Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

The people that dropped the bombs off are the ones culpable. No one else! Your conclusion is only clear to the biased such as yourself.

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.

President Trump has nothing to do with the liberal hate that has been on display since 2016.

Trump is morally to blame for his divisive tweets and speeches which began in 2015. Even today he could not act presidential, and used divisive language when responding to the horrific shooting in Pittsburgh.

Give me a break you loon. Fucking idiots like you are to blame because you cannot accept that Hillary lost so you try to divide the country against each other. Fucking Podesta put forth the idea two days after the election that they have to portray his presidency as “illegitimate.” Blood is on your hands pal.

I sure hope the FBI keeps tabs on people like you, less innocents will be murdered if uncivilized haters like you are watched, and civilly committed (5150 W&I) as a danger to others.
/-----/ democRATs are known for their restraint and civility.
iu

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

It’s the DNC or some organization supporting them. That is clear to any person with at least one functioning brain cell.

Thank you for your clear and concise assessment. One point for the reader to consider, does PredFan have any evidence to support his claim?

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

It’s the DNC or some organization supporting them. That is clear to any person with at least one functioning brain cell.

Thank you for your clear and concise assessment. One point for the reader to consider, does PredFan have any evidence to support his claim?
None. None at all.

Here, just for you 2 faggots that are snug as 2 bugs in a rug and queer for each other:

"
But a source briefed on that device and the one sent to CNN told The Post on Wednesday that they couldn’t actually have blown up because neither was equipped with a blasting cap or other means of detonating explosive material.

“There was nothing to ignite it,” the source said. “There was nothing there.”"

https://nypost.com/2018/10/24/bomb-sent-to-cnn-came-with-envelope-of-white-powder/

Gee Mary, your claim that I'm a faggot seems to tell much more about you, than anything about me. Anyone as homophobic as you appear to be, is someone who is hiding in a closet, maybe even from themselves.

Studies of people like you have concluded that homophobia is an example of self hate, based on their homosexual adventures either as a child by a pervert or as a voluntary encounter with another member of the same sex. It is the ambivalence of enjoying the encounters, and hating oneself for liking it.

You can look this up, and in the process find a good therapist with expertise in treating conflicted people like you.

Nevermind your perverse sexual proclivities. There was nothing to make the pipes full of gunpowder go off, dumbass.

Without a fuse or detonator, bombs do not go off.

Without pulling the trigger, usually guns don't go off.

(Unless automatic with one in the chamber, and a certain design, and there's some impact)

Donald Trump is culpable. He is so brazen he continues his hate rants after the mail bombs.

Oh lovely, yet another midterm leftist shill.

Orange Man Bad, huh?

No worries, I knew you were just making shit up anyway. Suffice it to his, there’s no recording of his party affiliation prior to 2016.
The point is no matter what proof or links I give you and others will discount it. Both sides on this board do it which make demands for proof COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
You are more than capable of an honest search for yourself if you want to actually seek the truth.....but I know you don't
“Suffice it to say” (not “his” as the nitwit stated above), Faun Over Men has 0 interest in the truth. None. He’s a whiny little snowflake and political hack who can’t accept the fact that We the People have spoken. But don’t worry, as usual, I just owned him for you. Posted video of him admitting to donating to Hitlery Clinton for years (among other liberal admissions).
LOLOL

Aww, how cute, look how excited Buttplug gets because he saw I missed a word in a post.

Oh, and moron, Trump donating to Hillary doesn't establish Trump was a Democrat. He also donated to Republicans.

Will the left wing democrats who hate President Trump and the State of Israel accept the blame for the shooter who killed 8 people at the Synagogue today? He is a known Trump and Israel hater, and since the left hates both....do they share the blame with the shooter...you know....since the left is trying to blame Trump for the bomber who didn't send bombs through the mail?
That's just b.s.

Is he a Trump supporter? I don't know, but there are Trump supporters that hate Jews and Trump supporters that like Jews. But mainly Trump has given extreme right groups a voice and has helped them, and they have helped him.

In any case he is not a leftist.
/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...
SYNAGOGUE SHOOTER DISLIKED TRUMP, POSTED “I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM”

Yep....will the democrats accept the blame for this shooter? Since he hated Trump and Israel...just like the democrats do?
Sure if you can prove he’s a Liberal.

No...he is a known Trump hater and a hater of Jews...two things he shares in common with the democrats and their anti-Israel rhetoric....
Too stupid for words. The only thing he expressed negatively about Trump was his association with Jews. And there are plenty of anti-Semites on the right as well. There has been no proof yet that he was left leaning. Only that he has no political affiliation.

That's just b.s.

Is he a Trump supporter? I don't know, but there are Trump supporters that hate Jews and Trump supporters that like Jews. But mainly Trump has given extreme right groups a voice and has helped them, and they have helped him.

In any case he is not a leftist.
/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...

Yep....will the democrats accept the blame for this shooter? Since he hated Trump and Israel...just like the democrats do?

No...he is a known Trump hater and a hater of Jews...two things he shares in common with the democrats and their anti-Israel rhetoric....
Too stupid for words. The only thing he expressed negatively about Trump was his association with Jews. And there are plenty of anti-Semites on the right as well. There has been no proof yet that he was left leaning. Only that he has no political affiliation.
/----/ Synagogue Shooter Disliked Trump, Posted “I Did Not Vote For Him”

I think the first act is an act of terror; and the second act, is for revenge. The policy to remove children from their parents is an act of terrorism, when due process and the Rights of Man are disregarded.

Comrade, you mean the policy that Barack Obama put in place in 2014?

Yes, you Stalinists lied (and you continue to lie) and even used photograph proof that was shot by Breitbart (honest news) back in 2014. With all you scumbag punks lying that it was 2017 - even after you were shown to be liars.

So comrade, doesn't this make you a PUNK? Doesn't this mean you should locked in a 6 by 8 cell?

iu

That's OBAMA you lying commie pile of shit.

iu

Obama again, you fucking pathological liar.

I sure hope the FBI keeps tabs on people like you, less innocents will be murdered if uncivilized haters like you are watched, and civilly committed (5150 W&I) as a danger to others.

You hope for a police state with the STASI agents listening in on the dinner conversations of the enslaved populace to find any hint of resistance to the iron fisted rule of the party.

We know what YOU hope. You are the advocate of a brutal totalitarian dictatorship.

/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

BLOODBATH DURING BRIS...
'HORRIFIC' CRIME SCENE...
FOUR OFFICERS WOUNDED...
SUSPECT ID'D...
'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...

Democrats retaliating against the non-bombs?

/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...

So? That doesn't demonstrate he's a Liberal or a Democrat and again, he has no political party affiliation and his problem with trump is that he was surrounded by too many Jews, in his opinion.

So? That doesn't demonstrate he's a Liberal or a Democrat and again, he has no political party affiliation and his problem with trump is that he was surrounded by too many Jews, in his opinion.

Look at who hates Jews. Go over to the middle east forum and read what Deantard and the other forum Stalinists write on a daily basis. The democrat party is a pro-Hezbollah, pro-Hamas party. The hatred of Jews is THE platform of you of the left.,

iu

iu

iu

iu

No worries, I knew you were just making shit up anyway. Suffice it to his, there’s no recording of his party affiliation prior to 2016.
The point is no matter what proof or links I give you and others will discount it. Both sides on this board do it which make demands for proof COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
You are more than capable of an honest search for yourself if you want to actually seek the truth.....but I know you don't
“Suffice it to say” (not “his” as the nitwit stated above), Faun Over Men has 0 interest in the truth. None. He’s a whiny little snowflake and political hack who can’t accept the fact that We the People have spoken. But don’t worry, as usual, I just owned him for you. Posted video of him admitting to donating to Hitlery Clinton for years (among other liberal admissions).
LOLOL

Aww, how cute, look how excited Buttplug gets because he saw I missed a word in a post.

Oh, and moron, Trump donating to Hillary doesn't establish Trump was a Democrat. He also donated to Republicans.

Trump values money before anything else, he wants access to power, and by giving money to pols he gained access.

We will not have our democratic republic back, until money is controlled by the rule of law, and that will not happen when conservatives control the Supreme Court. Ideology has torn the blindfold off Lady Liberty.

Every TV advertisement by law needs to be transparent in who and how much has been given to fund it. Every ad is an attempt to mislead the public, for the benefit of the special interests.

/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

BLOODBATH DURING BRIS...
FOUR OFFICERS WOUNDED...
SUSPECT ID'D...
'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...

??? Are you nuts ??? Serious question, you seem to be out of touch with reality if you want others to believe your weak efforts to propagandize wanton murder?

/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

BLOODBATH DURING BRIS...
FOUR OFFICERS WOUNDED...
SUSPECT ID'D...
'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...

??? Are you nuts ??? Serious question, you seem to be out of touch with reality if you want others to believe your weak efforts to propagandize wanton murder?

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Ideology has torn the blindfold off Lady Liberty.
Isn’t that the truth? MaObama and Eric Holder refused to prosecute the Black Panthers in the Philadelphia voter intimidation case. MaObama and Eric Holder refused to prosecute Lois Lerner and the IRS for weaponizing the IRS and targeting conservatives. MaObama and Eric Holder refused to prosecute Hitlery Clinton for a host of major felonies - including destruction of evidence.

The sick and fucked up left-wing ideology bent Lady Liberty over and brutally raped her for 8 years. Thank God the American people put a stop to it all by sending Dumbocrats home in record numbers. And...it’s nice to see that even a partisan hack like you even recognizes it.

Look at who hates Jews. Go over to the middle east forum and read what Deantard and the other forum Stalinists write on a daily basis. The democrat party is a pro-Hezbollah, pro-Hamas party. The hatred of Jews is THE platform of you of the left.,

iu

iu

iu

iu
Fruit loop dingus, Jew-haters span all political leanings.

4221396001_5291206095001_5291176372001-vs.jpg

https-_blogs-images.forbes.com_billybambrough_files_2018_08_Charlottesville_Unite_the_Right_Rally_35780274914_crop-1200x739.jpg

chi-ct-trump-protest-photo3-20160311

[

Trump values money before anything else, he wants access to power, and by giving money to pols he gained access.

We will not have our democratic republic back, until money is controlled by the rule of law, and that will not happen when conservatives control the Supreme Court. Ideology has torn the blindfold off Lady Liberty.

Every TV advertisement by law needs to be transparent in who and how much has been given to fund it. Every ad is an attempt to mislead the public, for the benefit of the special interests.

So what you are saying is "Communism NOW AND FOREVER."

As for who did what to lady justice..

sk092818dAPR20180928074508.jpg

iu

iu

iu

iu

https-_blogs-images.forbes.com_billybambrough_files_2018_08_Charlottesville_Unite_the_Right_Rally_35780274914_crop-1200x739.jpg

Comrade Nazi. what was your personal reaction when Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem?

Shall we dig up the posts from when you democrats went ape shit over it?

iu

iu

iu

iu

Comrade Nazi. what was your personal reaction when Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem?

Shall we dig up the posts from when you democrats went ape shit over it?
Fruit loop dingus, I just posted photos of rightwing Jew-haters and pointed out that no political party is immune.

Have someone with an IQ higher than yours, which would be anyone with at least 2 digits, explain that to you.

Forum List

Back