Who is a Bigger Traitor: A Jan 6th Insurrectionist or a Soldier of the Confederacy?

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
I don't get how people can celebrate the Confederacy, they were the enemy to our Democracy (traitors to America), just like the Jan 6th Insurrectionist terrorists are.

Who is the bigger traitor?
Who is the bigger terrorist?
Jan 6th Insurectionist or Confederate Soldiers

th

YOU

*****SMILE*****

:)

I don't get how people can celebrate the Confederacy, they were the enemy to our Democracy (traitors to America), just like the Jan 6th Insurrectionist terrorists are.

Since there was no J6 insurrection, your question is as stupid as most of the shit you post.

Coming out that Pelosi had more to with Jan 6th than Trump did. So this will a none story in 6 months.

We already know who the biggest fool is. You do not disappoint.

BrokeCat.jpg

You are the biggest traitor.

Trick question, you can't have an insurrectionist without an insurrection.

Forum List

Back