Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
POST OFFICE GENERAL BACKS DOWN No changes until after election People ONE Trump 0
Bwhaaaaaaaaaaa...... This is funny.... The changes were not slated to take effect until after December anyway...

You still look stupid anyway... Epic fail
Damn You must be smarter than the POST MASTER GENERAL who said it would take place not before but after election
And Billy BOB you don't think they were trying to cut down mail in votes??? That nothing would go into effect until after election?? How would that cut down mail ins?? You're a smart republican Tell us how Maybe Kaz can help you
I was showing you your complete ignorance on the subject that you and all democrats share.. It was slowing down nothing. And now the logistical changes too will have to wait a month or two... No big deal...
billy are you going to answer what i asked you in post 58 about absentee ballots that you said are registered?.....
Harry what do you think about Post Masters turn around now ? Seems people AND postal workers from all over America complained
what do you mean turn around?...
Come on Harry He was going to throw a few big changes in to hurt mail in voting , then today went back on them and said they won't be implemented until AFTER the election You didn't read all about it?? That and russia proven to help trump in 2016 with a senate led investigation ,,was all over the news
and i told you eddie.....all those things have been going on for decades.....and were probably going on in the months before this guy was even appointed PMG....

Vote by phone!
There’s no way for error and much easier on the unmotivated uneducated

POST OFFICE GENERAL BACKS DOWN No changes until after election People ONE Trump 0
Bwhaaaaaaaaaaa...... This is funny.... The changes were not slated to take effect until after December anyway...

Damn You must be smarter than the POST MASTER GENERAL who said it would take place not before but after election
And Billy BOB you don't think they were trying to cut down mail in votes??? That nothing would go into effect until after election?? How would that cut down mail ins?? You're a smart republican Tell us how Maybe Kaz can help you
I was showing you your complete ignorance on the subject that you and all democrats share.. It was slowing down nothing. And now the logistical changes too will have to wait a month or two... No big deal...
billy are you going to answer what i asked you in post 58 about absentee ballots that you said are registered?.....
Harry what do you think about Post Masters turn around now ? Seems people AND postal workers from all over America complained
Come on Harry He was going to throw a few big changes in to hurt mail in voting , then today went back on them and said they won't be implemented until AFTER the election You didn't read all about it?? That and russia proven to help trump in 2016 with a senate led investigation ,,was all over the news
and i told you eddie.....all those things have been going on for decades.....and were probably going on in the months before this guy was even appointed PMG....
Seems to me you're underplaying it When has the Post office been used as a political tool for one party or the other? And how come he changed his mind??

It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

"a reporter reminded him that he voted by mail in the 2018 midterm. “Well sure, I could vote by mail,” Trump responded, explaining away the dissonance by saying he wasn’t able to get down to his primary residence in Florida to do so — despite visiting his golf course in the state at least 89 times since becoming president."""

“I was in New York working to elect Donald Trump and encountered a series of problems receiving my absentee ballot from Texas and missed the deadline,” Parscale told CBS News last week. For the 2018 midterms, Parscale stepped up and voted by mail.

"Ross, 82, has voted absentee in 15 of the last 15 elections, including the Florida primary in March, while Kudlow, 72, has reportedly voted by mail in 13 of the last 20 elections. DeVos, meanwhile, has permanent absentee voting status in Michigan."""

IF THESE FUCKERS CAN VOTE BY MAIL, SO CAN WE, YOU STUPID IDIOT.

It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

"a reporter reminded him that he voted by mail in the 2018 midterm. “Well sure, I could vote by mail,” Trump responded, explaining away the dissonance by saying he wasn’t able to get down to his primary residence in Florida to do so — despite visiting his golf course in the state at least 89 times since becoming president."""

“I was in New York working to elect Donald Trump and encountered a series of problems receiving my absentee ballot from Texas and missed the deadline,” Parscale told CBS News last week. For the 2018 midterms, Parscale stepped up and voted by mail.

"Ross, 82, has voted absentee in 15 of the last 15 elections, including the Florida primary in March, while Kudlow, 72, has reportedly voted by mail in 13 of the last 20 elections. DeVos, meanwhile, has permanent absentee voting status in Michigan."""

IF THESE FUCKERS CAN VOTE BY MAIL, SO CAN WE, YOU STUPID IDIOT.

No, if they can vote by mail that does not mean you can.

That's the name of the game. You are suffering from equality delusions again. You are not the president of the country.

117872229_2695387430674807_6729040999620716483_n.jpg
No, they are protesting about the postmaster doing what the citizens don't want...They don't want USPS dismantled curtailed or screwed with...Your attempts at spamming a meme of reverse psychology is weak at best.

No one is dismantling the USPS. They are protesting for their attempt at fraud, and claiming otherwise is just a fucking stupid lie that NO ONE here buys. Not even yourself so just stop it.
Then prove they have committed fraud because I knnow you don't read minds or prognosticate the futures of millions of people. You do want to violate an ethical commitment to American values that people are innocent until proven guilty. You have no proof of their guilt nor do you have the ability to operate a dream/fantasy police force.

And before advocating communism - you need to prove that it actually works.

Absolute nonsense. I don't need to prove shit. It is god damn OBVIOUS that fraud is VERY EASY to commit in the mail-in format. But then, some people believe communism works as well. You need to prove it WORKS before suggesting insane changes.
How is fraud easy to commit with a mail in ballot? :dunno:

Seriously, give an example. Tell us what fraud can happen that could or would not be caught by the State's safety procedures already in place???

One ballot sent in for Care4All.

Thank you for voting the best president in history.
:lol:
Seriously Norman! We actually need to think of every which way, that the corrupt could try to cheat....

Then put those examples against the State procedures in place to prevent shenanigans, and see if the State measures would catch it.

If not, then a procedure needs to be instituted to catch it.

There is no way of catching someone who cheats with the setup democrats have proposed. They know it, we know it, everyone with even a slightest bit of common sense knows it.
What in the heck are you talking about????????

Concentrate Care4All!

A mail man can simply throw your ballot to garbage and swap it with his own, there is no way of catching that. You would not want a vote for the best president ever be nullified in ultimate carelessness towards Americans would you?
most career letter carriers could care less who you vote for, they are just trying to get the dam route done and get out of there and they wont jeopardize their job for a few ballots.......

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..
Yet the absentee ballot is mailed in the mail is it not?
It is the same ballot whether you request it or not
You have to fill out a document and send it back in, then the ballot is sent.
Same ballot regardless

This year you don’t even have to adk

No, they are protesting about the postmaster doing what the citizens don't want...They don't want USPS dismantled curtailed or screwed with...Your attempts at spamming a meme of reverse psychology is weak at best.

No one is dismantling the USPS. They are protesting for their attempt at fraud, and claiming otherwise is just a fucking stupid lie that NO ONE here buys. Not even yourself so just stop it.
Then prove they have committed fraud because I knnow you don't read minds or prognosticate the futures of millions of people. You do want to violate an ethical commitment to American values that people are innocent until proven guilty. You have no proof of their guilt nor do you have the ability to operate a dream/fantasy police force.

Absolute nonsense. I don't need to prove shit. It is god damn OBVIOUS that fraud is VERY EASY to commit in the mail-in format. But then, some people believe communism works as well. You need to prove it WORKS before suggesting insane changes.

Seriously, give an example. Tell us what fraud can happen that could or would not be caught by the State's safety procedures already in place???

Seriously Norman! We actually need to think of every which way, that the corrupt could try to cheat....

Then put those examples against the State procedures in place to prevent shenanigans, and see if the State measures would catch it.

There is no way of catching someone who cheats with the setup democrats have proposed. They know it, we know it, everyone with even a slightest bit of common sense knows it.

Concentrate Care4All!

A mail man can simply throw your ballot to garbage and swap it with his own, there is no way of catching that. You would not want a vote for the best president ever be nullified in ultimate carelessness towards Americans would you?
most career letter carriers could care less who you vote for, they are just trying to get the dam route done and get out of there and they wont jeopardize their job for a few ballots.......

Very convincing that "most" of the letter carriers believe so, I am completely sold after your message.

Seems to me you're underplaying it When has the Post office been used as a political tool for one party or the other? And how come he changed his mind??
you are over playing it eddie because you hate trump and are buying all the shit being thrown around...i know better.....

Let’s screw with something that shows no evidence of problems other than lazy asses not wanting to put on their PJs and slippers and shuffle off to the polls
Let’s turn a wonderful overnight decision into dragged out two month wrangling and name calling to further harm Americans all disguised as some absurd form of “fairness”

Better yet, lets not needlessly expose voters to COVID

Let’s screw with something that shows no evidence of problems other than lazy asses not wanting to put on their PJs and slippers and shuffle off to the polls
Let’s turn a wonderful overnight decision into dragged out two month wrangling and name calling to further harm Americans all disguised as some absurd form of “fairness”

Better yet, lets not needlessly expose voters to COVID
So masks are back to not working.

Got it.

Concentrate Care4All!

Very convincing that "most" of the letter carriers believe so, I am completely sold after your message.
political mail is monitored and protected under federal law.....if you think they would willingly jeopardize their job for a few ballots you are pretty naive.... the majority of the carriers who dump mail are temps or part timers and dont think anyone will know if someone doesnt get their mail that day....and they get caught....

Concentrate Care4All!

political mail is monitored and protected under federal law.....if you think they would willingly jeopardize their job for a few ballots you are pretty naive.... the majority of the carriers who dump mail are temps or part timers and dont think anyone will know if someone doesnt get their mail that day....and they get caught....

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.

I do NOT support messing with the USPS anytime, anywhere in america. This wasn't a smart move.

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.
they know when they come in and how much,a picture is taken of all the mail being delivered to every residential address.....hey norman how long have you worked for the PO and when?......i mean you just seem to know so much.....

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.
they know when they come in and how much,a picture is taken of all the mail being delivered to every residential address.....hey norman how long have you worked for the PO and when?......i mean you just seem to know so much.....

I know enough to know that the workers steal mail and do not get caught. Looks like bunch of mail with "D" on the back is about to go POOF.

Republicans - control the post office and win the election! New rules, new strategy!

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.
In many places they x-ray the mail in processing centers.

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.

I know enough to know that the workers steal mail and do not get caught. Looks like bunch of mail with "D" on the back is about to go POOF.

Republicans - control the post office and win the election! New rules, new strategy!
And you abet the crime after witnessing it, or do you turn them in?

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.
In many places they x-ray the mail in processing centers.

Great, we don't need to look for the "D" on the back. Let the X-ray reveal which mail to bin instead.

Forum List

Back