Who gave the order ??

romneywest2012.png

New Detailed Account of Benghazi Attack Notes CIA?s Quick Response - ABC News

This dawg won't hunt

The right wing has been upset since November,. They thought using Ben Ghazi would help the GOP beat Obama. It didn't. Now they have :cuckoo: dreams of impeachment. We all know how well that worked out with Bill. :laugh2:

thats from November.....

Captain Clueless is in the House :clap2:

It has been mentioned that this Benghazi crappola has been a wet dream of right wing world since at least November 2012 when they thought the dog would hunt and Obama would become a one-term President. They worked so very hard for four years.

be more specific then dopey, what exactly are you refuting.....?

CIA came from their annex in Benghazi to rescue their mates at the safehouse.

Other CIA came later to tote the dead off.

The State Depart, DOD or Obama admin couldn't stop CIA in the same town from coming to aid their friends.

Why were military assets stood down ?

was this during the first attack or the second one? :laugh2:

Monday Morning Quarterbacks are now Strategic Commanders?

Okie Dokie

usmbmcbragg.png

According to your article the CIA went to go get their friends in the same town a mile away after the initial attack.

Simple question: Why stand down any rescuers, let alone special ops ?

Why? Military commanders made the decision. There is NO Kenyan conspiracy to help the terrorists win. :rofl:

thats from November.....

It has been mentioned that this Benghazi crappola has been a wet dream of right wing world since at least November 2012 when they thought the dog would hunt and Obama would become a one-term President. They worked so very hard for four years.

How does one refute rumor, speculation and lies?

we all knew there was a cover up ,and that the administration lied about the attack saying it was a spontaneous demonstration caused by a video that got out of hand ......now that we have confirmation from people on the ground in Benghazi stating that the state dept was told in real time during the attack that it was a terror attack the 2 questions that need to asked are ...
  1. who ordered Ambassador Rice to lie to the American people ?
  2. who gave the order for help to stand down during the attack ?

question 1 is valid, but is scripted badly- the Q is- who exactly scrubbed the talking popints

question 2- which event, the annex group was told to stay put but they went and got them anyway, whomever could be gotten that is ( bad English sorry).

the Tripoli stand down is a valid question too, who told Lt. col. Gibson and how told that person, who told Gibson, to not let his men get on that plane?

1) No one 'ordered' Rice to 'lie'

2) An 'order' for help was not given or stood down

Redundancy is truly your strong suit Dante........but it's sooooo boring, dude.

That's the problem though, isn't it? You're bored by the truth because this isn't really about the deaths. It's just an excuse to bash Obama. If those who are complaining really cared, where were they when others died in the past?

Whatttt others???
Stick to Benghazi dude and lay off that crap you be smokin'........:cuckoo:.

It will all come out and the right wing will once again not disappoint. Another witch hunt in search of conspiracies.

Right Wing World thought they could use the Benghazi attack in November 2012. Romney started it off and it petered out.

Now they feel like they got cheated out of using a tragedy for political gain and they are pissed. So they will hold as many hearings as time will allow to keep this shit alive until 2014

bunch of assholes

This whole debacle is subject to very strong scrutiny. I didn't see the video, but one thing that seems to have disappeared from the equation is the poor boob who supposedly made the damned thing. Whatever happened to him? Is he still in custody someplace? The last I saw was this schmuck being hauled off with his face all wrapped up in scarves or something so there was no way to readily identify him ... and I've heard nothing about him since then. Was he ever publicly identified ... or was it all a charade of distraction from the main event? I've never heard whether he was actually questioned or anything about the outcome of his situation. Maybe it's time for me to shoot off another email to my Senator and/or Representative.

Actually, who's in charge of this Committee overseeing the investigation?

Any answers out there?

Last edited:
we all knew there was a cover up ,and that the administration lied about the attack saying it was a spontaneous demonstration caused by a video that got out of hand ......now that we have confirmation from people on the ground in Benghazi stating that the state dept was told in real time during the attack that it was a terror attack the 2 questions that need to asked are ...

question 1 is valid, but is scripted badly- the Q is- who exactly scrubbed the talking points

question 2- which event, the annex group was told to stay put but they went and got them anyway, whomever could be gotten that is ( bad English sorry).

the Tripoli stand down is a valid question too, who told Lt. col. Gibson and how told that person, who told Gibson, to not let his men get on that plane?

hey dipshit, I never said she lied, I don't need to, what she said was clearly wrong- period full stop, I don't care if she knew they were corrrect or not, its a sideshow, I said-

"the Q is- who exactly scrubbed the talking points"

:lol:
Hicks had lt. col. Gisbons men mustered for air transport, they were told they could not go, you want to play semantical games to obfuscate? won't work , at least not with me.....

if you're just going to play the equivalent of an 8 year old with hands over your ears yelling blah blah blah game please don't respond to me, I don't feel like wasting my time on your willful stupidity.

If that was ever accomplished, Obama would be looking for a new Country. You are the Kool-Aid King Dante. :cuckoo:

Obama and Hilary can do no wrong in your eyes, that's apparent. Panetta is the big disappointment here. He should know better by now.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Congress on Thursday that they moved quickly to deploy commando teams from Spain and Central Europe last Sept. 11, the chaotic day of the assault on the U.S. installation in Benghazi, but the first military unit didn't arrive until 15 hours after the first of two attacks.

"Time, distance, the lack of an adequate warning, events that moved very quickly on the ground prevented a more immediate response," Panetta said in likely his last Capitol Hill appearance before stepping down as Pentagon chief.

Republicans have accused the Obama administration of an election-year cover-up of a terrorist attack in the nearly five months since the assault, and they kept up the politically charged onslaught on Thursday. The military also found itself under attack, with at least one senator accusing the Joint Chiefs chairman of peddling falsehoods.

Faced with repeated questions about where units were during the attack and what they were doing, Dempsey said the military is taking steps to deal with the next crisis.
Leon Panetta Benghazi Testimony: Defense Secretary Explains Military Response In Libya Attack

Is it Leon that will take the hit for the Team? How many must be sacrificed to protect and run cover for these bunglers? Carnival of Fools.

It could have been any thug from the Administration ...from Obama and Hillary Rotten Clinton....all down the line.

I guarantee you that neither would have occurred without Obama's explicit permission.

question 1 is valid, but is scripted badly- the Q is- who exactly scrubbed the talking popints

she was given talking points which were lies, they knew they were lies when they told her to go on TV and repeat them.

the testimony from yesterday verified the stand down order---and these guys were under oath----hillary was not.

If that was ever accomplished, Obama would be looking for a new Country. You are the Kool-Aid King Dante. :cuckoo:

Obama and Hilary can do no wrong in your eyes, that's apparent. Panetta is the big disappointment here. He should know better by now.

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Army Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told Congress on Thursday that they moved quickly to deploy commando teams from Spain and Central Europe last Sept. 11, the chaotic day of the assault on the U.S. installation in Benghazi, but the first military unit didn't arrive until 15 hours after the first of two attacks.

"Time, distance, the lack of an adequate warning, events that moved very quickly on the ground prevented a more immediate response," Panetta said in likely his last Capitol Hill appearance before stepping down as Pentagon chief.

Republicans have accused the Obama administration of an election-year cover-up of a terrorist attack in the nearly five months since the assault, and they kept up the politically charged onslaught on Thursday. The military also found itself under attack, with at least one senator accusing the Joint Chiefs chairman of peddling falsehoods.

Faced with repeated questions about where units were during the attack and what they were doing, Dempsey said the military is taking steps to deal with the next crisis.
Leon Panetta Benghazi Testimony: Defense Secretary Explains Military Response In Libya Attack

Is it Leon that will take the hit for the Team? How many must be sacrificed to protect and run cover for these bunglers? Carnival of Fools.

and this is all so hum drum or would have been if no one had died....that complicates the issue (sadly) in that they did nothing that hasn't been done before, they scrubbed and set fires to create smoke screens so as to get past the election, and they did.

Nixon did same. he won his election but what was proven then and was again proven ala Clinton, its the cover up that gets you, you wind up effing yourself instead of taking the hit straight on....

It could have been any thug from the Administration ...from Obama and Hillary Rotten Clinton....all down the line.

I guarantee you that neither would have occurred without Obama's explicit permission.

I honestly think he want to bed, he had to be in Nevada for a campaign event the next day, he got his briefing at 530 pm our time that evening before, and hit the rack...when he woke up they told him what had gone down and his team swung into action and told him what he needed to say to smooth and hide what had to be hidden until after the election....*shrugs* and here we are, after the election....

I honestly think he want to bed, he had to be in Nevada for a campaign event the next day, he got his briefing at 530 pm our time that evening before, and hit the rack...when he woke up they told him what had gone down and his team swung into action and told him what he needed to say to smooth and hide what had to be hidden until after the election....*shrugs* and here we are, after the election....
How can you argue with a know-it-all mind-reader??? :confused:

she was given talking points which were lies, they knew they were lies when they told her to go on TV and repeat them.

the testimony from yesterday verified the stand down order---and these guys were under oath----hillary was not.

Now talking points qualify as lies? When will FOX News and Talk Radio be charged with crimes?

You are making stuff up. Innuendo, rumors, half truths, and yes .. lies

"Is it Leon that will take the hit for the Team?"

They are not Bush/Cheney and Scooter :rofl:

you wingnuts project far too much

:laugh2:

question 1 is valid, but is scripted badly- the Q is- who exactly scrubbed the talking points

hey dipshit, I never said she lied, I don't need to, what she said was clearly wrong- period full stop, I don't care if she knew they were corrrect or not, its a sideshow, I said-

"the Q is- who exactly scrubbed the talking points"

:lol:
Hicks had lt. col. Gisbons men mustered for air transport, they were told they could not go, you want to play semantical games to obfuscate? won't work , at least not with me.....

if you're just going to play the equivalent of an 8 year old with hands over your ears yelling blah blah blah game please don't respond to me, I don't feel like wasting my time on your willful stupidity.

there you go using and trying to pass off half truths, talking points, rumors and other shit as facts and truth

Now talking points qualify as lies? When will FOX News and Talk Radio be charged with crimes?

You are making stuff up. Innuendo, rumors, half truths, and yes .. lies

Fox and talk radio to not represent the president of the USA. Rice, Obama, Clinton, Carney, and all of the rest of them lied about the attack being planned and they lied about it being caused by the stupid video. they knew they were lying and continued the same lies for weeks.

and this is all so hum drum or would have been if no one had died....that complicates the issue (sadly) in that they did nothing that hasn't been done before, they scrubbed and set fires to create smoke screens so as to get past the election, and they did.

Nixon did same. he won his election but what was proven then and was again proven ala Clinton, its the cover up that gets you, you wind up effing yourself instead of taking the hit straight on....

scrubbed an issue? :lol: what issue exactly? About the election? Romney would not have won if your creepy people could have used Benghazi more than you had. You are creepy and you know it. It is creepy to wish a tragedy could have been used to win a political fight.

Obama will NOT be impeached over this bs. Obama is not running again. Obama beat the shit out of the right wing machine and the GOP twice

Gee,I wonder who went on you tube right after the initial Benghazi attack, plugged in "Anti-Muslim Video" and then got the dropdown list and chose one of the several Anti-Muslim Videos, and decided,,,Yup,,,That's The One!!! We will blame this video on the attacks so we all wont look like a bunch of incompetent guinea pigs right before the election.

Forum List

Back