Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?

Calling someone an asshole wins the merit badge for their comments. Now, stop posting opinions without any facts or evidence.
you tell him! he needs fact and evidence like you know maybe post something someone told him, that someone told them they saw

The Prog derived Jan. 6 Memorial will now have a steering wheel in it. All the Prog politician statues will be buffed and assertive looking as they protect the flags of every group they push. The American Flag will be on the ground being stepped on by members of the Democrat Party.

Calling someone an asshole wins the merit badge for their comments. Now, stop posting opinions without any facts or evidence.

You violate the first assertion in your second sentence with the last assertion in the second sentence.

An opinion is just that. A fact is irrefutable. I provide my opinion like anyone else, it doesn't require a specific fact to back it up.

In the five years of going after Trump there have been FAR more opinions than facts in trying to go after him. Even facts when presented without his defense don't rise to the dignity of a crime.

Yet, here we are, as America deals with 100s of thousands of illegals every month, inflation, massive gas prices, supply issue and poor trade deals. THIS is apparently the important issue to deal with.

Purely political. You know it, I know it, America knows it and 80% of the world knows it.

A woman in your very own Trump administration. Like a good little cultist, you won’t even listen to anything negative about Orange Jesus. Not even when it comes from within his own administration.

Was she present at the incident she described at the hearing?

Do you normally accept thirdhand information as fact? Just trying to understand how dumb you actually are...

Forum List

Back