Who is Bill Ayers?

Back from pouting? Where's you pic of Carter meeting with Hamas?

You are just TOO fucking easy, junior.

Maybe you don't understand.

I will not respond to you in any way; except to say I will not respond to you.

All you offer is insults, not only to me but to everyone. You are a waste of time.

Maybe you don't understand.

I will not respond to you in any way; except to say I will not respond to you.

All you offer is insults, not only to me but to everyone. You are a waste of time.
I think gunny may be off his meds, Shep. He just said there is no such thing as shit.

Or maybe he's just cranky because he's constipated.

The length of time from the event conveys the fact that Obama was 8 when it happened. Didn't you notice in the link you posted where it said Obama has condemned the actions of the Weather Underground? Can you be any more fucking stupid?

You forgot to mention Charles Keating.

Ok, once again for the peanut gallery....the point isn't where he was at the time, how old he was or how close his personal relationship with the TERRORISTS but the fact that he dismisses an act of terrorism as insignificant because it was committed 20 years ago. Despite the fact that the guy who admits to doing it said, circa 9/11, that he regretted he hadn't blown up more Americans.

He is a radical activist unapologetic left-over nut-job from the 60s that Obama happened to know. The conservatives and Republicans are making a big deal out of it. As far as I’m concerned, it is a molehill of significance – a tiny blip on the radar screen.

No, that he happens to know still, and whose crime he dismisses as it was committed a certain periof of time ago....

Apparently terrorism isn't a crime after 20 years have passed, and doesn't matter.

Ok, once again for the peanut gallery....the point isn't where he was at the time, how old he was or how close his personal relationship with the TERRORISTS but the fact that he dismisses an act of terrorism as insignificant because it was committed 20 years ago. Despite the fact that the guy who admits to doing it said, circa 9/11, that he regretted he hadn't blown up more Americans.

He didn't dismiss it as insignificant. He condemned it. You posted the link that showed this yourself.

Why do I doubt that this will have any effect on your opinion?

No, that he happens to know still, and whose crime he dismisses as it was committed a certain periof of time ago....

Apparently terrorism isn't a crime after 20 years have passed, and doesn't matter.

Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. You may be technically right, but I don’t consider it a significant or important point.

Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever. You may be technically right, but I don’t consider it a significant or important point.

What are you talking about? She isn't even technically right. First, how do you unknow someone that you know? Second, he didn't dismiss it as having happened a while ago. He condemned the violent actions of the Weather Underground. He only made the point that it happened when he was 8 years old to demonstrate how silly it is to connect him to those activities.

Has the world gone mad?

What are you talking about? She isn't even technically right. First, how do you unknow someone that you know? Second, he didn't dismiss it as having happened a while ago. He condemned the violent actions of the Weather Underground. He only made the point that it happened when he was 8 years old to demonstrate how silly it is to connect him to those activities.

Has the world gone mad?

Hey. Hey. Great. That is even better. I think that we are on the same side.

He didn't dismiss it as insignificant. He condemned it. You posted the link that showed this yourself.

Why do I doubt that this will have any effect on your opinion?

If you condemn something someone says, especially along these lines, wouldn't you avoid a personal relationship with them?

If you condemn something someone says, especially along these lines, wouldn't you avoid a personal relationship with them?

I question that there is much of a personal relationship. Serving on board together or sitting on the same university panels doesn't seem to me to indicate personal friendship - more acquaintanceship as they are both are in the academic community in Chicago.

I question that there is much of a personal relationship. Serving on board together or sitting on the same university panels doesn't seem to me to indicate personal friendship - more acquaintanceship as they are both are in the academic community in Chicago.

I've already posted much more, but go ahead with eyes closed.

I've already posted much more, but go ahead with eyes closed.

What is the evidence of a close relationship that I am missing?

Ayers donated $200 to Obama's campaign? I have donated more and I've never even met Obama.

The person who previously held Obama's state senate seat took him to a fundraiser at Ayer's house where she announced her retirement? That seems less than powerful.

Obama condemned the violent actions of the Weather Underground? Oh wait, that seems to go the other way, doesn't it?

I think gunny may be off his meds, Shep. He just said there is no such thing as shit.

Or maybe he's just cranky because he's constipated.

Sheptard's flirting with disaster. Don't involve yourself, please.

Are you kidding? I'm a Gunny. I'm freakin' SUPPOSED TO BE cranky.:evil:

Sure, why worry who he is? Just "another" one of Obama's "normal" acquaintances. This one just bombs the Pentagon, Capitol, etc.

But let's forget all THAT ....:cuckoo:

if you want to fault someone for this..fault the us justice system. ayers is out...has paid his time blah blah blah..

such a non issue

FACT:

If John McCain had HALF the relationship with David Duke that Barack Obama had with Bill Ayers, it would matter to jillian. It would matter to the media. It would matter to the elites. And it would be all over, reported daily. Not silenced like the Ayers connections.

And, our masters wouldn't let John McCain anywhere near the White House.

FACT:

The assholes who think Bill Ayers is a hero are the people who basically run our schools, our governments, our churches, our media, our thoughts. That explains why he's a PROFESSOR somewhere instead of dangling from a tree.

FACT:

The bottom line to all this are the extremely powerful forces who cannot stand the traditional white American population of this country, and want to see it dead. These forces have made great leaps forward, to the point that whites are now on their way to being a minority. When they become so, they are in for a big fucking surprise. Guess what? It ain't gonna be singing kumbaya on the beach.

Last edited:
Sure, why worry who he is? Just "another" one of Obama's "normal" acquaintances. This one just bombs the Pentagon, Capitol, etc.

But let's forget all THAT ....:cuckoo:

Funny,,, the right whines if anyone asks about Sarah Palin's CURRENT life... or Cindy McCain's PAST history, but you want to lay on Obama something someone ELSE did when he was about 8 years old?

I'd file this under another one of those who gives a rat's patoot subjects... .along with Cindy's drug use and McCain being the manchurian candidate.

Funny,,, the right whines if anyone asks about Sarah Palin's CURRENT life... or Cindy McCain's PAST history, but you want to lay on Obama something someone ELSE did when he was about 8 years old?

I'd file this under another one of those who gives a rat's patoot subjects... .along with Cindy's drug use and McCain being the manchurian candidate.

ROFLMNAO...

Now here is why these people should be prohibited from getting within 10 miles of a voting booth.

Ayers continues to advance his anti-American, leftist, pro-terrorist agenda... (pardon the redundancy) Ayers maintains that he and his Weather Underground comrades didn't kill enough innocent people...

Forum List

Back