Who is Cassidy Hutchinson?

He conspired to delay or even stop a constitution procedure. You call that an insurrection. That is a Felony.

Then where are the charges? This occurred almost two years ago.

We only see one position, like in his Impeachment it reaffirms the argument that it's not on the level.It's unAmerican but some don't care because they don't care about Americas success based on principles of Rule of Law, transparency and Due Process. Sort of like Canadian police in fact.

Let's see where this goes and how Trump legal team handles this. If he has to answer questions, so will Pelosi and many others. Is America ready for a light to be shined on his enemies in an equal manner?

I can tell some in media and on the Dem side don't want this transparency, which makes the Roe v Wade decision all the more peculiar in its timing, but I digress...

Then where are the charges? This occurred almost two years ago.

We only see one position, like in his Impeachment it reaffirms the argument that it's not on the level.It's unAmerican but some don't care because they don't care about Americas success based on principles of Rule of Law, transparency and Due Process. Sort of like Canadian police in fact.

Let's see where this goes and how Trump legal team handles this. If he has to answer questions, so will Pelosi and many others. Is America ready for a light to be shined on his enemies in an equal manner?

I can tell some in media and on the Dem side don't want this transparency, which makes the Roe v Wade decision all the more peculiar in its timing, but I digress...
trump will gripe and whine and if given the opportunity to defend himself, he will run for the exit. He knows she spoke the truth. Many of her former associates in the trump regime have defended her. trump will NEVER speak under oath to defend himself, because he is a serial liar...a fraud...and traitor. It took a ton of courage for this woman to speak out today. She ended trump's political career. The repub party will defend him. But they know he is done.

Once the indictments start coming, he will really start to sweat. The J6 committee is gaining more witnesses all the time. ms. Hutchinson's testimony will bring some more people out. They know that trump would throw them under the bus in a heartbeat. So....why defend him/

trump will gripe and whine and if given the opportunity to defend himself, he will run for the exit. He knows she spoke the truth. Many of her former associates in the trump regime have defended her. trump will NEVER speak under oath to defend himself, because he is a serial liar...a fraud...and traitor. It took a ton of courage for this woman to speak out today. She ended trump's political career. The repub party will defend him. But they know he is done.

Once the indictments start coming, he will really start to sweat. The J6 committee is gaining more witnesses all the time. ms. Hutchinson's testimony will bring some more people out. They know that trump would throw them under the bus in a heartbeat. So....why defend him/

Will Cheney and those of her ilk go with him?

She’s an already debunked lying loon. So of course the usual suspects here cream their pants defending her blatant lies.

A woman in your very own Trump administration. Like a good little cultist, you won’t even listen to anything negative about Orange Jesus. Not even when it comes from within his own administration.
She wasn't there, dolt.

Her 'testimony' was "I heard it through the grapevine..."

Democrats fooled again.

You'd think eventually they'd learn, but unfortunately they've reach a level of idiocy from which there is no return...

Forum List

Back