Who here believes Trump is too old to run in '24?

Is Trump too old to run?

• Yes

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
I believe he's too old, just as I believe Biden is. IMO there should at least be a very thorough mental evaluation for all candidates, but especially those over 70. Trump would be 78 years taking office in January of 2025. That's too old IMO.
Trump at least sounds and acts energetic, where as much of the time Biden acts sedated or half asleep.
I don't think Trump needs notes as to when to sit and and stand, along with other ADL's.

He will definitely too old if he runs and wins again by the time it's over.

But he is still sharp and smart so I don't see it as an issue.

It's kind of a case by case issue. My grandma is 93 and still drives, lives by herself, takes care of her home and she is pretty damned sharp. But I've known 50 year old people I'm amazed they are able to function on their own.

Biden has been a goofball for a decade though and not fit to run anything. Now his age is stressing his already mush brain.

Fake new, vermin scum stole it. Thanks.
Trump lost by about 43,000 votes in WI, AZ, and GA

If Trump would have been more presidential instead of such an AH in that first debate he'd have won anyway.
In GA Trump got 33,000 fewer votes than the down ballot Republicans.
I believe that those voters were like my wife who refused to vote for Trump for various reasons related to his personality.

I agree that there was probably voter fraud just by looking at the total vote counts compared to prior presidential elections. But Trump just couldn't act "presidential", he had to keep his tough boss act...and lost.

If Trump would have been more presidential instead of such an AH in that first debate he'd have won anyway.
I believe that those voters were like my wife who refused to vote for Trump for various reasons related to his personality.

I agree that there was probably voter fraud just by looking at the total vote counts compared to prior presidential elections. But Trump just couldn't act "presidential", he had to keep his tough boss act...and lost.
You lie. You suck on the media too much.

Georgia really got out the vote. They registered 360,000 new voters. Georgia's voter registration is very strict.

Forum List

Back