Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?

Then where are the charges? This occurred almost two years ago.

We only see one position, like in his Impeachment it reaffirms the argument that it's not on the level.It's unAmerican but some don't care because they don't care about Americas success based on principles of Rule of Law, transparency and Due Process. Sort of like Canadian police in fact.

Let's see where this goes and how Trump legal team handles this. If he has to answer questions, so will Pelosi and many others. Is America ready for a light to be shined on his enemies in an equal manner?

I can tell some in media and on the Dem side don't want this transparency, which makes the Roe v Wade decision all the more peculiar in its timing, but I digress...

It's still under investigation.

How in the hell is the President going to "grab the steering wheel"?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: When I returned to the White House, I walked upstairs towards the chief of staff's office. And I noticed Mr. Ornado lingering outside of the office. Once we had made eye contact, he quickly waved me to go into his office, which was just across the hall from mine.

When I went in, he shut the door. And I noticed Bobby Engel, who was the head of Mr. Trump's security detail, sitting in a chair, just looking somewhat discombobulated and a little lost.

I looked at Tony. And he had said, did you effing hear what happened in the Beast? I said, no, Tony. I just got back. What happened?

Tony proceeded to tell me that when the president got in the Beast, he was under the impression from Mr. Meadows that the off-the-record movement to the Capitol was still possible and likely to happen, but that Bobby had more information. So once the president had gotten into the vehicle with Bobby, he thought that they were going up to the Capitol. And when Bobby had relayed to him, we're not, we don't have the assets to do it, it's not secure, we're going back to the West Wing, the President had very strong-- a very angry response to that. Tony described him as being irate.

The President said something to the effect of, I'm the effing president. Take me up to the Capitol now. To which Bobby responded, sir, we have to go back to the West Wing. The president reached up towards the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, said, sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing. We're not going to the Capitol.

Hutchinson: Trump tried to grab steering wheel in 'the Beast' when told he couldn't go to Capitol on Jan. 6

Reading about the Beast, the President would have been sitting well in the back. There is a glass partition between the passenger section and the driver's deck. Only the President can open it. Trump would have had to go from the far back seat to the partition, open it, reach through it, really insert himself into the driver deck, to touch the wheel at all. At first she said the President "reached up towards the front of the vehicle to grab the steering wheel." Well, OK. But then she said that Engle said, "you need to take your hand off the wheel." Sorry, it's just not making sense. It's hearsay. Even with good faith, everyone was under extreme pressure.

How in the hell is the President going to "grab the steering wheel"?

CASSIDY HUTCHINSON: When I returned to the White House, I walked upstairs towards the chief of staff's office. And I noticed Mr. Ornado lingering outside of the office. Once we had made eye contact, he quickly waved me to go into his office, which was just across the hall from mine.

When I went in, he shut the door. And I noticed Bobby Engel, who was the head of Mr. Trump's security detail, sitting in a chair, just looking somewhat discombobulated and a little lost.

I looked at Tony. And he had said, did you effing hear what happened in the Beast? I said, no, Tony. I just got back. What happened?

Tony proceeded to tell me that when the president got in the Beast, he was under the impression from Mr. Meadows that the off-the-record movement to the Capitol was still possible and likely to happen, but that Bobby had more information. So once the president had gotten into the vehicle with Bobby, he thought that they were going up to the Capitol. And when Bobby had relayed to him, we're not, we don't have the assets to do it, it's not secure, we're going back to the West Wing, the President had very strong-- a very angry response to that. Tony described him as being irate.

The President said something to the effect of, I'm the effing president. Take me up to the Capitol now. To which Bobby responded, sir, we have to go back to the West Wing. The president reached up towards the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel. Mr. Engel grabbed his arm, said, sir, you need to take your hand off the steering wheel. We're going back to the West Wing. We're not going to the Capitol.

Hutchinson: Trump tried to grab steering wheel in 'the Beast' when told he couldn't go to Capitol on Jan. 6

Reading about the Beast, the President would have been sitting well in the back. There is a glass partition between the passenger section and the driver's deck. Only the President can open it. Trump would have had to go from the far back seat to the partition, open it, reach through it, really insert himself into the driver deck, to touch the wheel at all. At first she said the President "reached up towards the front of the vehicle to grab the steering wheel." Well, OK. But then she said that Engle said, "you need to take your hand off the wheel." Sorry, it's just not making sense. It's hearsay. Even with good faith, everyone was under extreme pressure.
I agree.

Regardless of whether or not it is "hearsay?"

For anyone that can just use their critical faculties, it stretches logic and relies entirely on credulity.

6leb4z.jpg

So you're full of crap.

I knew that, but thanks for confirming.

"Hutchinson said she later heard Trump was upset when Secret Service Special Agent Bobby Engel told him he had to return to the White House.

“The president said something to the effect of I’m the president, take me up to the Capitol now,” Hutchinson said, using a euphemism for an expletive."

Total BS that you fell for...

You RWingers won't listen. Your minds can't absorb facts.
IRONY. You lefties can't recognize a fact when it hits you in the face, and you've been beaten about the face repeatedly with facts since Biden took office and still deny them.

i really like how she testified she heard that trump jumped into the front seat of the limo and tried to grab the wheel…great “facts”
Of course, that is not what she testified. She testified that she had been told that the Loser tried to grab the steering wheel, and lunged at the head of security.

Neither that behavior, nor his throwing food or breaking plates, are indictable.

Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 4.48.30 PM.png

Trump and his lickspittles now targeting a twenty-five year old Republican in one of their fatwas, should not distract from all the other Republicans who testified under oath before the U.S. House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6 Attack on the United States Capitol.
If anything, she underscored the vital need for Cipollone, Meadows, and others to man up and come clean under oath.

IRONY. You lefties ...
Hardcore ideologues and weird worshipers are in a tizzy over all the conservative Republican officeholders and Republican insider operatives coming clean under oath.

In the pursuit of truth, the spotlight now falls upon a very conservative Republican Trump minion, Pasquale Cippoloe.

Testimony before the House panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol has repeatedly circled back to a single person: Pat Cipollone, the former White House chief counsel.
While he has appeared before the committee informally, he hasn’t testified under oath. Mr. Cipollone has been mentioned in each of the six hearings the select committee has held so far, often multiple times in central moments...
Mr Cippolone's concealing what he knows serves neither the interests of truth nor of the nation. Whether his sworn testimony proves damning or exculpatory, he must share what he knows.

Hardcore ideologues and weird worshipers are in a tizzy over all the conservative Republican officeholders and Republican insider operatives coming clean under oath.

In the pursuit of truth, the spotlight now falls upon a very conservative Republican Trump minion, Pasquale Cippoloe.

Testimony before the House panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the Capitol has repeatedly circled back to a single person: Pat Cipollone, the former White House chief counsel.
While he has appeared before the committee informally, he hasn’t testified under oath. Mr. Cipollone has been mentioned in each of the six hearings the select committee has held so far, often multiple times in central moments...
Mr Cippolone's concealing what he knows serves neither the interests of truth nor of the nation. Whether his sworn testimony proves damning or exculpatory, he must share what he knows.
LOL! You are the only ones in a tizzy over anything going on at this farce "hearing".

Forum List

Back