Who here would defend Ramos's right to buy AR's

You're coming to confiscate everyone's firearms? Are you coming alone or with your friends?

LOLZ. He can't confiscate guns just sitting behind a keyboard or his iPhone. Prog bullies think activism is posting the Ukraine or BLM flag in their profile.

You're coming to confiscate everyone's firearms? Are you coming alone or with your friends?
Yes, it's gonna be me. Kamala will be driving the electric bus. On the bus will be me, Hillary, George Soros, Rachel Maddow, and Nancy Pelosi :)

Hey, do you guys have good snacks where you are. We're gonna be famished when we get there :)

Yah. I might be the one assigned to come and get yours, personally. Would you please leave them under the skirting of your mobile home, between the pile of dirty rags and the car up on blocks?

I just find it silly when an anonymous poster on a message board claims he is going to confiscate firearms.

I would call the police and have you arrested for trespass and attempted burglary.

Have you ever been under indictment or served jail time for trespass and attempted burglary?

Dude. I'm just giving back what I'm getting. If you can't take it. I see there is an "ignore" function under me. Hit it!
That list is long already. Will when I want to......just haven't figured you out completely yet.........or whether you are a sock.

That list is long already. Will when I want to......just haven't figured you out completely yet.........or whether you are a sock.
That happened to me at my last site. Everyone was suspicious of me. They kept throwing past members' names at me. They were wrong. I'm new here. Never been here before. A reject from another site (rules of THIS site prohibit my discussing the name).

I'm no one you know, unless you were on one of the 2 sites I came from. Same name, so you'd see me there if you were there.

LOLZ. He can't confiscate guns just sitting behind a keyboard or his iPhone. Prog bullies think activism is posting the Ukraine or BLM flag in their profile.
He's like a wind up, talking doll. Recites pre-programmed slogans. I asked for definitions / descriptions of:

What, exactly, does ''military style'' mean?

What is ''military style'' about an AR-15

No response. He just huffed and puffed about confiscating people's personal property.

I'm pro 2A. But I don't support whacko's having the right to buy a gun. In the other thread I started, meant to just have a conversation, so many retards saying "shall not be infringed," didn't seem to have a clue as to what having a conversation even meant.

Those are the right wing radicals that would support someone like Ramos and his "right to keep and bear arms." Which is a total slap in the face for Americans who lost loved ones due to gun violence. Yall should be ashamed.
Dipshit you stated a thread yesterday on the same subject I guess you didn't like the out come. So what makes you believe anyone changed their mind?

I just find it silly when an anonymous poster on a message board claims he is going to confiscate firearms.

I would call the police and have you arrested for trespass and attempted burglary.

Have you ever been under indictment or served jail time for trespass and attempted burglary?
Oh man! Are you serious? Um. Ok... <backing away, slowly.. now running....>

That happened to me at my last site. Everyone was suspicious of me. They kept throwing past members' names at me. They were wrong. I'm new here. Never been here before. A reject from another site (rules of THIS site prohibit my discussing the name).

I'm no one you know, unless you were on one of the 2 sites I came from. Same name, so you'd see me there if you were there.
Only site i've been on for a long time.

He's like a wind up, talking doll. Recites pre-programmed slogans. I asked for definitions / descriptions of:

What, exactly, does ''military style'' mean?

What is ''military style'' about an AR-15

No response. He just huffed and puffed about confiscating people's personal property.

Look at his reg date. A noob with a talking point agenda is a troll to be ignored.

Forum List

Back