Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?

So you didn’t watch it. She described what she directly witnessed in most of her testimony.

If you want to see it, then just go watch it yourself instead of relying on gatewaypundit to tell you what to think of it.
MAGA waits to see what the trump world wants them to think.

I just told you to watch her testimony.

What part of that did you not understand? Moron.
So you're full of crap.

I knew that, but thanks for confirming.

"Hutchinson said she later heard Trump was upset when Secret Service Special Agent Bobby Engel told him he had to return to the White House.

“The president said something to the effect of I’m the president, take me up to the Capitol now,” Hutchinson said, using a euphemism for an expletive."

Total BS that you fell for...

So you're full of crap.

I knew that, but thanks for confirming.

"Hutchinson said she later heard Trump was upset when Secret Service Special Agent Bobby Engel told him he had to return to the White House.

“The president said something to the effect of I’m the president, take me up to the Capitol now,” Hutchinson said, using a euphemism for an expletive."

Total BS that you fell for...
Dumbass. I just explained this. Read this slowly this time.

Post #123:

“So you didn’t watch it. She described what she directly witnessed in most of her testimony.”

You morons don’t even listen to what she said and then rely on gatewaypundit to tell you what to think.

Are you all caught up now? Take your time, retard.

Dumbass. I just explained this. Read this slowly this time.

Post #123:

“So you didn’t watch it. She described what she directly witnessed in most of her testimony.”

You morons don’t even listen to what she said and then rely on gatewaypundit to tell you what to think.

Are you all caught up now? Take your time, retard.
You mad cuz you can't back up your own post?

That's sad.

Embarrassing.

If you spoke truth it would be easy to post it.

But being completely full of crap that is impossible for you.

Instead you try for the filibuster.

That dog don't hunt son.

Post it here or it didn't happen.

I'll be back in the morning to see your lame excuse why it isn't here. :lol:

You mad cuz you can't back up your own post?

That's sad.

Embarrassing.

If you spoke truth it would be easy to post it.

But being completely full of crap that is impossible for you.

Instead you try for the filibuster.

That dog don't hunt son.

Post it here or it didn't happen.

I'll be back in the morning to see your lame excuse why it isn't here. :lol:
Clearly you didn’t watch the testimony.

I don’t understand why you guys go to your right-wing sources to tell you what to think instead of just watching it yourself first-hand.

Here. Educate yourself. It will help you stop embarrassing yourself.

She is just another dedicated Republican who is speaking the facts.
6886151A-C4C8-43CB-B9DC-0CC434B79B30.jpeg

God, this shit show just gets funnier by the minute, especially when there are so many stupid fuckers on this board that buy the bullshit.
For those of us that want to see your savior in leg irons, yes, it is quite funny. Scary, but funny.
Sorry bud, after yesterday, he's gonna be lucky NOT to see jail time. :)

But the best part is, we get to watch you cucks fall all over yourselves defending and deflecting the behavior of this pile of shit.
All the while pissing away that big red wave coming in November.

For those of us that want to see your savior in leg irons, yes, it is quite funny. Scary, but funny.

But the best part is, we get to watch you cucks fall all over yourselves defending and deflecting the behavior of this pile of shit.

You really can't see how humiliating this is for you.

Okay

You really can't see that your side's time is at an end..can you? :)

Latinos
The economy
gas prices
inflation
Woke
School closures
Lockdowns
Dead migrants
Pushing sexual identities on children

....far from over, I think our star is rising. You haven't just lost politically. You've lost the culture too.

See what I mean, folks? :auiqs.jpg:

Latinos
The economy
gas prices
inflation
Woke
School closures
Lockdowns
Dead migrants
Pushing sexual identities on children

....far from over, I think our star is rising. You haven't just lost politically. You've lost the culture too.
Don't bet the farm on it. When people walk into those voting booths, most are not gonna want to go back to crazy.
Also, Republicans have offered ZERO policy solutions (outside of the usual tax cuts for corporations and the wealthy).
So, you can keep chanting the word "woke" all you'd like. Only right wingers care.

Forum List

Back