Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..
Yet the absentee ballot is mailed in the mail is it not?
Not that I'm aware of. I believe you have to go pick it up in person.
i never had to,it was mailed....
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
are we talking absentee bri?......because if so i think just about everybody says that is ok....now you are saying there is massive fraud with absentee....
No I'm not. I'm saying you have massive voter fraud when the voter does not have to pick up the ballot or even apply for it.
It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.
More choices is always better than fewer choices.

Because the ostensibly detailed fraud.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

The same voter fraud that the blob's commission didn't uncover in any great amounts?

People have been voting by mail in some states for years. The military has been voting by mail for about a century. The blob votes by mail.

Before the blob got on the scene, you never uttered one word about those votes being illegitimate or the officials elected via those votes being illegitimate.

Your programming is faulty.

Since people have been doing it for years successfully, I propose we don't need to expand anything.

Your lies are mis-informed and boring, NPC.

Successful programs should be expanded. Your conspiracy theories are not applicable.

Facts are now a conspiracy theory?

An opinion piece?

The conspiracy theory that you think postal workers will trash ballots.
The conspiracy theory that ballots are being printed in China and elsewhere.
The conspiracy theory that every vote sent in will just be added to the tally without investigation
The conspiracy theory that this may take years.

The conspiracy theory that Trump supporters are stealing mail trucks?

I have not seen that one. Are you sure you just didn't dream it up?

Of course you haven't, my kite is more informed than you.

You still fly a kite??? Grow up

It's a drone with a camera. I have to keep it simple so dumb people can understand.
OK That's different ,,,, Think Trump would understand?

President Trump can comprehend quite a bit more than you as one of the richest billionaires in the world.

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..
Yet the absentee ballot is mailed in the mail is it not?
Not that I'm aware of. I believe you have to go pick it up in person.
i never had to,it was mailed....
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
are we talking absentee bri?......because if so i think just about everybody says that is ok....now you are saying there is massive fraud with absentee....
No I'm not. I'm saying you have massive voter fraud when the voter does not have to pick up the ballot or even apply for it.

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

The same voter fraud that the blob's commission didn't uncover in any great amounts?

People have been voting by mail in some states for years. The military has been voting by mail for about a century. The blob votes by mail.

Before the blob got on the scene, you never uttered one word about those votes being illegitimate or the officials elected via those votes being illegitimate.

Since people have been doing it for years successfully, I propose we don't need to expand anything.

Your lies are mis-informed and boring, NPC.

Successful programs should be expanded. Your conspiracy theories are not applicable.

Facts are now a conspiracy theory?

An opinion piece?

The conspiracy theory that you think postal workers will trash ballots.
The conspiracy theory that ballots are being printed in China and elsewhere.
The conspiracy theory that every vote sent in will just be added to the tally without investigation
The conspiracy theory that this may take years.

The conspiracy theory that Trump supporters are stealing mail trucks?

I have not seen that one. Are you sure you just didn't dream it up?

Of course you haven't, my kite is more informed than you.

You still fly a kite??? Grow up

It's a drone with a camera. I have to keep it simple so dumb people can understand.
OK That's different ,,,, Think Trump would understand?

President Trump can comprehend quite a bit more than you as one of the richest billionaires in the world.
Hey for a dumb Dem I do OK
+$4,412,182.18 (56.51%)
YTD Change

and you really believe he's a billionaire?? Maybe ,after ripping off banks and working folks

It creates an increased potential for fraud. That's not even debatable.

We haven't set up and troubleshot a system to handle a national election, ie, we're not ready for it at the national level. Covid or no Covid, those are the objective facts of it.

and you really believe he's a billionaire?? Maybe ,after ripping off banks and working folks

According to Forbes he is.

Stop floating ridiculous conspiracy theories.

There are a lot things that are okay for the president to do that everyone does not need access to.

Voting by mail isn't one of them.
What I said is accurate. Everyone does not need access to mail in voting. I am, for example, perfectly content to physically go to the polling place and cast my vote using the same protections I use when going to the grocery store to buy food. Are you afraid to do that, and if so, what scares you so much about it that doesn't apply to the grocery store?

Missouri Governor (republican) signed a bill(republican led legislature) into law allowing mail in voting. Evidently he doesn't agree with Trump on the issue.
He doesn't have to. Republicans march in lockstep with no one. If that state can handle mail in voting, it's within their Constitutional power to set up such a system. It doesn't have to be done on the national level, as democrats are shrieking for.

Missouri Governor (republican) signed a bill(republican led legislature) into law allowing mail in voting. Evidently he doesn't agree with Trump on the issue.
He doesn't have to. Republicans march in lockstep with no one. If that state can handle mail in voting, it's within their Constitutional power to set up such a system. It doesn't have to be done on the national level, as democrats are shrieking for.
Every state can make that choice it doesn't take and act of Congress yet the person who opposes states rights is Trump he spoke out against Nevada electing to do vote by mail and threatened to sue to stop it.

I support it.

Once again, you're conflating two entirely different processes. You're a sleazy dishonest douchebag.

Both the state wide vote-by-mail programs and the Military voting absentee have had very little fraud. Ulike some's fraudulent claims about federal officers coming to their door.

Well, Trump better hire his supporters to the post office so they can throw out your anti-American ballot. I suppose this is one way to have elections...

Democrats are already claiming that Trump supporters are stealing mail in trucks. But it was supposed to be impossible...

I fully expect the republicans to go full tilt on voter intimidation just like they have with the crazy conspiracy theories about the mail being safe enough to deliver millions of treasury checks but not being safe enough to deliver ballots.

If I was a postal worker I would throw your ballot to trash, without any hesitation.

I'm voting in person as soon as early voting begins. Trump supporters have a bad habit of stoking violence and dishonest behavior (as you just demonstrated). So good luck with that loser.
Name a "Trump supporter" who caused violence at any polling place.

There are a lot things that are okay for the president to do that everyone does not need access to.

What I said is accurate. Everyone does not need access to mail in voting. I am, for example, perfectly content to physically go to the polling place and cast my vote using the same protections I use when going to the grocery store to buy food. Are you afraid to do that, and if so, what scares you so much about it that doesn't apply to the grocery store?
Then you vote as you like and let other people vote as they like and leave them alone and stop telling them what to do.

Every state can make that choice it doesn't take and act of Congress yet the person who opposes states rights is Trump he spoke out against Nevada electing to do vote by mail and threatened to sue to stop it.
Yeah, good luck with that. A state can decide for itself how to handle its votes. Like I said, Republicans don't march in lockstep, they think for themselves.

Then you vote as you like and let other people vote as they like and leave them alone and stop telling them what to do.
Exactly. Quit caterwauling that we have to have a national vote by mail scheme. Voting in person has been working well, keep doing it. In fact, let's add a picture ID to make it better.

Let’s do phone in voting. Much easier for the unmotivated deadbeats snd catering to them is all Woke n shit

117872229_2695387430674807_6729040999620716483_n.jpg

Exactly. Quit caterwauling that we have to have a national vote by mail scheme. Voting in person has been working well, keep doing it. In fact, let's add a picture ID to make it better.
I have never said we have to have a nation-wide mail in vote law I said the opposite that an act of Congress is not needed because each state allows it.Maybe you should try reading for a change.

Democrats had no problem with this.

53709521_303.jpg

But voting with safe distancing guidelines and masks... that's a problem for them.

I have never said we have to have a nation-wide mail in vote law I said the opposite that an act of Congress is not needed because each state allows it.Maybe you should try reading for a change.
I did not say anyone should be prevented from voting as they like nor did I tell them what to do. What was that about reading for a change?

Democrats had no problem with this.

53709521_303.jpg

But voting with safe distancing guidelines and masks... that's a problem for them.
Are you trying to say that this small group represents every Democratic Party voting citizen in the USA by your use of pigeon holing? You are not that slick to pull off a Trump.

Forum List

Back