Who here wants to know more about the spoken religion of antiquity?

Atheism exists because the bible is total unproven nonsense, and nobody can prove anything about their fucked up god.
Atheism exists because they can't see how good comes from bad. They are emotional.
We can see good coming from bad, just maybe not the dumb way you do though.
Actually you can't. All you see is what's wrong.
Not true, it's everything YOU say is wrong.
It is 100% true. You've been brainwashed by society to practice critical theory. At this point you are so far gone I doubt you could ever actually describe what anything actually is.
If any of you had shown any actual proof, I'd be already there on your side. That I need more than what you people have put forward is just the way it is, and for a lot of people. because we don't see much, if anything at all, to sink our teeth into, so to speak. And you blame me, for I don't know, not coming down to your level of fantasy based on a book?
Why is that my job?
It's not. You have nothing.
And yet you blame me for you not believing in God. :lol:

If any of you had shown any actual proof, I'd be already there
I never blamed you, I told you that you have nothing. There's a difference.
You literally blamed everyone but yourself for your not believing in God.
No, I determined that you all had nothing.
Stop blaming others for your failures, Taz. It's not a good look, dummy.
It's not your fault that you have nothing, you're kinda stupid.

Atheism exists because the bible is total unproven nonsense, and nobody can prove anything about their fucked up god.
Atheism exists because they can't see how good comes from bad. They are emotional.
It is 100% true. You've been brainwashed by society to practice critical theory. At this point you are so far gone I doubt you could ever actually describe what anything actually is.
If any of you had shown any actual proof, I'd be already there on your side. That I need more than what you people have put forward is just the way it is, and for a lot of people. because we don't see much, if anything at all, to sink our teeth into, so to speak. And you blame me, for I don't know, not coming down to your level of fantasy based on a book?
Why is that my job?

I'm not the one begging others to do things for him, dummy.

Why is that my job?

If you could properly prove your god you'd do it. And you've tried, and failed epically.

Aren't you curious too? I mean after all if Judaeo-Christianity is a forgery, then there ought to be something that one can point to as the original; the thing that was forged from, right?
There are 2 different religions-Judaism and Christianity which share some scripture but their basic beliefs are very different.
Not really.
Judaism insists there is only one divine being-God Himself. Christians say Jesus was a god. Christians call Jesus the Messiah, while Jews say he is not the one. Judaism has dietary laws, while the Christians have none. Christians baptize. Jews do not. Christians read the New Testament and Jews do not. Jews read the Talmud and Christians do not. Jews pray in Hebrew. Christians pray in English.

Why is that my job?

If you could properly prove your god you'd do it. And you've tried, and failed epically.
Taz, stop looking for others to do your work for you. I couldn't care less if you miss out on the good life. I couldn't care less if you don't become the best version of yourself that you can become. I couldn't care less if you poison yourself with hate. I couldn't care less if you define your beliefs by criticizing what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever examining what you believe. It doesn't affect me. It only affects you.

Aren't you curious too? I mean after all if Judaeo-Christianity is a forgery, then there ought to be something that one can point to as the original; the thing that was forged from, right?
There are 2 different religions-Judaism and Christianity which share some scripture but their basic beliefs are very different.
Not really.
Judaism insists there is only one divine being-God Himself. Christians say Jesus was a god. Christians call Jesus the Messiah, while Jews say he is not the one. Judaism has dietary laws, while the Christians have none. Christians baptize. Jews do not. Christians read the New Testament and Jews do not. Jews read the Talmud and Christians do not. Jews pray in Hebrew. Christians pray in English.
Cool story, bro. Christianity is effectively a sect of Judaism for all practical intents and purposes.

Why is that my job?

Taz, stop looking for others to do your work for you. I couldn't care less if you miss out on the good life. I couldn't care less if you don't become the best version of yourself that you can become. I couldn't care less if you poison yourself with hate. I couldn't care less if you define your beliefs by criticizing what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without ever examining what you believe. It doesn't affect me. It only affects you.
So it takes how much work to find your god? Does mowing my lawn count?

Why is that my job?

So it takes how much work to find your god? Does mowing my lawn count?
It's not work when you love something, Taz.

Forum List

Back