Who Had The Worse Presidency, Dubya or Obama?

Who had the worse presidency?

• Total voters
Off the top of my head, a few things come to mind:

Bush II

** Allowed 911 to happen (inside job, imo) and then went to war(s) against the wrong people as the US Senate conducted a phony report and ignored victims' medical care needs.
** VA went to sh**.
** Housing crisis (admittedly had roots in Clinton).
** Lip service on traditional marriage amendment and social security reform (his two major re-election promises).
** Allowed Osama to get away (though, he was obviously a patsy, anyhow).
** Corporate bailout culture.
** Iraq.
** FEMA.
** Patriot Act: A total assault on American rights.
** His own SC Chief Justice would uphold Obamacare.

Obama

** Formed ISIS.
** Financed 'Syrian Rebels'.
** More bailouts.
** Stimulus biggest non-war financial scam since The New Deal.
** Stoked racial tensions at every turn.
** Obamacare; a huge scam.
** Continued Patriot Act tactics even as spying exposed.
** Healthcare mandate.
** Blocked 911 families from suing Saudi Arabia, whom he bowed to quite literally.
** First president to seal his own records.
** SC Judge Appointments a total joke.
** Median income falling among middle class for his entire time (unheard of).
** Sanctioned Iran's nuclear warhead program (in essence).
** Not even a citizen, imo. Makes the state of the nation a total joke, imo. Though the above would say that, anyhow.
** Well liked on Sports Center.

Both were hideous cluster fucks
its a toss up but obama edges bush out with puttin 9 trillion on the credit card
Bush_Michelle_Obama_Friends.jpg

Globo homo uniparty

Rinos have been fake opposition to the moroncrats for to long now

yeah , 'juan mcstain' , i didn't vote for him . Musta galled 'mcstain' when the TRUMP appeared on the escalator and then Won eh 'Gatsby' ??

Last edited:

Bush II

** Allowed 911 to happen (inside job, imo) and then went to war(s) against the wrong people as the US Senate conducted a phony report and ignored victims' medical care needs.
** VA went to sh**.
** Lip service on traditional marriage amendment and social security reform (his two major re-election promises).
** Iraq.
** FEMA.

Obama

** Formed ISIS.
** More bailouts.
** Healthcare mandate.
** Blocked 911 families from suing Saudi Arabia, whom he bowed to quite literally.
** Not even a citizen, imo. Makes the state of the nation a total joke, imo. Though the above would say that, anyhow.
you forgot this one for bush.....had a 90% approval rating and did nothing with that and ended up in the 30's....a good leader would never let that happen...

you forgot this one for bush.....had a 90% approval rating and did nothing with that and ended up in the 30's....a good leader would never let that happen...

Approval ratings / polls can get manipulated. I don't put much stock in them.
so what can you do to prove he did not hit 90% after 9/11?.....

I doubt he did; it was a great sell for the media. Sells mean dollars. Also, the media is controlled by the war machine in large part, so it means dollars there too.

I doubt he did; it was a great sell for the media. Sells mean dollars. Also, the media is controlled by the war machine in large part, so it means dollars there too.
oh you doubt that....ok i guess that proves that.....geezus....

The 3 worst Presidents of the United States of all time.
1. Donald John Trump
2. Donald John Trump
3. Donald John Trump

Bush was not conservative whatsoever outside of rhetoric.
Except the Right were calling him the second coming of Reagan after his tax cuts, until the Great Bush Recession happened and then suddenly he was no longer a CON$ervoFascist.

Bush II

** VA went to sh**.
** Iraq.
** FEMA.

Obama

** Formed ISIS.
** More bailouts.
** Healthcare mandate.
Interesting that you could only list Right-wing LIES about Obama.

And Bush.

Anyone buying the 9/11 conspiracy bullshit is an idiot and not worth any serious consideration. They should be nothing more than an object of ridicule.

Guaranteed the OP is on his knees at the alter of Trump...

Bush 43 was the worst modern President

1. Allowed 9-11 attacks
2. Led us into two unnecessary invasions
3. Botched two wars leading to 100,000 unnecessary deaths
4. Engaged in torture
5. Allowed the worst economic collapse since the Depression

Obama is one of our ten best Presidents

Trump is a mess but nowhere close to Bush in the damage he has done

Last edited:
The 3 worst Presidents of the United States of all time.
1. Donald John Trump
2. Donald John Trump
3. Donald John Trump
Presidents aren't evaluated until they are out of office. You got until early 2025 then post away, loser.

What do you expect from a guy who doesn't put any stock in polls but believes 9/11 was an inside job?

Bush 43 was the worst modern President

1. Allowed 9-11 attacks
2. Led us into two unnecessary invasions
3. Botched two wars leading to 100,000 unnecessary deaths
4. Engaged in torture
5. Allowed the worst economic collapse since the Depression

Obama is one of our ten best Presidents

Trump is a mess but nowhere close to Bush in the damage he has do e
Afghanistan wasnt necessary?....i agree he fucked that one up,what do you think should have been done?.....

What do you expect from a guy who doesn't put any stock in polls but believes 9/11 was an inside job?
i wonder what poll told him that?....

I'm not Bush fan, but fair is fair. If you had his intel, you would have invaded too.
I absolutely would not have. Even if the intel was right and he was attempting to obtain WMDs, so what? He recently fought a war with Iran, if he had them he would likely use them there. He was a Sunni in a majority Shiite country, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to think his replacement would be a Shiite and a natural ally of Iran.

I somewhat understand the tribal nature of the middle east. The countries are European inventions. I get that. But what if Saddam had WMD's that everyone said he DID have, and he launched them against Israel, Kuwait, Syria, etc.? Then everyone would have screamed, why didn't the U.S. coalition DO SOMETHING???

Most of the Democrats including Hillary and Kerry voted for the war. Many people conveniently forget that. It was not just Bush acting alone.
Apparently North Korea has nukes, should we do to them what we did to Iraq? What about Iran? Pakistan? Israel?

Bush didn't act alone but if not for him there would have been no invasion.
I do not believe we will invade a nuclear armed nation. As for Korea, we would need a perfect surgical strike to eliminate all threats of destruction. Especially to their neighbors. Hindsight is what it is. But we should have dealt with North Korea decades ago.

Forum List

Back