Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

Suppose this is all part of the plan.....to keep Americans at each others throats?

If so, seems they know EXACTLY the strings to pull.

Those 1% ers are pretty smart eh? (Maybe it's WHY they're 1%ers, and we're not)

Them.....
images

images

US.....
p04fyrdc.jpg

Last edited:
Who is culpable for committing any crime? The perpetrator, maybe? In this atmosphere of intolerance and backlash, boycotts and reckless smear campaigns, let's leave it at that.

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.

President Trump has nothing to do with the liberal hate that has been on display since 2016.

Trump is morally to blame for his divisive tweets and speeches which began in 2015. Even today he could not act presidential, and used divisive language when responding to the horrific shooting in Pittsburgh.

Give me a break you loon. Fucking idiots like you are to blame because you cannot accept that Hillary lost so you try to divide the country against each other. Fucking Podesta put forth the idea two days after the election that they have to portray his presidency as “illegitimate.” Blood is on your hands pal.

I sure hope the FBI keeps tabs on people like you, less innocents will be murdered if uncivilized haters like you are watched, and civilly committed (5150 W&I) as a danger to others.

You have crossed a line idiot. Your words just showed that the FBI should look at extremist like you.

I'm more than willing to chat with Federal Agents, I've kept a list of names that need to be investigated as a potential threat to be the next mass murderer (in re Bombergate style), those who brag about the possession of illegal weapons they've collected, and those who hold a pathological hate for those who don't support their racism, misogyny and homophobia.

In the end, there is ONLY one person culpable. The guy who did it.
The thought of PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY never occurs to many on the left so it's no surprise this moron OP struggles to figure out who is responsible.

There is no doubt Trump says dumb shit and should be held to account for that but to link him to terrorist acts is just dumb.
Trump’s rhetoric of violence, hate, and intolerance is coming home to roost; as a consequence, Trump and others on the right must bear some responsibility for the recent acts of violence committed by rightwing terrorists.

Trump is too stupid, ignorant, reckless, and irresponsible to understand the power and influence of the presidential bully pulpit.

Blah blah blah,

I'm always amazed by how articulate you are, you must be a highly educated and a very smart Trumpanzee.

The thought of PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY never occurs to many on the left so it's no surprise this moron OP struggles to figure out who is responsible.

There is no doubt Trump says dumb shit and should be held to account for that but to link him to terrorist acts is just dumb.
Trump’s rhetoric of violence, hate, and intolerance is coming home to roost; as a consequence, Trump and others on the right must bear some responsibility for the recent acts of violence committed by rightwing terrorists.

Trump is too stupid, ignorant, reckless, and irresponsible to understand the power and influence of the presidential bully pulpit.

Blah blah blah,

I'm always amazed by how articulate you are, you must be a highly educated and a very smart Trumpanzee.
He says as he uses a grade school nickname....

Truly a moron

Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

what terrorist attack?

AO4d9lP.jpg
Having dealt with mental people most of my life. These people act on what they hear and see. This is why you have to much propaganda on TV, ok I know they call it news but very little reporting happens anymore. They get focused and it really drives them to do stuff that you and I would never do. I call their actions the other side of suicide. Most of these people are loners who are in most cases divorced living with a family member.

Why didn't any of these bombs go off? Surely someone has already asked that question.
They were not constructed to go off. those were not bombs made by real bomb making pros, but were made by poseurs who thought that this is what a bomb is.

No doubt a Dem lefty fanatic trying to give good press to the Democratic party.
Moron....

At least one of them was detonated.

I don't think you're correct about that.
The only one that exploded was exploded by the Cops. They wanted to play with their bang gear.

According to CBS News, it's Gab's fault.

Of course none of those who commit violent crimes on the left use Twitter or Facebook.

Blah blah blah,

I'm thinking shiny objects amaze you.

Maybe you can get Jones to defend the crap he posts...nobody else can, he's strictly hit and run, a message board coward

President Trump has nothing to do with the liberal hate that has been on display since 2016.

Trump is morally to blame for his divisive tweets and speeches which began in 2015. Even today he could not act presidential, and used divisive language when responding to the horrific shooting in Pittsburgh.

Give me a break you loon. Fucking idiots like you are to blame because you cannot accept that Hillary lost so you try to divide the country against each other. Fucking Podesta put forth the idea two days after the election that they have to portray his presidency as “illegitimate.” Blood is on your hands pal.

I sure hope the FBI keeps tabs on people like you, less innocents will be murdered if uncivilized haters like you are watched, and civilly committed (5150 W&I) as a danger to others.

You have crossed a line idiot. Your words just showed that the FBI should look at extremist like you.

I'm more than willing to chat with Federal Agents, I've kept a list of names that need to be investigated as a potential threat to be the next mass murderer (in re Bombergate style), those who brag about the possession of illegal weapons they've collected, and those who hold a pathological hate for those who don't support their racism, misogyny and homophobia.
You report yourself yet? Since you hold an unreasonable hate of the President and all his supporters? Or is that different?

Snitches get stitches

Considering Clinton accused Trump of doing exactly what she was guilty of, I highly suspect it was a left winger who planted those.

Obama's CIA chief, John Brennan, was a KGB double agent for decades

This Reichstag fire is precisely the kind of operation he is known for.
Obama's CIA chief, John Brennan, was a KGB double agent for decadesHell I can beat that. Senator Feinstians driver was a China agent for 20 years.

As soon as you liberals call your leaders on inciting violence against all Republicans everywhere all the time I might care about bombs with no blasting caps being sent to democrats.

Why do you think a bomb needs a blasting cap? What did you do in the military Sgt? Poser.
Yep, you can make a pretty good nitrate out of piss. Little bang makes big bang.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Donald Trump is culpable. He is so brazen he continues his hate rants after the mail bombs.

I live in a time of heretics. The high holy church of Liberalism reviles and has the power to ostracize people and make them disappear. Megyn Kelly comes to mind. Poof. "gone". Because, you can't annoy the overlords.
And if they can't make someone go away, they demonize them. And some of us, well, we are beyond annoyance at this. Trump was born out of the frustration at liberal control freaks with deep pockets dictating to us what "Freedom" is...They sort of lost the point on THAT.

Last edited:
Who is culpable for committing any crime? The perpetrator, maybe? In this atmosphere of intolerance and backlash, boycotts and reckless smear campaigns, let's leave it at that.

Mens rea is the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused; "an evil intent", a guilty mind".
Ballentinen's Law Dictionary,
3rd Edition, pg 791

It seems that the rhetoric used by The President in his rallies may be alleged as a crime, or dismissed as an unintentional consequence, depending on one's point of view.

However, when he calls for civil discourse, after many months of vitriol, and continues to do so after the events of this week, and then blames the Press, my point of view is to believe he is intentionally inciting his base. And, knows exactly what he is doing, i.e. dividing our nation.

Remember, Trump said he would pay the legal fees. I believe him.

DqjQEdXXgAEoBfQ.jpg

I sure hope the FBI keeps tabs on people like you, less innocents will be murdered if uncivilized haters like you are watched,
Typical communist left-wing lunatic. Dedicated to the premise of George Orwell’s 1984. Guy Catcher hates the 1st Amendment, the 2nd Amendment, the 4th Amendment, and pretty much the rest of the U.S. Constitution as well.

Forum List

Back