Who here wants to know more about the spoken religion of antiquity?

You can't prove anything about your god. You're the poisoned one.

Your first sentence shows that you've already been poisoned. Thus, you're just trolling because you don't understand what the subject is about. Atheism was handed down by oral traditions, but you know nothing about it.
Atheism exists because the bible is total unproven nonsense, and nobody can prove anything about their fucked up god.
Belief in God is not only about the Bible. There are other religions and their scriptures.
All unproven, Every. Single. One.
What proof do you want? You should remember that all scriptures are just a human's interpretation of how they understand the Highest Force.
I want some proof that shows anyone's invisible superbeing as being real.
No one is going to provide you this. Try to seek and find it yourself.
You mean nobody CAN prove any god(s).
Not that you would ever accept because you have no interest in having a relationship with God. You're just a troll. And you aren't very good at it either. :)
You're just pissed because you realize that you have no proof for your god either.

Your first sentence shows that you've already been poisoned. Thus, you're just trolling because you don't understand what the subject is about. Atheism was handed down by oral traditions, but you know nothing about it.
Atheism exists because the bible is total unproven nonsense, and nobody can prove anything about their fucked up god.
Belief in God is not only about the Bible. There are other religions and their scriptures.
What proof do you want? You should remember that all scriptures are just a human's interpretation of how they understand the Highest Force.
Not that you would ever accept because you have no interest in having a relationship with God. You're just a troll. And you aren't very good at it either. :)
You're just pissed because you realize that you have no proof for your god either.
I get pissed off when I shoot an 86 instead of a 79. I don't get pissed off because a troll is behaving like a troll.

I get pissed off when I shoot an 86 instead of a 79. I don't get pissed off because a troll is behaving like a troll.
Like you can even get close to 86, lol.

So why doesn't your god simply contact me and get it over with?

Like you can even get close to 86, lol.

So why doesn't your god simply contact me and get it over with?
86 IS a bad day.

It's always been your move, dummy. And when you use phrases like "your god" there's little reason to wonder why you never made it.

So prove your god to me. I'll wait. :popcorn:
Why do you need someone to prove it to you?
Because for me to believe, which I 'd like to, I need some real proof. I'm just not capable of believing in something that has zero proof. Intellectually, my brain can't go for that.
Horseshit. You see what you want to see.
No, I want to see what's real, not simply anything .
Again... Horseshit. You see what you want to see. You criticize what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever having to examine what you believe.

Atheism exists because they can't see how good comes from bad. They are emotional.
We can see good coming from bad, just maybe not the dumb way you do though.
Actually you can't. All you see is what's wrong.
Not true, it's everything YOU say is wrong.
It is 100% true. You've been brainwashed by society to practice critical theory. At this point you are so far gone I doubt you could ever actually describe what anything actually is.

Atheism exists because they can't see how good comes from bad. They are emotional.
It is 100% true. You've been brainwashed by society to practice critical theory. At this point you are so far gone I doubt you could ever actually describe what anything actually is.
If any of you had shown any actual proof, I'd be already there on your side. That I need more than what you people have put forward is just the way it is, and for a lot of people. because we don't see much, if anything at all, to sink our teeth into, so to speak. And you blame me, for I don't know, not coming down to your level of fantasy based on a book?

If any of you had shown any actual proof, I'd be already there on your side. That I need more than what you people have put forward is just the way it is, and for a lot of people. because we don't see much, if anything at all, to sink our teeth into, so to speak. And you blame me, for I don't know, not coming down to your level of fantasy based on a book?
Why is that my job?

Why is that my job?
It's not. You have nothing.

Why is that my job?
And yet you blame me for you not believing in God. :lol:

If any of you had shown any actual proof, I'd be already there

Why is that my job?

I never blamed you, I told you that you have nothing. There's a difference.

Why is that my job?

You literally blamed everyone but yourself for your not believing in God.

can't touch this.gif

Why is that my job?

No, I determined that you all had nothing.

Why is that my job?

No, I determined that you all had nothing.
Stop blaming others for your failures, Taz. It's not a good look, dummy.

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

― Marianne Williamson

Forum List

Back