Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
How about we do this?

Democrats agree to have vote by mail only for those who request it.

Republicans agree that anyone who shows up at a polling station that refuses to wear a mask gets turned away.

We need to find a way to vote the regular way. One idea would be to expand the period to a few days to allow for safety.

If we have mail-in voting and Trump loses, we'll see something we've never seen before.

He has the country over a barrel on this. He's ready to play the victim, like no one has ever played the victim.
Trump won and still played the victim.
He never won, he cheated.... Proof positive, released last night.

41 states have absentee ballot on request only....

6 states have ONLY mail in ballots, and have done so for years and years,

and only 3 New states so far are mailing ballots to all registered voters, but with in person voting also available at the polls/ voting booth.

CNN BREAKING NEWS: Attempting To Rig The Upcoming Election, President Trump Puts Innocent Young Mail Trucks In Cages

Eft_cDmWsAAuYhK

It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

I find it more than justified. Grocery stores and voting booths are 2 different things. Grocery stores are a necessity as people have to eat. Voting can be done in several ways including in-person. Also there are plenty of grocery stores around. Polling places are fewer in number than normal because the people who normally man polling places are the most at risk of dying from coronavirus. That would mean more people jammed in fewer polling places.
So masks don't work.

Got it.

It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.
if its absentee with updated registered lists no problem....

What happened in the NC Republican primary happened with absentee ballots not mail-in ballots. Yes there are problems.
Tell us about the NY primary debacle with mail in ballots now.

How about we do this?

Republicans agree that anyone who shows up at a polling station that refuses to wear a mask gets turned away.
So you want to illegally disenfranchise voters from one party.

How Dimwinger of you.

We need to find a way to vote the regular way. One idea would be to expand the period to a few days to allow for safety.

If we have mail-in voting and Trump loses, we'll see something we've never seen before.

He has the country over a barrel on this. He's ready to play the victim, like no one has ever played the victim.
How did he cheat? Be specific.

This should be good...... :abgg2q.jpg:

How about we do this?

How Dimwinger of you.

Here is what we should do.

Not even consider the China virus as a factor. Or maybe only in the sense of how correct president Trump was with regards to China from the start.

It is safer

in the middle of COVID, it makes no sense to create opportunities to congregate.

If masks and social distancing don't work, why are we being forced to do them?

If they do work......what's the problem?
You won't get an answer.
See post 241

Sgree?
The one where you admit masks don't work, and put forth your plan to illegally disenfranchise Republican voters?

How about we do this?

How Dimwinger of you.

Well what is it?

Do you want safe polling places or not?
In one case you say that we can make in person voting safe so automatic mail in voting is not necessary.

Then when you want to take actions to make the polls safe, you whine that it is not fair to Republicans

Automatic mail in voting is not fair to Republicans
Making polling places safer is not fair to Republicans.

It is safer

in the middle of COVID, it makes no sense to create opportunities to congregate.

You won't get an answer.
See post 241

Sgree?
The one where you admit masks don't work, and put forth your plan to illegally disenfranchise Republican voters?

How is protection of voters not fair to Republican voters?

It is safer

You won't get an answer.
See post 241

Sgree?

Hillary cheated and lost.

Care4all, you can't seriously be one of those far leftists who believes president Trump's presidency isn't both legitimate and legendary? I won't allow this kind of ill-conceived thought, serious lack of care for Americans.

How about we do this?

How Dimwinger of you.

Well what is it?

Do you want safe polling places or not?
In one case you say that we can make in person voting safe so automatic mail in voting is not necessary.

Then when you want to take actions to make the polls safe, you whine that it is not fair to Republicans

Automatic mail in voting is not fair to Republicans
Making polling places safer is not fair to Republicans.
I didn't whine about anything, Dummy.

I pointed out that you singled out Republicans to be disenfranchised.

It is safer

You won't get an answer.
See post 241

Sgree?
Silly one! The polling places in crowded areas have been shut down.... due to all the local poll workers, who are usually elderly and at high risk of dying if they catch the virus....most refused to work them.... And consolidated 90% of voting precincts in to one mega huge polling place....

This caused very crowded circumstances and it took up to 6 hours, waiting in line, to vote. Citizens had to walk away....They were disenfranchised.

The push for absentee/mail in voting, is two fold....

to give citizens a way to vote safely during this pandemic, especially for the tens of millions of seniors at high risk,

And to reduce the crowds at the mega voting polls, so not to take hours on end, waiting in lines at an unfamiliar mega voting place across town, in order to vote. which has resulted in disenfranchisement for citizens wanting to vote.

Masks with 6 ft of separation, reduces the spread of the virus.... No one ever claimed it eliminated the risk...

Post FAIL.

Forum List

Back