Who gave the order ??

Gee,I wonder who went on you tube right after the initial Benghazi attack, plugged in "Anti-Muslim Video" and then got the dropdown list and chose one of the several Anti-Muslim Videos, and decided,,,Yup,,,That's The One!!! We will blame this video on the attacks so we all wont look like a bunch of incompetent guinea pigs right before the election.

Tripoli and other capitals had riots going on at the same time. Imagine thinking they were all related somehow. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
NSWU-10 Commissioning Provides SOCAFRICA Operational Flexibility on the African Continent | United States Africa Command

This is the Commander of Lt. Col. Gibson's unit -
Brig. Gen. Christopher Haas

Hi

In the end it will not matter who gave any friggin order and who misinterpreted an order and whatever. This is a political witch hunt meant to rejuvenate a base that got it's ass handed to them in 2012. This is about 2014.

good luck with that.

Shit happens and more shit will happen between now and 2014.

When Right Wing World issues talking points it goes like the last few posts.

Mention what was going on in the world...Islam upset over a youtube video thing, and right wing world trolls will inevitably jump up about Muslims watching youtube.

Truth is no one with any brains ever claimed that. We do know Imams and others were preaching about the video(s) and there were riots and violence all over the world...at the same exact time as the Benghazi attacks....attacks...two....6 hours apart.

just the facts ma'am

Gee,I wonder who went on you tube right after the initial Benghazi attack, plugged in "Anti-Muslim Video" and then got the dropdown list and chose one of the several Anti-Muslim Videos, and decided,,,Yup,,,That's The One!!! We will blame this video on the attacks so we all wont look like a bunch of incompetent guinea pigs right before the election.

Tripoli and other capitals had riots going on at the same time. Imagine thinking they were all related somehow. :eusa_whistle:

I had not heard nor can I find anything about a protest occurring in Tripoli that day. Have a link for that?
And in the hearing it was mentioned the video was a non-invent in Libya.

Last edited:

I had not heard nor can I find anything about a protest occurring in Tripoli that day. Have a link for that?

"in Tripoli, where frantic diplomats fearing a similar invasion used an ax to destroy classified hard drives; and in Washington, where officials struggled to keep up with events...The team in Tripoli worked much of the night on moving American Embassy personnel to a secure annex..."

The people in Tripoli sure thought they were under attack, didn't they? :eusa_whistle:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/w...ttacks-in-libya-and-egypt.html?pagewanted=all

[youtube]OWbwAlDVADE[/youtube]

Last edited:
how can Americans continue to be insulted ? do the Dem's actually believe that at least 55% of us are that naïve and dumb? and the insult Obama and Hillary gave to those who lost loved ones,,,,Dont worry, we will take of the dude who produced the video. That's like telling parents of a child killed in a car crash (via drunk driver),,,don't worry, we are gonna sue ford for faulty brakes.

"in Tripoli, where frantic diplomats fearing a similar invasion used an ax to destroy classified hard drives; and in Washington, where officials struggled to keep up with events...The team in Tripoli worked much of the night on moving American Embassy personnel to a secure annex..."

The people in Tripoli sure thought they were under attack, didn't they? :eusa_whistle:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/w...ttacks-in-libya-and-egypt.html?pagewanted=all

actually they were referring to the attack in Benghazi as to why they destroyed everything and their fear they could be next. It was in the hearings.

The video you posted - They were at the courthouse there and Green Square - not at the Embassy. Actually she stated that they needed help from the US Embassy due to her father's disappearance the day prior in Green Square.

and I normally do not issue expletives, but this time I am. You are an ass. Here is the link to your video. Right click on it, copy the video url - paste it in a new window, what does it say?

Uploaded on Feb 20, 2011
Rahma, an activist in Libya's capital, tells Al Jazeera that her father - a US citizen - was arrested after a joining a peaceful protest in front of Tripoli's main courthouse on Sunday.

Last edited:
we all knew there was a cover up ,and that the administration lied about the attack saying it was a spontaneous demonstration caused by a video that got out of hand ......now that we have confirmation from people on the ground in Benghazi stating that the state dept was told in real time during the attack that it was a terror attack the 2 questions that need to asked are ...
  1. who ordered Ambassador Rice to lie to the American people ?
  2. who gave the order for help to stand down during the attack ?

Every one knows it was Dick Cheney, from an undisclosed location.

In fact it wouldn't surprise me if the attack was set up by Cheney as a false flag in order to bring down Obama and justify an invasion of Syria. All the shooting and communication was faked from a sound stage in Austin Texas. They probably have the Ambassador held captive somewhere.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGHWY6BWAwo]Mother of Libya attack victim wants answers - YouTube[/ame]
  1. hillary told this poor woman that they would punish the person that made the video that caused the attack !!dispicable ..

and how come no one mentioned/questioned all of the "Muslim Television" News reports regarding the video that caused this? Where are the news broadcasts prior to the Benghazi attacks where we would have seen "Muslim Anchors" reporting stories on the video? Hello Barry? Hillary? Muslim Cat Got Your Tounge?

and how come no one mentioned/questioned all of the "Muslim Television" News reports regarding the video that caused this? Where are the news broadcasts prior to the Benghazi attacks where we would have seen "Muslim Anchors" reporting stories on the video? Hello Barry? Hillary? Muslim Cat Got Your Tounge?

Did any of you see Greg Glutenfeld on The Five , when he said something like, What Video Caused 9/11 or, I want to see the video that caused 9/11. Makes perfect sense. Always blame a video or "Previous Republican President" on any muslim terrorist attack.

how can Americans continue to be insulted ? do the Dem's actually believe that at least 55% of us are that naïve and dumb? and the insult Obama and Hillary gave to those who lost loved ones,,,,Dont worry, we will take of the dude who produced the video. That's like telling parents of a child killed in a car crash (via drunk driver),,,don't worry, we are gonna sue ford for faulty brakes.

Well I don't know about 55% of us, but 47% certainly are.:eusa_whistle:

when you think about what was going on in the situation room at the time of the attacks, you may as well had Beavis,Butthead,Ernie,Bert,Elmo,Foghog Leghorn,Scoobie Doo,Dufass Bear From Bugs Bunny,and Sponge Bob in that room attempting to make a decision on if/when to defend the Americans in Peril. There was no difference in this case.

"Who gave the order?" will not even compete with in people's minds with "Where's the beef?"

gawd, the right is pathetic after having failed for 4 years to make Obama a one-term President

out of ideas and out of arguments why non-wingnuts should vote GOP

Instead it is attack, attack, attack, people and their families and their supporters

"Who gave the order?" will not even compete with in people's minds with "Where's the beef?"

gawd, the right is pathetic after having failed for 4 years to make Obama a one-term President

out of ideas and out of arguments why non-wingnuts should vote GOP

Instead it is attack, attack, attack, people and their families and their supporters

Your deflections are getting old and rusty. You need to spruce them up a bit. At least mention Booooooosssshhh...

Forum List

Back