Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

The republicans could stop at all with a vote tomorrow. They won't because they are owned by the gun lobby. You know this is true all you're doing is gas lighting.

The amount of money the NRA donates to politics is dwarfed by Teachers' Unions, Big Pharma, Big Tech and Big Defense. The first three do tremendous harm to children and are why the mental health of teenagers has deteriorated so much in recent years. Big Defense also kills young people, but not in the classroom.

The amount of money the NRA donates to politics is dwarfed by Teachers' Unions, Big Pharma, Big Tech and Big Defense. The first three do tremendous harm to children and are why the mental health of teenagers has deteriorated so much in recent years. Big Defense also kills young people, but not in the classroom.
I understand what your doing. Your whole life you've been conditioned that Democrats are evil, despite the mountain of evidence. Its not Democrats that allow an 18 year-old whacko to buy killing machines without asking questions. I guarantee you, that's YOUR responsibility, Bud. NOT the teachers unions. Why don't you give control of all gun laws to teachers unions, who you somehow think want these things on the street and see what happens.

You crack me up, dude :)

''There was no system in TX.'', is simply not true. Every purchaser completes ATF form 4473 and must pass a background check.

No. There was no mental history on the kid.. No waiting period. It's wrong, pal. Sorry.

I understand what your doing. Your whole life you've been conditioned that Democrats are evil, despite the mountain of evidence. Its not Democrats that allow an 18 year-old whacko to buy killing machines without asking questions. I guarantee you, that's YOUR responsibility, Bud. NOT the teachers unions. Why don't you give control of all gun laws to teachers unions, who you somehow think want these things on the street and see what happens.

You crack me up, dude :)

Sad little noob.

1. I've been a registered Dem since I was 18. The party has left me.
2. I'm a gal

How much are you paid to spam this site?

Sad little noob.

1. I've been a registered Dem since I was 18. The party has left me.
2. I'm a gal

How much are you paid to spam this site?
Well, all that means is that you're one of the MAGA crowd now. Yay.. you were a Democrat once. Lets have a party!!!!

Mental health issues are not unique to America. What is unique to America is unrestricted access to military style weapons.
What, exactly, does ''military style'' mean?

What is ''military style'' about an AR-15?

Well, all that means is that you're one of the MAGA crowd now. Yay.. you were a Democrat once. Lets have a party!!!!

Oh blah, blah, blah....so sleepy zzzzzzzzz

It's so pathetic what people like you think passes for wit. Fortunately, USMB has an ignore feature for creepy noobs such as you.

I appreciate this. Whenever I talk about military style weapons., one of you 2A activists try to intimidate me with this, "define a military weapon" baloney. We know what they are my friend. Australia and New Zealand knew what they were when they got those killing machines off the street. You can't gaslight me, my friend.

Nice try, tho.

No. There was no mental history on the kid.. No waiting period. It's wrong, pal. Sorry.
Correct, there was no mental history on the kid. The fact is though, there is a 'system' which you claimed didn't exist.

Oh blah, blah, blah....so sleepy zzzzzzzzz

It's so pathetic what people like you think passes for wit. Fortunately, USMB has an ignore feature for creepy noobs such as you.
Hon. Put me on ignore. I'm fine either way. Cheers, luv.

I appreciate this. Whenever I talk about military style weapons., one of you 2A activists try to intimidate me with this, "define a military weapon" baloney. We know what they are my friend. Australia and New Zealand knew what they were when they got those killing machines off the street. You can't gaslight me, my friend.

Nice try, tho.
That was quite a sidestep.

That was quite a sidestep.

Hollie. We're going to get the guns. Its inevitable now. I know you feel it which is why you 2A enthusiasts are getting so worked up now. It'll be ok. You can still hunt. We're just taking the military ones.

''There was no system in TX.'', is simply not true. Every purchaser completes ATF form 4473 and must pass a background check.

The Progs think government can guarantee Zero outcomes. Zero Covid, Zero gun deaths, etc. If they were truly serious about the latter, they'd be howling about the number of people killed in Chicago and other blue cities each year. But they don't, which says it all.

Why shouldn't they be for sale to civilians?

''We're going to get the guns''?

You and who else?
Yah. I might be the one assigned to come and get yours, personally. Would you please leave them under the skirting of your mobile home, between the pile of dirty rags and the car up on blocks?

Hollie. We're going to get the guns. Its inevitable now. I know you feel it which is why you 2A enthusiasts are getting so worked up now. It'll be ok. You can still hunt. We're just taking the military ones.
You're coming to confiscate everyone's firearms? Are you coming alone or with your friends?

Forum List

Back