🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who has more troops? The US or the Middle East?

List of countries by number of military and paramilitary personnel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So I start adding up the troop numbers. Just from Iran and Iraq, that's 800,000 troops. I stopped counting once I passed the number of US Troops.

And those countries can't stop Isis? Isis numbers are estimated at up to 200,000.

So why does the Middle East spend so much money on military's that can't protect them?

it looks good for parades
Good one. I didn't think of that.

List of countries by number of military and paramilitary personnel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So I start adding up the troop numbers. Just from Iran and Iraq, that's 800,000 troops. I stopped counting once I passed the number of US Troops.

And those countries can't stop Isis? Isis numbers are estimated at up to 200,000.

So why does the Middle East spend so much money on military's that can't protect them?

They like a strong display to feel important. Even if they can't operate the machines. It's like firing guns in the air, or a gorilla banging its chest. "me strong!"

I remember saudi hiring americans because they could put a nut on a bolt. Now they have engineering degrees. Modern machines are still relatively new, but not for long.

The excuse used to be Israel, but not it is their own neighbors or terrorists.

Just posturing, image

They like a strong display to feel important. Even if they can't operate the machines. It's like firing guns in the air, or a gorilla banging its chest. "me strong!"

I remember saudi hiring americans because they could put a nut on a bolt. Now they have engineering degrees. Modern machines are still relatively new, but not for long.

The excuse used to be Israel, but not it is their own neighbors or terrorists.

Just posturing, image
A powder puff is like that. Big and hairy but oh so soft.

1.0x0.jpg

Forum List

Back