Who Here Still Supports Mail-In Voting... And Why?

Do You Support Mail-In Voting?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
It is safer

in the middle of COVID, it makes no sense to create opportunities to congregate.

If masks and social distancing don't work, why are we being forced to do them?

If they do work......what's the problem?

There is no problem what-so-ever. The virus may not even be around come November - and if it will - in very reduced form.

Mail in voting is tantamount to ballot harvesting

!
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Went missing means the ballots were not returned.

Or, they were "found " in someone's trunk......"hey, we found the missing ballots!"

It is safer

in the middle of COVID, it makes no sense to create opportunities to congregate.

There is no problem what-so-ever. The virus may not even be around come November - and if it will - in very reduced form.
I was just looking at the CDC numbers and Florida, Texas and Airizona have flatened out and are now dropping fast. The hot spots are waning and many states are in recovery mode.... By Nov 3 it should be wide open and not a real problem. A vaccine is due out end of September if the next two weeks go well for the trials. This thing is about to go away.... Warp Speed Scottie!

It is time to come clean. If you support mail-in voting, why?

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.

I find it more than justified. Grocery stores and voting booths are 2 different things. Grocery stores are a necessity as people have to eat. Voting can be done in several ways including in-person. Also there are plenty of grocery stores around. Polling places are fewer in number than normal because the people who normally man polling places are the most at risk of dying from coronavirus. That would mean more people jammed in fewer polling places.

When more people vote, Trump loses. He cannot win with his 39% base.

So, suppressing the vote by demonizing safe, secure mail-in voting is his only path to a second term.

What amazes me is there are people who claim to be Americans who agree that voter suppression is a good path for a democratic republic.

Idiots elect idiots. Traitors elect traitors.

America is not a democracy. Our founding values explicitly prohibit most people from voting for obvious reasons.

It is far better that fewer people vote.

Not expanding voter rights is not voter suppression by any means. It is holding a secure election. Leftists can not win without fraud.
If you're a citizen, 18 years old or older, you have the right to vote. There are very few exceptions e.g. convicted felon. Other than that, you can register and vote.

We are a democratic republic. Government of, by and for the people.

Thus endeth the lesson.

No reason to mail in vote..

If they are concerned then expand the voting days to two or three and social distance..

If we were to do that then we should allow people to vote 30 days before the election not 2 days before.

I don't find the Corona-virus justification even close to be good enough. If a person can go to a grocery store, he can vote. But no need to believe me. Now even Faucci has confirmed that having a regular, secure election is safe. What is the justification for mail-in voting riddled with fraud now?

Fauci said Americans could go to voting booths in November if they’re careful, and recommended polling locations operate like grocery stores and shops.
“I don’t see any reason why, if people maintain that type of physical distancing, wearing a mask and washing hands—why you cannot, at least where I vote, go to a place and vote,” Fauci said.
if its absentee with updated registered lists no problem....

What happened in the NC Republican primary happened with absentee ballots not mail-in ballots. Yes there are problems.

If they are concerned then expand the voting days to two or three and social distance..

If we were to do that then we should allow people to vote 30 days before the election not 2 days before.
As long as the debates are prior that is not an issue... Voting blind is the democrat way...

Why? If someone has made up their mind then why should they wait until the debates.

As long as the debates are prior that is not an issue... Voting blind is the democrat way...

Why? If someone has made up their mind then why should they wait until the debates.
If they have made up thier mind before getting the facts they are fools and should never be allowed to vote. IF your voting uninformed than you are a fool! Or more precisely a sheep or useful idiot....

Personally, I don't think anyone should vote that has never filed a tax statement.

"a reporter reminded him that he voted by mail in the 2018 midterm. “Well sure, I could vote by mail,” Trump responded, explaining away the dissonance by saying he wasn’t able to get down to his primary residence in Florida to do so — despite visiting his golf course in the state at least 89 times since becoming president."""

“I was in New York working to elect Donald Trump and encountered a series of problems receiving my absentee ballot from Texas and missed the deadline,” Parscale told CBS News last week. For the 2018 midterms, Parscale stepped up and voted by mail.

"Ross, 82, has voted absentee in 15 of the last 15 elections, including the Florida primary in March, while Kudlow, 72, has reportedly voted by mail in 13 of the last 20 elections. DeVos, meanwhile, has permanent absentee voting status in Michigan."""

IF THESE FUCKERS CAN VOTE BY MAIL, SO CAN WE, YOU STUPID IDIOT.
15% voting by mail nothing like 100%

Yes. Every American should have the option to vote by mail. This could help Trump, especially in Florida, for example. But we should make it as easy as possible for everyone to vote. We should also have a month of early voting everywhere.

What's the matter? Are you afraid Joe will make a complete fool of himself?

Many people do make a final decision, after the debates.

Its good to see the candidates go one on one, how they react, how they handle themselves, do they answer questions without hesitation or, double talk.

There's a lot the debates tell us about the two people who are participating.

Mail in voting is tantamount to ballot harvesting

!
XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Went missing means the ballots were not returned.

Or, they were "found " in someone's trunk......"hey, we found the missing ballots!"
It is safer

I was just looking at the CDC numbers and Florida, Texas and Airizona have flatened out and are now dropping fast. The hot spots are waning and many states are in recovery mode.... By Nov 3 it should be wide open and not a real problem. A vaccine is due out end of September if the next two weeks go well for the trials. This thing is about to go away.... Warp Speed Scottie!

How much do you want to bet that democrats will STILL demand the mail in voting? Otherwise you are suppressing votes!!!

Yes. Every American should have the option to vote by mail. This could help Trump, especially in Florida, for example. But we should make it as easy as possible for everyone to vote. We should also have a month of early voting everywhere.

If you are expecting me to buy the lies, you are in error. No one is fooled.

A "Yes" from me. I've used mail-in voting for years and never had problem with it. Can't say the same for voting at polling location. I had to vote by provisional ballot in a local election one year, even though I had my voter registration card and was at the correct polling place. A few months later I got notice in mail which stated the error was on their part and that my ballot "should" have been counted.

I signed up for permanent, no excuse needed, vote by mail as soon as it became available here. If there's another screw up I'd like to find out about it weeks ahead of time and not at the very last minute. It'll give me a chance to do something about it instead of being forced to place trust in the provisional ballot route.

Last edited:
I have voted by mail for years. California elections are so fraudulent that it doesn't matter who you really vote for.

We need to find a way to vote the regular way. One idea would be to expand the period to a few days to allow for safety.

If we have mail-in voting and Trump loses, we'll see something we've never seen before.

He has the country over a barrel on this. He's ready to play the victim, like no one has ever played the victim.
Trump won and still played the victim.
Bwahahah....yes he still won even though the dems abused their positions to victimize both him and his people. The facts clearly show this.......there was no "playing" at it for sure.

Forum List

Back