Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

Look at his reg date. A noob with a talking point agenda is a troll to be ignored.
I'm guessing a 12 year old doing distance learning and instead of doing his online lessons he's doing the modern version of phony phone calls.

I'm guessing a 12 year old doing distance learning and instead of doing his online lessons he's doing the modern version of phony phone calls.

Either way, interacting with it is like feeding the bears at Yosemite.

Hey, I just got a Rockstar trophy. Not bad for my first day. When was your last Rockstar tropy?

I've heard that Ramos was eighteen for a whole two days before he got those guns. If true, I'd like to know how he was able to get a firearm so quickly. Supposedly, everyone has to present their ID and fill out the background check form and the claims on the form be researched before getting the firearm.
As to what is happening, my "personal" belief is that the morals of our nation's youth have deteriorated over these many years. In many cases there is no father guidance or the parent that is there, is a negative role model (drug addict, drug dealer, drunk, thief, et cetera). It started with a general parental disrespect in the sixties and gradually grew from there.
It doesn't help that the quality of schools, especially in the inner-cities, have declined so much as to become an embarrassment. These days, they're more like Marxist indoctrination centers (dumb the students down and feed them rubbish to make them hate their own families).

I've heard that Ramos was eighteen for a whole two days before he got those guns. If true, I'd like to know how he was able to get a firearm so quickly. Supposedly, everyone has to present their ID and fill out the background check form and the claims on the form be researched before getting the firearm.
As to what is happening, my "personal" belief is that the morals of our nation's youth have deteriorated over these many years. In many cases there is no father guidance or the parent that is there, is a negative role model (drug addict, drug dealer, drunk, thief, et cetera). It started with a general parental disrespect in the sixties and gradually grew from there.
It doesn't help that the quality of schools, especially in the inner-cities, have declined so much as to become an embarrassment. These days, they're more like Marxist indoctrination centers (dumb the students down and feed them rubbish to make them hate their own families).
The reason he got the guns so quickly is because the Republicans unraveled every sensible gun regulation. The kid walked in, bought 2 killing machines with 400 rounds, and no one thought to ask a thing.

The problem in that case is Texas! Then they went ahead with the NRA convention, a short distance away from Uvalde where the attendees took selfies of themselves taunting the Uvalde mourners. Wasn't that special?

It's the Republican Taliban in Texas. That's the problem, period.

Regardless of what state Ramos was in, all states still require potential firearms purchaser to fill out the form for a background check.

But you said this unsupported partisan nonsense since I don't see republicans supporting Ramos at any time:

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed."

It was the GOVERNMENT who screwed it up since the turd Ramos broadcasted openly on the internet his desire to shoot up a school thus should have been included into his background check file since he was also caught talking about shooting up a school LAST YEAR thus he shouldn't have purchased the firearms.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call myself, "Pro 2A" because the 2A was written during the time of muskets. What I am is pragmatic. If I thought I needed a sidearm I'd get one. What I'm positive about is that no one needs a military weapon. Mental health issues, and "bad guys with guns" exist in every other country. What doesn't exist in every other country is unrestricted access to these killing machines. No civilian needs one.
AR-15 isn't a military weapon.

"An AR-15-style rifle is any lightweight semi-automatic rifle based on the Colt AR-15 design."

But you said this unsupported partisan nonsense since I don't see republicans supporting Ramos at any time:

It was the GOVERNMENT who screwed it up since the turd Ramos broadcasted openly on the internet his desire to shoot up a school thus should have been included into his background check file since he was also caught talking about shooting up a school LAST YEAR thus he shouldn't have purchased the firearms.
Yes. The REPUBLICAN government. The lax gun laws in TX because the rednecks what to boast that TX is a "gun paradise".

Texas failed us. TX failed those children. Willful ignorance will not mitigate your white guilt.

This is the direct result of the damage done to this nation by the gun lobby and their mercenaries the Republican party.

He could rin over them with a car
Huh ? Really, in a class room at a school at one time. How many mass killings are there each year by auto are there. Operating an auto is so heavily controlled and teens value driving freedom so much, there is no evidence that teens do mass killings with cars like they do with firearms.

Huh ? Really, in a class room at a school at one time. How many mass killings are there each year by auto are there. Operating an auto is so heavily controlled and teens value driving freedom so much, there is no evidence that teens do mass killings with cars like they do with firearms.
21 Funerals coming up. They're going to say those 19 babies' name on TV. Babies you pretend to care about.

Hold your AR15 tight my friend. The world is going to be watching what you helped do.

To be clear, The AR15 was originally designed as a military weapon, capable of full auto select fire and issued to air force personnel. Only after the weapon began to be sold for civilian use did the m16 variant with select fire get its name. Anyone who has ever trained in the military on an m16 knows it was-adapted from the amour lite AR15. You are trained to use it on semi auto the vast majority of your time in combat. Semi auto ar15 platform rifles are military style rifles in every sense of the word.

Forum List

Back