Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?

you tell him! he needs fact and evidence like you know maybe post something someone told him, that someone told them they saw
As I've noted, everything you post is worthless. It's ignorant people like you who cannot separate hearsay in court and hearsay as part of an investigation. Now grow up and go away.

The same folks that paid Dr Ford…or did you all use up all those funds on Avaniti’s defense?

and i think she should be compensated for embarrassing herself on TV
Which folks? Spell it out coward.

Was she present at the incident she described at the hearing?

Do you normally accept thirdhand information as fact? Just trying to understand how dumb you actually are...
As I've noted, everything you post is worthless. It's ignorant people like you who cannot separate hearsay in court and hearsay as part of an investigation. Now grow up and go away.

You violate the first assertion in your second sentence with the last assertion in the second sentence.

An opinion is just that. A fact is irrefutable. I provide my opinion like anyone else, it doesn't require a specific fact to back it up.

In the five years of going after Trump there have been FAR more opinions than facts in trying to go after him. Even facts when presented without his defense don't rise to the dignity of a crime.

Yet, here we are, as America deals with 100s of thousands of illegals every month, inflation, massive gas prices, supply issue and poor trade deals. THIS is apparently the important issue to deal with.

Purely political. You know it, I know it, America knows it and 80% of the world knows it.
Watch out. You're talking over the border.l

Forum List

Back