Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?

I understand why you want to look the other way. It’s pretty damning.

These idiots actually believe if they just bitch about it in lieu of watching it, it will have no merit.

:cuckoo:

Was she present at the incident she described at the hearing?

Do you normally accept thirdhand information as fact? Just trying to understand how dumb you actually are...
She was in the Trump’s administration and you don’t want to accept anything she has to say. Just say it.

You little cultist, you.

A whole alternative universe had to be created to fit those alternative facts.
trump was certain if he kept repeating the Big Lie over and over...people would buy it. HIs cult buys it....no one else.
Actually I wish the SS would have brought Captain Bone Spurs to the Capitol. It would have been fun to watch. I bet he fights like a girl.
Fat Boy would been stopped by his own Capitol Police. I bet desantis LOVED the hearing today.

i really like how she testified she heard that trump jumped into the front seat of the limo and tried to grab the wheel…great “facts”
That's some pretty incredible agility for a man of Trump's size and weight.

Never-Trumpers, I don't want to watch that incredibly boring testimony again. Did Trump go out the back door, and then enter the front door to grab the wheel, or lean all the way across the back of the front seat?

Either way, it is an amazing display of physical courage considering that there is always a SS agent, who is basically a commando in a suit in the passenger side of the front seat.

i really like how she testified she heard that trump jumped into the front seat of the limo and tried to grab the wheel…great “facts”
She didn’t say jumped into the front seat.

Name calling is not an argument.

I've said it 1000 times, unless there is a serious, legitimate National Security threat/risk that the public isn't aware of and secured deep in intelligence HQ, than all I see is a one sided pile-on, yet again, for political purposes.

Nations don't win if elections are controlled. You want the best policies from those willing to enact them to win, not, career politicians funded by stupid donors who only succeed when they stack the deck (at the nations expense).

I always reserve a sliver of reservation that patriotic people much better informed than I have been pursuing this inquisition for five years because of credible, honest intelligence that threatens America.

Thus far I've seen none and have to assume this is the old Establishment angry as hell that an outsider wants to win for America, not just an elite few.
Corruption, breaking the law, and using violence to overthrow an election is not good for America and if the establishment opposes those tactics, I will stick with them.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-rails-cassidy-hutchinsons-jan-214135362.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

"This is bad," one aide still close to Trump told ABC News.

Mick Mulvaney, Meadows's predecessor as chief of staff, echoed that.

"This is explosive stuff. If Cassidy is making this up, they will need to say that. If she isn't they will have to corroborate. I know her. I don't think she is lying," he tweeted.

"That is a very, very bad day for Trump," Mulvaney added once the hearing finished.

And while Hutchinson's testimony sparked claims online of lying or hearsay among Trump loyalists -- and the Republican Party's official social media accounts -- those who worked in the White House alongside her vouched for her values and her background.

MORE: Cassidy Hutchinson, former Mark Meadows aide, speaks at surprise Jan. 6 hearing: Who is she?

"Anyone downplaying Cassidy Hutchinson's role or her access in the West Wing either doesn't understand how the Trump WH worked or is attempting to discredit her because they're scared of how damning this testimony is," tweeted former White House deputy press secretary Sarah Matthews, who resigned after Jan. 6. "For those complaining of 'hearsay,' I imagine the Jan. 6 committee would welcome any of those involved to deny these allegations under oath."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

trump is done. Time for repubs to move on.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-rails-cassidy-hutchinsons-jan-214135362.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

"This is bad," one aide still close to Trump told ABC News.

Mick Mulvaney, Meadows's predecessor as chief of staff, echoed that.

"This is explosive stuff. If Cassidy is making this up, they will need to say that. If she isn't they will have to corroborate. I know her. I don't think she is lying," he tweeted.

"That is a very, very bad day for Trump," Mulvaney added once the hearing finished.

And while Hutchinson's testimony sparked claims online of lying or hearsay among Trump loyalists -- and the Republican Party's official social media accounts -- those who worked in the White House alongside her vouched for her values and her background.

MORE: Cassidy Hutchinson, former Mark Meadows aide, speaks at surprise Jan. 6 hearing: Who is she?

"Anyone downplaying Cassidy Hutchinson's role or her access in the West Wing either doesn't understand how the Trump WH worked or is attempting to discredit her because they're scared of how damning this testimony is," tweeted former White House deputy press secretary Sarah Matthews, who resigned after Jan. 6. "For those complaining of 'hearsay,' I imagine the Jan. 6 committee would welcome any of those involved to deny these allegations under oath."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

trump is done. Time for repubs to move on.
yahoo.com

:auiqs.jpg:

That's some pretty incredible agility for a man of Trump's size and weight.

Never-Trumpers, I don't want to watch that incredibly boring testimony again. Did Trump go out the back door, and then enter the front door to grab the wheel, or lean all the way across the back of the front seat?

Either way, it is an amazing display of physical courage considering that there is always a SS agent, who is basically a commando in a suit in the passenger side of the front seat.
It seems he did try to strangle the secret service person. He was desperate to join the mob.

They confirmed it independently with the other people there.
While trump lies, other WH people corroborate her testimony. Of course the Liar in Chief is denying it all. This was the most damaging day of all the hearings. But I think more will be coming. desantis is the Big Winner.

Forum List

Back