Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.
More choices is always better than fewer choices.

Because the ostensibly detailed fraud.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

The same voter fraud that the blob's commission didn't uncover in any great amounts?

People have been voting by mail in some states for years. The military has been voting by mail for about a century. The blob votes by mail.

Before the blob got on the scene, you never uttered one word about those votes being illegitimate or the officials elected via those votes being illegitimate.

Your programming is faulty.
Once again, you're conflating two entirely different processes. You're a sleazy dishonest douchebag.

Both the state wide vote-by-mail programs and the Military voting absentee have had very little fraud. Ulike some's fraudulent claims about federal officers coming to their door.

Well, Trump better hire his supporters to the post office so they can throw out your anti-American ballot. I suppose this is one way to have elections...

Democrats are already claiming that Trump supporters are stealing mail in trucks. But it was supposed to be impossible...

I fully expect the republicans to go full tilt on voter intimidation just like they have with the crazy conspiracy theories about the mail being safe enough to deliver millions of treasury checks but not being safe enough to deliver ballots.

If I was a postal worker I would throw your ballot to trash, without any hesitation. I know democrat would do the same and would rather win than play fair with those who are incapable of playing fair.

The postal workers probably feel the same. Thankfully, there are quite many Trump supporters working there.

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..
Yet the absentee ballot is mailed in the mail is it not?
Not that I'm aware of. I believe you have to go pick it up in person.
i never had to,it was mailed....
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
are we talking absentee bri?......because if so i think just about everybody says that is ok....now you are saying there is massive fraud with absentee....
No I'm not. I'm saying you have massive voter fraud when the voter does not have to pick up the ballot or even apply for it.

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

The same voter fraud that the blob's commission didn't uncover in any great amounts?

People have been voting by mail in some states for years. The military has been voting by mail for about a century. The blob votes by mail.

Before the blob got on the scene, you never uttered one word about those votes being illegitimate or the officials elected via those votes being illegitimate.

Since people have been doing it for years successfully, I propose we don't need to expand anything.

Your lies are mis-informed and boring, NPC.

Successful programs should be expanded. Your conspiracy theories are not applicable.

Facts are now a conspiracy theory?

An opinion piece?

The conspiracy theory that you think postal workers will trash ballots.
The conspiracy theory that ballots are being printed in China and elsewhere.
The conspiracy theory that every vote sent in will just be added to the tally without investigation
The conspiracy theory that this may take years.

The conspiracy theory that Trump supporters are stealing mail trucks?

I have not seen that one. Are you sure you just didn't dream it up?

POST OFFICE GENERAL BACKS DOWN No changes until after election People ONE Trump 0
Bwhaaaaaaaaaaa...... This is funny.... The changes were not slated to take effect until after December anyway...

You still look stupid anyway... Epic fail
Damn You must be smarter than the POST MASTER GENERAL who said it would take place not before but after election
And Billy BOB you don't think they were trying to cut down mail in votes??? That nothing would go into effect until after election?? How would that cut down mail ins?? You're a smart republican Tell us how Maybe Kaz can help you

I support it.

Once again, you're conflating two entirely different processes. You're a sleazy dishonest douchebag.

Both the state wide vote-by-mail programs and the Military voting absentee have had very little fraud. Ulike some's fraudulent claims about federal officers coming to their door.

Well, Trump better hire his supporters to the post office so they can throw out your anti-American ballot. I suppose this is one way to have elections...

Democrats are already claiming that Trump supporters are stealing mail in trucks. But it was supposed to be impossible...

I fully expect the republicans to go full tilt on voter intimidation just like they have with the crazy conspiracy theories about the mail being safe enough to deliver millions of treasury checks but not being safe enough to deliver ballots.

If I was a postal worker I would throw your ballot to trash, without any hesitation.

I'm voting in person as soon as early voting begins. Trump supporters have a bad habit of stoking violence and dishonest behavior (as you just demonstrated). So good luck with that loser.

I support it.

If I was a postal worker I would throw your ballot to trash, without any hesitation. I know democrat would do the same and would rather win than play fair with those who are incapable of playing fair.

The postal workers probably feel the same. Thankfully, there are quite many Trump supporters working there.
Yeah all those vets that trump was going to screw by them not getting drugs on time They love him BwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
are we talking absentee bri?......because if so i think just about everybody says that is ok....now you are saying there is massive fraud with absentee....
No I'm not. I'm saying you have massive voter fraud when the voter does not have to pick up the ballot or even apply for it.

I support it.

Since people have been doing it for years successfully, I propose we don't need to expand anything.

Successful programs should be expanded. Your conspiracy theories are not applicable.

An opinion piece?

The conspiracy theory that every vote sent in will just be added to the tally without investigation

Of course you haven't, my kite is more informed than you.

I support it.

If I was a postal worker I would throw your ballot to trash, without any hesitation.

I'm voting in person as soon as early voting begins. Trump supporters have a bad habit of stoking violence and dishonest behavior (as you just demonstrated). So good luck with that loser.

There is nothing improper about cheating against those who thrive on cheating and plan to cheat.

The corona virus situation is not a justification for revamping the entire system - especially as late as November.

Last edited:
POST OFFICE GENERAL BACKS DOWN No changes until after election People ONE Trump 0
Bwhaaaaaaaaaaa...... This is funny.... The changes were not slated to take effect until after December anyway...

Damn You must be smarter than the POST MASTER GENERAL who said it would take place not before but after election
And Billy BOB you don't think they were trying to cut down mail in votes??? That nothing would go into effect until after election?? How would that cut down mail ins?? You're a smart republican Tell us how Maybe Kaz can help you
I was showing you your complete ignorance on the subject that you and all democrats share.. It was slowing down nothing. And now the logistical changes too will have to wait a month or two... No big deal...

I was showing you your complete ignorance on the subject that you and all democrats share.. It was slowing down nothing. And now the logistical changes too will have to wait a month or two... No big deal...
Trumps plan to cut down mail ins didn't work Trump loses You disagree?

well when i said my absentee ballot was mailed to me you said what you said....
What state do you live in ?
at the time California....

I support it.

An opinion piece?

Yep that's a pretty stupid assertion so I'm not surprised I didn't pay any attention to it.

I support it.

There is nothing improper about cheating against those who thrive on cheating and plan to cheat.

The corona virus situation is not a justification for revamping the entire system - especially as late as November.

"
"Nothing improper about cheating"....I am not surprised you think that; I am surprised that you admitted it.

You guys were complaining about in-person balloting being fraudulent for years. Now all of the sudden its the gold standard? Respond and make me laugh even harder at you.

I support it.

"
"Nothing improper about cheating"....I am not surprised you think that; I am surprised that you admitted it.

You guys were complaining about in-person balloting being fraudulent for years. Now all of the sudden its the gold standard? Respond and make me laugh even harder at you.

Do you think I am a moron? If the name of the game is to achieve victory by cheating, then that is what the name of the game is going to be. Only democrats want to set up such a game, they should not have their anti-American way.

billy are you going to answer what i asked you in post 58 about absentee ballots that you said are registered?.....

billy are you going to answer what i asked you in post 58 about absentee ballots that you said are registered?.....
Harry what do you think about Post Masters turn around now ? Seems people AND postal workers from all over America complained

I support it.

"

LOL That's like trump admitting lower voting numbers favor him

I support it.

An opinion piece?

You still fly a kite??? Grow up

I support it.

An opinion piece?

It's a drone with a camera. I have to keep it simple so dumb people can understand.

I support it.

An opinion piece?

It's a drone with a camera. I have to keep it simple so dumb people can understand.
OK That's different ,,,, Think Trump would understand?

Forum List

Back