Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
117872229_2695387430674807_6729040999620716483_n.jpg
No, they are protesting about the postmaster doing what the citizens don't want...They don't want USPS dismantled curtailed or screwed with...Your attempts at spamming a meme of reverse psychology is weak at best.

No one is dismantling the USPS. They are protesting for their attempt at fraud, and claiming otherwise is just a fucking stupid lie that NO ONE here buys. Not even yourself so just stop it.
Then prove they have committed fraud because I knnow you don't read minds or prognosticate the futures of millions of people. You do want to violate an ethical commitment to American values that people are innocent until proven guilty. You have no proof of their guilt nor do you have the ability to operate a dream/fantasy police force.

And before advocating communism - you need to prove that it actually works.

Absolute nonsense. I don't need to prove shit. It is god damn OBVIOUS that fraud is VERY EASY to commit in the mail-in format. But then, some people believe communism works as well. You need to prove it WORKS before suggesting insane changes.
How is fraud easy to commit with a mail in ballot? :dunno:

Seriously, give an example. Tell us what fraud can happen that could or would not be caught by the State's safety procedures already in place???

One ballot sent in for Care4All.

Thank you for voting the best president in history.
:lol:
Seriously Norman! We actually need to think of every which way, that the corrupt could try to cheat....

Then put those examples against the State procedures in place to prevent shenanigans, and see if the State measures would catch it.

If not, then a procedure needs to be instituted to catch it.

There is no way of catching someone who cheats with the setup democrats have proposed. They know it, we know it, everyone with even a slightest bit of common sense knows it.
What in the heck are you talking about????????

Concentrate Care4All!

A mail man can simply throw your ballot to garbage and swap it with his own, there is no way of catching that. You would not want a vote for the best president ever be nullified in ultimate carelessness towards Americans would you?
most career letter carriers could care less who you vote for, they are just trying to get the dam route done and get out of there and they wont jeopardize their job for a few ballots.......

Very convincing that "most" of the letter carriers believe so, I am completely sold after your message.
political mail is monitored and protected under federal law.....if you think they would willingly jeopardize their job for a few ballots you are pretty naive.... the majority of the carriers who dump mail are temps or part timers and dont think anyone will know if someone doesnt get their mail that day....and they get caught....

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.
they know when they come in and how much,a picture is taken of all the mail being delivered to every residential address.....hey norman how long have you worked for the PO and when?......i mean you just seem to know so much.....

I know enough to know that the workers steal mail and do not get caught. Looks like bunch of mail with "D" on the back is about to go POOF.

Republicans - control the post office and win the election! New rules, new strategy!
and you called me an idiot?.....

No, they are protesting about the postmaster doing what the citizens don't want...They don't want USPS dismantled curtailed or screwed with...Your attempts at spamming a meme of reverse psychology is weak at best.

No one is dismantling the USPS. They are protesting for their attempt at fraud, and claiming otherwise is just a fucking stupid lie that NO ONE here buys. Not even yourself so just stop it.
Then prove they have committed fraud because I knnow you don't read minds or prognosticate the futures of millions of people. You do want to violate an ethical commitment to American values that people are innocent until proven guilty. You have no proof of their guilt nor do you have the ability to operate a dream/fantasy police force.

Absolute nonsense. I don't need to prove shit. It is god damn OBVIOUS that fraud is VERY EASY to commit in the mail-in format. But then, some people believe communism works as well. You need to prove it WORKS before suggesting insane changes.

Seriously, give an example. Tell us what fraud can happen that could or would not be caught by the State's safety procedures already in place???

Seriously Norman! We actually need to think of every which way, that the corrupt could try to cheat....

Then put those examples against the State procedures in place to prevent shenanigans, and see if the State measures would catch it.

There is no way of catching someone who cheats with the setup democrats have proposed. They know it, we know it, everyone with even a slightest bit of common sense knows it.

Concentrate Care4All!

A mail man can simply throw your ballot to garbage and swap it with his own, there is no way of catching that. You would not want a vote for the best president ever be nullified in ultimate carelessness towards Americans would you?
most career letter carriers could care less who you vote for, they are just trying to get the dam route done and get out of there and they wont jeopardize their job for a few ballots.......

Very convincing that "most" of the letter carriers believe so, I am completely sold after your message.
political mail is monitored and protected under federal law.....if you think they would willingly jeopardize their job for a few ballots you are pretty naive.... the majority of the carriers who dump mail are temps or part timers and dont think anyone will know if someone doesnt get their mail that day....and they get caught....

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.
they know when they come in and how much,a picture is taken of all the mail being delivered to every residential address.....hey norman how long have you worked for the PO and when?......i mean you just seem to know so much.....

I know enough to know that the workers steal mail and do not get caught. Looks like bunch of mail with "D" on the back is about to go POOF.

Republicans - control the post office and win the election! New rules, new strategy!

What is the problem here?

Mail-in voting is an absolutely unworkable joke. And to think democrats think Trump should not accept the results if he loses - of course he should not. If he calls Americans to grab arms over a coup, this is what will happen.

POST OFFICE GENERAL BACKS DOWN No changes until after election People ONE Trump 0
Bwhaaaaaaaaaaa...... This is funny.... The changes were not slated to take effect until after December anyway...

You still look stupid anyway... Epic fail
Damn You must be smarter than the POST MASTER GENERAL who said it would take place not before but after election
And Billy BOB you don't think they were trying to cut down mail in votes??? That nothing would go into effect until after election?? How would that cut down mail ins?? You're a smart republican Tell us how Maybe Kaz can help you
I was showing you your complete ignorance on the subject that you and all democrats share.. It was slowing down nothing. And now the logistical changes too will have to wait a month or two... No big deal...
billy are you going to answer what i asked you in post 58 about absentee ballots that you said are registered?.....
Harry what do you think about Post Masters turn around now ? Seems people AND postal workers from all over America complained
what do you mean turn around?...
Come on Harry He was going to throw a few big changes in to hurt mail in voting , then today went back on them and said they won't be implemented until AFTER the election You didn't read all about it?? That and russia proven to help trump in 2016 with a senate led investigation ,,was all over the news
and i told you eddie.....all those things have been going on for decades.....and were probably going on in the months before this guy was even appointed PMG....
Seems to me you're underplaying it When has the Post office been used as a political tool for one party or the other? And how come he changed his mind??
you are over playing it eddie because you hate trump and are buying all the shit being thrown around...i know better.....
Yes Harry I do hate trump BUT this thing is ALMOST resolved because WHITE folks didn't want their medicine and checks coming late and it isn't bs to say Trump was trying to close down or minimize voting by mail to help him in NOV Trump is a liar and crook and those are some of his best qualities

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.

Mail-in voting is an absolutely unworkable joke. And to think democrats think Trump should not accept the results if he loses - of course he should not. If he calls Americans to grab arms over a coup, this is what will happen.
it seems mostly everyone thinks absentee ballots are ok.....so whats your problem?...

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.

it seems mostly everyone thinks absentee ballots are ok.....so whats your problem?...

Your problem is that you refuse to accept that there is a difference between mail in voting and absentee ballots.

POST OFFICE GENERAL BACKS DOWN No changes until after election People ONE Trump 0
Bwhaaaaaaaaaaa...... This is funny.... The changes were not slated to take effect until after December anyway...

Damn You must be smarter than the POST MASTER GENERAL who said it would take place not before but after election
And Billy BOB you don't think they were trying to cut down mail in votes??? That nothing would go into effect until after election?? How would that cut down mail ins?? You're a smart republican Tell us how Maybe Kaz can help you
I was showing you your complete ignorance on the subject that you and all democrats share.. It was slowing down nothing. And now the logistical changes too will have to wait a month or two... No big deal...
billy are you going to answer what i asked you in post 58 about absentee ballots that you said are registered?.....
Harry what do you think about Post Masters turn around now ? Seems people AND postal workers from all over America complained
Come on Harry He was going to throw a few big changes in to hurt mail in voting , then today went back on them and said they won't be implemented until AFTER the election You didn't read all about it?? That and russia proven to help trump in 2016 with a senate led investigation ,,was all over the news
and i told you eddie.....all those things have been going on for decades.....and were probably going on in the months before this guy was even appointed PMG....
Seems to me you're underplaying it When has the Post office been used as a political tool for one party or the other? And how come he changed his mind??
you are over playing it eddie because you hate trump and are buying all the shit being thrown around...i know better.....
Yes Harry I do hate trump BUT this thing is ALMOST resolved because WHITE folks didn't want their medicine and checks coming late and it isn't bs to say Trump was trying to close down or minimize voting by mail to help him in NOV Trump is a liar and crook and those are some of his best qualities
those white people are just more people over blowing something......

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.

Your problem is that you refuse to accept that there is a difference between mail in voting and absentee ballots.
you dumbass i have stated that in a bunch of threads here....try reading shit before commenting dipshit....

So Republicans cannot vote by mail? That would be wrong. Is that the issue. After that there is no legit issue.

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.

you dumbass i have stated that in a bunch of threads here....try reading shit before commenting dipshit....

Stop repeating the nonsense.

There is zero evidence the voting process is not riddled with fraud. There is no way to check that the ballots are not simply thrown out by postal workers.

If this method of voting is employed, it is civil war time. Democrats attempting coup AGAIN.

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.

There is zero evidence the voting process is not riddled with fraud. There is no way to check that the ballots are not simply thrown out by postal workers.

If this method of voting is employed, it is civil war time. Democrats attempting coup AGAIN.
you just hate the PO why dont you just admit it so we can move on....

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.

You are a complete moron. Even the post office recommends you do not send important papers by mail.

Concentrate Care4All!

Monitored... how?

You are an idiot.

You are a complete moron. Even the post office recommends you do not send important papers by mail.
if you send important papers they tell you send them registered.....so normy how long have you worked there to know all this valuable information?...

You didn't see the pictures of 1000's of packages laying around for weeks ? Didn't listen to people worried they won't get their medicine or SS on time? You don't believe trump is pulling any trick he can to help him win an election? You believe he's honest and not a bully??

You didn't see the pictures of 1000's of packages laying around for weeks ? Didn't listen to people worried they won't get their medicine or SS on time? You don't believe trump is pulling any trick he can to help him win an election? You believe he's honest and not a bully??
laying around for weeks huh?.....that could have been taken at christmas time.....for christ sakes dont believe everything you are getting fed....

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
There are a lot things that are okay for the president to do that everyone does not need access to.

Voting by mail isn't one of them.
What I said is accurate. Everyone does not need access to mail in voting. I am, for example, perfectly content to physically go to the polling place and cast my vote using the same protections I use when going to the grocery store to buy food. Are you afraid to do that, and if so, what scares you so much about it that doesn't apply to the grocery store?
Then you vote as you like and let other people vote as they like and leave them alone and stop telling them what to do.
Exactly. Quit caterwauling that we have to have a national vote by mail scheme. Voting in person has been working well, keep doing it. In fact, let's add a picture ID to make it better.
I have never said we have to have a nation-wide mail in vote law I said the opposite that an act of Congress is not needed because each state allows it.Maybe you should try reading for a change.
I did not say anyone should be prevented from voting as they like nor did I tell them what to do. What was that about reading for a change?
You have posted several times telling people how they should vote.
I have posted several times expressing my opinion about how I would vote, also about how ludicrous it is to demand mail in voting when we take in stride going to the grocery store, but regardless, telling people how they SHOULD vote is a far cry from telling them what to do. One is coercive, the other not. Now is when you give with the examples.

It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.
More choices is always better than fewer choices.

Because the ostensibly detailed fraud.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

The same voter fraud that the blob's commission didn't uncover in any great amounts?

People have been voting by mail in some states for years. The military has been voting by mail for about a century. The blob votes by mail.

Before the blob got on the scene, you never uttered one word about those votes being illegitimate or the officials elected via those votes being illegitimate.

Your programming is faulty.
Once again, you're conflating two entirely different processes. You're a sleazy dishonest douchebag.

Both the state wide vote-by-mail programs and the Military voting absentee have had very little fraud. Ulike some's fraudulent claims about federal officers coming to their door.
Military voting has little fraud because the military manages them to make sure the votes are valid. Statewide voting programs are not the kind you and your sleazy komrades are trying to put over on the public.

They don't "manage" anything. You're lying again. Every vote for President is done from a "statewide voting program"

There is large difference that you choose to ignore.

Military is a very small portion of the population, while your claim is that results are the same if everyone mails their vote. You have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to back your claim. New York mail in vote was a disaster.

Never made that claim but don't let me interrupt your unhinged fantasies.

Some states do nothing but vote by mail. Very little fraud has ever been uncovered.
You mean like Misouri where they require you vote to be notarized?

If it is okay with the president to vote by mail it is okay for everyone to vote by mail.
Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..
Yet the absentee ballot is mailed in the mail is it not?
Not that I'm aware of. I believe you have to go pick it up in person.
i never had to,it was mailed....
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
are we talking absentee bri?......because if so i think just about everybody says that is ok....now you are saying there is massive fraud with absentee....
No I'm not. I'm saying you have massive voter fraud when the voter does not have to pick up the ballot or even apply for it.
well when i said my absentee ballot was mailed to me you said what you said....
What state do you live in ?
at the time California....
Did you request it?

There are a lot things that are okay for the president to do that everyone does not need access to.

Voting by mail isn't one of them.
What I said is accurate. Everyone does not need access to mail in voting. I am, for example, perfectly content to physically go to the polling place and cast my vote using the same protections I use when going to the grocery store to buy food. Are you afraid to do that, and if so, what scares you so much about it that doesn't apply to the grocery store?
Then you vote as you like and let other people vote as they like and leave them alone and stop telling them what to do.
Exactly. Quit caterwauling that we have to have a national vote by mail scheme. Voting in person has been working well, keep doing it. In fact, let's add a picture ID to make it better.
I have never said we have to have a nation-wide mail in vote law I said the opposite that an act of Congress is not needed because each state allows it.Maybe you should try reading for a change.
I did not say anyone should be prevented from voting as they like nor did I tell them what to do. What was that about reading for a change?
You have posted several times telling people how they should vote.
I have posted several times expressing my opinion about how I would vote, also about how ludicrous it is to demand mail in voting when we take in stride going to the grocery store, but regardless, telling people how they SHOULD vote is a far cry from telling them what to do. One is coercive, the other not. Now is when you give with the examples.
It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

A better question is why do you not support it? Outside of wild and nutty conspiracy theories, there is no reason to not support it.

I support it.
More choices is always better than fewer choices.

Because the ostensibly detailed fraud.

And because, sending thousands of ballots for other people would be tiring. I would rather get tired of winning than writing in ballots for you.

The same voter fraud that the blob's commission didn't uncover in any great amounts?

People have been voting by mail in some states for years. The military has been voting by mail for about a century. The blob votes by mail.

Before the blob got on the scene, you never uttered one word about those votes being illegitimate or the officials elected via those votes being illegitimate.

Your programming is faulty.
Once again, you're conflating two entirely different processes. You're a sleazy dishonest douchebag.

Both the state wide vote-by-mail programs and the Military voting absentee have had very little fraud. Ulike some's fraudulent claims about federal officers coming to their door.
Military voting has little fraud because the military manages them to make sure the votes are valid. Statewide voting programs are not the kind you and your sleazy komrades are trying to put over on the public.

They don't "manage" anything. You're lying again. Every vote for President is done from a "statewide voting program"

There is large difference that you choose to ignore.

Military is a very small portion of the population, while your claim is that results are the same if everyone mails their vote. You have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever to back your claim. New York mail in vote was a disaster.

Never made that claim but don't let me interrupt your unhinged fantasies.

Some states do nothing but vote by mail. Very little fraud has ever been uncovered.
You mean like Misouri where they require you vote to be notarized?

Democrats are lying in full force. Usual deception, conflation and subversion.

Absentee balloting is very different than mail in voting..
Yet the absentee ballot is mailed in the mail is it not?
Not that I'm aware of. I believe you have to go pick it up in person.
i never had to,it was mailed....
You don't live in Florida. I know in other douchebag mail-in ballot states you don't have to pick it up. That's why they have massive voter fraud.
Cite "massive fraud".
There have been numerous posts in this forum detailing voter fraud.
Hyperbole does not grant veracity.

Forum List

Back