. they are usually the sadest resumes I do, because 27 years and they can't fill one page.

I'm the #2 person where I work. Tells you where the next step is.
If you are working at McDonalds, that is not a huge step.

Let's get back to the question between the two of us. Are YOU coming?

Typical gun hating retard referring to penis size in relationship to someone owning guns.

When should I expect you to come and attempt to take my guns? Time and date.
grow a pair needle dick and answer the question.
Would you shoot a policeman who legally wanted to take your guns.
ps you better check with your partner first.

Forum List

Back