Who gave the order ??

The media never knew who gave the order to burglarize the democrat party's room at the Watergate in an era when black bag political operations were relatively common but it didn't stop the incredible pressure of the liberal media to bring down the Nixon administration. The opposite is happening today. Four people including a US Ambassador and two former Navy Seals were murdered and the liberal media is determined that they will protect the administration from unwanted investigation.

Watergate happened during Nixon's first term, he won by a real landslide, then with the pressure from the press was taken down months later.

What the liberals want is for this to go away. We can't let it, Benghazi was different. Obama lied, Rice lied it is time to get justice for our fallen men.

and why do libs keep referring to the WMD dilemma during the Bush Years as an escape to the current situation? its like, every time u ask for an answer, you get something like,,,well Bush Lied Over Weapons Of Mass Destruction. and then refuse to explain what happened with Obama/Clinton allowing 4 Americans to die.

I guarantee you that neither would have occurred without Obama's explicit permission.

I honestly think he want to bed, he had to be in Nevada for a campaign event the next day, he got his briefing at 530 pm our time that evening before, and hit the rack...when he woke up they told him what had gone down and his team swung into action and told him what he needed to say to smooth and hide what had to be hidden until after the election....*shrugs* and here we are, after the election....
How can you argue with a know-it-all mind-reader??? :confused:

you have anything of substance to offer?

I have no idea what he was doing, he certainly wasn't communicating with panetta or Petraeus, that we know, so what was he doing? I am all ears....

"Who gave the order?" will not even compete with in people's minds with "Where's the beef?"

gawd, the right is pathetic after having failed for 4 years to make Obama a one-term President

out of ideas and out of arguments why non-wingnuts should vote GOP

Instead it is attack, attack, attack, people and their families and their supporters

:lol: wth are you off on now? whos attacking who?

no wonder you turned your rep off, gave up trying to make sense, so you've gone full blown sheep....to bad. :doubt:

I honestly think he want to bed, he had to be in Nevada for a campaign event the next day, he got his briefing at 530 pm our time that evening before, and hit the rack...when he woke up they told him what had gone down and his team swung into action and told him what he needed to say to smooth and hide what had to be hidden until after the election....*shrugs* and here we are, after the election....
How can you argue with a know-it-all mind-reader??? :confused:

you have anything of substance to offer?

I have no idea what he was doing, he certainly wasn't communicating with panetta or Petraeus, that we know, so what was he doing? I am all ears....

Obama went to bed while the attacks were in process...and flew to Las Vegas the next day for a fund raiser. This is in the public record.

Hence the desperate editing of the "memo" in order to make sure it fit the "Al Qaeda has been marginalized" reelection campaign narrative.

and where have the lovable Reid and Pelosi been since 9/11? not one peep about Ben Gazi ever since., are they still looking for Romneys tax records? I guess that is more important than the travesty cause by our leaders on 9/11/12.

and why do libs keep referring to the WMD dilemma during the Bush Years as an escape to the current situation? its like, every time u ask for an answer, you get something like,,,well Bush Lied Over Weapons Of Mass Destruction. and then refuse to explain what happened with Obama/Clinton allowing 4 Americans to die.

Every time Bush/Cheney fucked up it was 'Clinton's pecker'

so stick it

"Who gave the order?" will not even compete with in people's minds with "Where's the beef?"

gawd, the right is pathetic after having failed for 4 years to make Obama a one-term President

out of ideas and out of arguments why non-wingnuts should vote GOP

Instead it is attack, attack, attack, people and their families and their supporters

:lol: wth are you off on now? whos attacking who?

no wonder you turned your rep off, gave up trying to make sense, so you've gone full blown sheep....to bad. :doubt:

wtf r u talking about?

ramirez-benghazi-trap.jpg

The lowest swinging dick in the State Department knows you're not putting out facts which contain Islamic terror under the Obama administration. Look at the edits of the talking points.

Peter Kirsenow;

"Shortly after the terrorist attack on the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, a local Denver television personality asked President Obama what actions he took upon learning of the assault. The president asserted, “I gave three very clear directives. Number one, make sure we are securing our personnel and that we are doing whatever we need to. Number two, we are going to investigate exactly what happened and make sure it doesn’t happen again. Number three, find out who did this so we can bring them to justice.”

As to the first directive, we now know from Greg Hicks’s testimony that special forces were ordered to stand down rather than provide assistance. Furthermore, we learned months ago from Jennifer Griffin’s reporting that former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods requested and was denied backup three times, and was told to stand down. Who, then, gave the orders that flatly rejected the president’s “very clear directive?” Was that person disciplined for flagrantly disobeying the commander in chief?

Isn’t it far more likely that no directive was given than such directive was repeatedly disobeyed?

As to directive No. 2, if the administration was so keen on investigating what happened, why did it impede Representative Jason Chaffetz’s attempts to interview Greg Hicks? Why is the Accountability Review Board’s investigation notable primarily for having failed to interview one of the most important players in the matter – Secretary Clinton?

As to directive No. 3, although the media has been able to easily locate at least one of the suspected ringleaders of the attack relaxing at an outdoor cafe, no one has been brought to justice . . . except the administration’s scapegoat videographer."

I can't wait for the Obama Movie and the re-creations of the scenes of what really went on behind the scenes when Benghazi was going on. all the secret meetings with leaders telling "Others To Lie" on national television.
So what will we the call the Obama Movie? we need a name that represents the 8 years without a president.

Forum List

Back