Who has more flaws, Trump or Biden (dems keep bashing Trump w/o looking at Biden)

Which candidate has more flaws that would affect his job as president, Trump or Biden?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
Flaws don't matter except for republicans. One thing you can depend on is the mainstream media defending Biden, obscuring his problems and throwing him softball non-confrontational questions when they get the chance. The only hope for democrats is to keep their presumptive nominee locked in a basement with his caregiver wife until the election.

Proof of that is how they will insist Joe not attend any debate against Trump. Trump will wipe the floor with him, and they know it.
He can talk about his less than 3% growth and trillion dollar deficits? Or how his handling of the pandemic closed the country?
are you saying if a democrat was president the country would have never shut down?......everything would have been as if very little had happened to disrup our lives?....
We have no idea. What we know is that it hasn’t gone well under a republican.
Interesting...what parts of the country are weathering this better than others...States run by Republicans or States run by Democrats?
They are following the trump guidelines, does it matter?

The democrats keep listing the things that they don't like about Trump, "ad nauseam "

But looking at both men individually, how they would perform in press conferences, how they would evaluate information and make serious decisions, how they process information, etc. Which would be a more capable president for the next 4-years?

Here is the Vegas betting odds, Trump is still a 2:1 favorite over Biden. A real "poll" with real money. (OMG Hillary is back!!)
View attachment 339006
We already know trump policy is a failure. We are choosing between guaranteed more failure or an unknown. The unknown has a chance of being successful.

Biden is a "known-known", he's too old and too senile to be president.
Biden hasn't been right about anything in 30-years, just ask Gates.
I can look at Trump honestly, but you can't look at Biden honestly.
You are what's called a "shill"
(an accomplice of a swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others. )
Biden has never been president. Trump is hardly young. We have seen a trump presidency and it’s bad.

So convince me that Biden would be better. You have only whined about Trump. Biden could be much worse, such as in China's pocket, and pocketing cash for Hunter all over the world.
I've given you facts. How is that whining? Biden could be much worse, we don't know. What we know is trump is awful.

What we know is you wouldn't vote for Trump if we still had our economy and he came up with a solution to erase the national debt. You still wouldn't vote for him. I don't care that you people have TDS, I just wish you can be honest once in a while.
Why would I vote for him when all his big policy has failed?

The democrats keep listing the things that they don't like about Trump, "ad nauseam "

But looking at both men individually, how they would perform in press conferences, how they would evaluate information and make serious decisions, how they process information, etc. Which would be a more capable president for the next 4-years?

Here is the Vegas betting odds, Trump is still a 2:1 favorite over Biden. A real "poll" with real money. (OMG Hillary is back!!)
View attachment 339006
We already know trump policy is a failure. We are choosing between guaranteed more failure or an unknown. The unknown has a chance of being successful.
Joe Biden is an "unknown"? Did you really just claim that? He's been the same idiot since Richard Nixon was in office! The guy that kept running for President and kept having to quit because he did or said something so colossally stupid his campaign implodes!
How many times has he been president? We know how trump is as president, and that has lead to the country shut down.
Trump didn't shut the country down. Shutdowns were done by individual States Governors.

Joe Biden is a life long politician...someone too stupid to function in the Private Sector! He's run for President repeatedly and each time he's done so has been forced to throw in the towel because of his gaffes.
States shut down based on the trump guidelines. They are on the White House website.

That's what's called recommendations.
So they shouldn’t listen to the president and his team who have all the resources and information? Did he give bad recommendations?

No, not at all. Each state is under a different set of circumstances. You can't have Montana adopt New York's way of handling the problem. Should the Governors heed the Presidents warning, yes they should have in most cases. However the main reason for that recommendation was to stop the possibility of the hospitals being overrun with Covid patients. Once that threat was well under control, each state or city had to adjust to their needs.

View attachment 339006
Joe Biden is an "unknown"? Did you really just claim that? He's been the same idiot since Richard Nixon was in office! The guy that kept running for President and kept having to quit because he did or said something so colossally stupid his campaign implodes!
How many times has he been president? We know how trump is as president, and that has lead to the country shut down.
Trump didn't shut the country down. Shutdowns were done by individual States Governors.

Joe Biden is a life long politician...someone too stupid to function in the Private Sector! He's run for President repeatedly and each time he's done so has been forced to throw in the towel because of his gaffes.
States shut down based on the trump guidelines. They are on the White House website.

So they shouldn’t listen to the president and his team who have all the resources and information? Did he give bad recommendations?

No, not at all. Each state is under a different set of circumstances. You can't have Montana adopt New York's way of handling the problem. Should the Governors heed the Presidents warning, yes they should have in most cases. However the main reason for that recommendation was to stop the possibility of the hospitals being overrun with Covid patients. Once that threat was well under control, each state or city had to adjust to their needs.
You sure are being dishonest. Either the guidelines are good and states should follow or not. What is it?

View attachment 339006

(an accomplice of a swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others. )
Biden has never been president. Trump is hardly young. We have seen a trump presidency and it’s bad.

So convince me that Biden would be better. You have only whined about Trump. Biden could be much worse, such as in China's pocket, and pocketing cash for Hunter all over the world.
I've given you facts. How is that whining? Biden could be much worse, we don't know. What we know is trump is awful.

What we know is you wouldn't vote for Trump if we still had our economy and he came up with a solution to erase the national debt. You still wouldn't vote for him. I don't care that you people have TDS, I just wish you can be honest once in a while.

His policies were just fine. We'd still be enjoying a booming economy right now if not for the virus. He did wonders on the border problem, wonders with the economy, wonders with trade although a few were tougher to deal with. We were doing fantastic. Wages were rising, new housing on the increase. He even solved the North Korea problem.

images.jpeg

View attachment 339006

Subjective...”bad”....LOL
You love huge deficits? Or do you just really love this shut down? Only trolls like the current state of the country.
Already explained this to you dozens of times. Cannot cure your dementia. Only morons forget discussions they had recently.
Yes you are a troll. You love failed policy from your guy.
I explained otherwise. Sucks you cannot remember that. Don’t take it out on me that you have dementia. Also proved you were wrong but you forgot that too.
No you are certainly a troll. You only make claims that you can’t back up. You are a waste of time here, go away.
LMAO. Your dementia is amusing. Trump2020.
Your babbling is a waste of time . Nothing is going well for the country. Do you have anything resembling a fact to counter?
Gave you many but you forgot them all. Not wasting my time teaching the unreachable. You are either old with dementia or stupid. Which is it?
It's not that I have forgotten, it's just they are weak and easily dismissed. Why do you dodge again?
Because they were neither weak nor easily dismissed. If you remember. Then list one of 10 I provided.
You are still dodging? Troll.
That would be you. I gave You 10. List one. Seems simple unless you have dementia. Or do you admit you don’t remember the debate? You ran off like a defeated rat last time too.

View attachment 339006

His policies were just fine. We'd still be enjoying a booming economy right now if not for the virus. He did wonders on the border problem, wonders with the economy, wonders with trade although a few were tougher to deal with. We were doing fantastic. Wages were rising, new housing on the increase. He even solved the North Korea problem.

View attachment 339138
So he made fun of Obama for not hitting 3% and now he's doing wonders? All he has done is increased deficits drastically. We have no north korea agreement. You live in fantasy land.

View attachment 339006

Subjective...”bad”....LOL
You love huge deficits? Or do you just really love this shut down? Only trolls like the current state of the country.
Already explained this to you dozens of times. Cannot cure your dementia. Only morons forget discussions they had recently.
Yes you are a troll. You love failed policy from your guy.
I explained otherwise. Sucks you cannot remember that. Don’t take it out on me that you have dementia. Also proved you were wrong but you forgot that too.
No you are certainly a troll. You only make claims that you can’t back up. You are a waste of time here, go away.
LMAO. Your dementia is amusing. Trump2020.
Your babbling is a waste of time . Nothing is going well for the country. Do you have anything resembling a fact to counter?
Gave you many but you forgot them all. Not wasting my time teaching the unreachable. You are either old with dementia or stupid. Which is it?
It's not that I have forgotten, it's just they are weak and easily dismissed. Why do you dodge again?
Because they were neither weak nor easily dismissed. If you remember. Then list one of 10 I provided.
You are still dodging? Troll.
That would be you. I gave You 10. List one. Seems simple unless you have dementia. Or do you admit you don’t remember the debate? You ran off like a defeated rat last time too.
The garbage you spew is embarrassing. No way I'm going to repeat it, you don't even want to. Sad.

Flaws don't matter except for republicans. One thing you can depend on is the mainstream media defending Biden, obscuring his problems and throwing him softball non-confrontational questions when they get the chance. The only hope for democrats is to keep their presumptive nominee locked in a basement with his caregiver wife until the election.

Proof of that is how they will insist Joe not attend any debate against Trump. Trump will wipe the floor with him, and they know it.
He can talk about his less than 3% growth and trillion dollar deficits? Or how his handling of the pandemic closed the country?
are you saying if a democrat was president the country would have never shut down?......everything would have been as if very little had happened to disrup our lives?....
so i assume under obama we would not be here discussing the pandemic i take it.....

so i assume under obama we would not be here discussing the pandemic i take it.....
Obama seemed to deal with his potential pandemics much better. I don't recall the country shutting down.

View attachment 339006

Here is your post that I replied to:
"Biden has never been president. Trump is hardly young. We have seen a trump presidency and it’s bad."

1. True Biden has never been president (thank God)
2. Trump is not young, (ok, true, but he's younger than Biden)
3. Trump's presidency is bad. ( I disagree. Trump had a few bad policies, but his presidency has generally been successful)

4. Calling Trump's presidency bad w/o listing a few reasons is "whining", without reasons backing up your "bad".

Biden does not appear to have the available intellect to carry out the duties of the office of President, that's a no-brainer fact.

View attachment 339006

You sure are being dishonest. Either the guidelines are good and states should follow or not. What is it?

What am I being dishonest about? Look, now Trump is recommending things slowly open back up. Is everybody doing it? Of course not. Look at what the liberal states are doing. They are letting prisoners out of jail so they don't catch the virus, allowing them to rob, rape and even murder people, and locking up harmless business owners to catch the virus simply because they went against shutdown orders by the Governor.

View attachment 339006

Here is your post that I replied to:
"Biden has never been president. Trump is hardly young. We have seen a trump presidency and it’s bad."

1. True Biden has never been president (thank God)
2. Trump is not young, (ok, true, but he's younger than Biden)
3. Trump's presidency is bad. ( I disagree. Trump had a few bad policies, but his presidency has generally been successful)

4. Calling Trump's presidency bad w/o listing a few reasons is "whining", without reasons backing up your "bad".

Biden does not appear to have the available intellect to carry out the duties of the office of President, that's a no-brainer fact.
You have seen my reasons over and over. At this point you really need them again? Read this thread!!!!!!

View attachment 339006

Once again...Trump deliberately left it up to individual Governors how they would handle shutdowns. Guidelines are exactly that...guidelines! They aren't regulations...they aren't law!
Trump has all the resources and information. You think trump gave bad guidelines? He failed the states?
He gave the same "guidelines" to all of the Governors! How they implemented those guidelines was strictly up to them! So why are Democratically controlled States faring so much worse in this pandemic than GOP controlled States?

View attachment 339006

What am I being dishonest about? Look, now Trump is recommending things slowly open back up. Is everybody doing it? Of course not. Look at what the liberal states are doing. They are letting prisoners out of jail so they don't catch the virus, allowing them to rob, rape and even murder people, and locking up harmless business owners to catch the virus simply because they went against shutdown orders by the Governor.
Everyone is following the trump guidelines as far as I know. Who isn't? Support with link.

View attachment 339006

Once again...Trump deliberately left it up to individual Governors how they would handle shutdowns. Guidelines are exactly that...guidelines! They aren't regulations...they aren't law!
Trump has all the resources and information. You think trump gave bad guidelines? He failed the states?
He gave the same "guidelines" to all of the Governors! How they implemented those guidelines was strictly up to them! So why are Democratically controlled States faring so much worse in this pandemic than GOP controlled States?
Are you saying trump gave bad advice that the dem states followed and so they are doing worse? What is your point?

Obama seemed to deal with his potential pandemics much better. I don't recall the country shutting down.
It would have been hard to tell if it were shut down! The economy was always so weak under Barry's watch the last thing it could have handled was a complete shutdown like we're absorbing now! Thankfully people have had a few good years to bank some money to get us through this debacle! If this happened during the Obama years we'd ALL be FUBARED!

View attachment 339006

View attachment 339138
So he made fun of Obama for not hitting 3% and now he's doing wonders? All he has done is increased deficits drastically. We have no north korea agreement. You live in fantasy land.

LOL. You leftists have zero sense of humor.

this pandemic aint like the old ones.....obama may have fucked up too,because we havent experienced something like this one....you party people should quit playing your little political tit for tat bullshit and start helping with solutions......and i dont mean the solution you sometimes have in your underpants when you wake up.....

Forum List

Back