Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

The policy to remove children from their parents is an act of terrorism, when due process and the Rights of Man are disregarded.
48D1D1F4-CADC-469F-9C4E-7AFB76BFA6E4.gif

The policy to remove children from their parents is an act of terrorism, when due process and the Rights of Man are disregarded.
The queer who hates the U.S. Constitution wants constitutional rights for people of other nations. :laugh:

Snowflake...the U.S. Constitution is not an international document. It applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only. A Chinese citizen cannot claim 2nd Amendment rights to their government. And a Mexican citizen cannot claim a “right” to “due process”.

I remember when Trump loved Hillary and was a democratic candidate. Call that Anecdotal. I remember when we used have a wetter more predictable climate and illegal aliens didn't rule the roost. Call that anecdotal. Got a problem with that?

No worries, I knew you were just making shit up anyway. Suffice it to his, there’s no recording of his party affiliation prior to 2016.
The point is no matter what proof or links I give you and others will discount it. Both sides on this board do it which make demands for proof COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
You are more than capable of an honest search for yourself if you want to actually seek the truth.....but I know you don't
“Suffice it to say” (not “his” as the nitwit stated above), Faun Over Men has 0 interest in the truth. None. He’s a whiny little snowflake and political hack who can’t accept the fact that We the People have spoken. But don’t worry, as usual, I just owned him for you. Posted video of him admitting to donating to Hitlery Clinton for years (among other liberal admissions).

In the end, there is ONLY one person culpable. The guy who did it.
The thought of PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY never occurs to many on the left so it's no surprise this moron OP struggles to figure out who is responsible.

There is no doubt Trump says dumb shit and should be held to account for that but to link him to terrorist acts is just dumb.
Trump’s rhetoric of violence, hate, and intolerance is coming home to roost; as a consequence, Trump and others on the right must bear some responsibility for the recent acts of violence committed by rightwing terrorists.

Trump is too stupid, ignorant, reckless, and irresponsible to understand the power and influence of the presidential bully pulpit.

Your usual stupid hack garbage. The hateful rhetoric has been overwhelmingly from the left. Has been that way since Reagan.

I used to be a liberal once upon a time. Now, I am a realist. I feel almost stranded on a desert island. Me, myself and I. Illegals take American jobs. (But liberals say they aren't) But then then there's man made Global warming (but conservatives say it isn't). Really? Both liberals and conservatives, you are idiots. Just look at the facts. Stop the mind games.

I simply noted that Trump has contributed towards "leftist" causes, and I wanted to know which one Grampa thought Trump was, an opportunist, or a Democrat.
Just curious...why would you ask such a stupid question? :dunno:

You know damn well (like the rest of the world) that President Trump was a life-long Dumbocrat. It appears he finally woke up. Let’s hope so at least.

In the end, there is ONLY one person culpable. The guy who did it.
The thought of PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY never occurs to many on the left so it's no surprise this moron OP struggles to figure out who is responsible.

There is no doubt Trump says dumb shit and should be held to account for that but to link him to terrorist acts is just dumb.
Trump’s rhetoric of violence, hate, and intolerance is coming home to roost; as a consequence, Trump and others on the right must bear some responsibility for the recent acts of violence committed by rightwing terrorists.

Trump is too stupid, ignorant, reckless, and irresponsible to understand the power and influence of the presidential bully pulpit.

Blah blah blah,

I'm always amazed by how articulate you are, you must be a highly educated and a very smart Trumpanzee.

More calling people monkeys. I guess it’s ok as long as a Republican doesn’t say it. You’re a worthless hypocrite.

“Bully pulpit”? What is this, 1912 FDR? :lmao:

God damn you are a special kind of ignorant tool. :laugh:

Snowflake, what you don’t understand is that only ignorant left-wing mindless minions (such as yourself) are influenced by others. The rest of us don’t give a shit what MaObama or Trump have to say about anything. That’s why none of us were fooled by MaObama, while you were so easily duped.

Nah, Trump is a fake.
I agree. A Democrat his entire life till 2016.
Prove it.....
Gladly. How stupid do you look right now?

(That’s rhetorical. You always look stupid :laugh: )

Sense this lying POS has decided to post a non sequitur to the thread's theme, and in doing so push my post, that is try to censor me, I will post my comment above, again:

Mens rea is the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused; "an evil intent", a guilty mind".
Ballentinen's Law Dictionary,
3rd Edition, pg 791

It seems that the rhetoric used by The President in his rallies may be alleged as a crime, or dismissed as an unintentional consequence, depending on one's point of view.

However, when he calls for civil discourse, after many months of vitriol, and continues to do so after the events of this week, and then blames the Press, my point of view is to believe he is intentionally inciting his base. And, knows exactly what he is doing, i.e. dividing our nation.

The queer who hates the U.S. Constitution wants constitutional rights for people of other nations. :laugh:

Snowflake...the U.S. Constitution is not an international document. It applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only. A Chinese citizen cannot claim 2nd Amendment rights to their government. And a Mexican citizen cannot claim a “right” to “due process”.

The more you try to debase me (attempt that is) the more stupid and ignorant you prove yourself to be.

Where in the Bill of Rights are non citizens denied any of the rights guaranteed? Come on, give the reader something or keep you head out of your colon.

Or do what you usually do, run and hide.

Where in the Bill of Rights are non citizens denied any of the rights guaranteed?
So a Chinese citizens can declare their 2nd Amendment rights and the Chinese government is the unable to disarm them?

Snowflake, the U.S. Constitution is not an international document. It applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only. Even though you are a U.S. citizen, you have no constitutional rights in North Korea. None. Likewise, a Mexican citizen has no constitutional rights here in the U.S. Voting is a constitutional right. Mexican citizens cannot vote in our elections. Know why? Because the U.S. Constitution is not an international document, you nitwit. It applies to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil only. This is basic civics. It’s fuck’n tragic that you are so ignorant of your own country.

Nah, Trump is a fake.
Prove it.....

Sense this lying POS has decided to post a non sequitur to the thread's theme, and in doing so push my post, that is try to censor me, I will post my comment above, again

While I agree with you that Faun is a “lying POS”, it’s not really nice to say that. The video was in response to Faun’s question you confused, fragile ‘lil snowflake. :laugh:

Nah, Trump is a fake.
Prove it.....

Sense this lying POS has decided to post a non sequitur to the thread's theme, and in doing so push my post, that is try to censor me, I will post my comment above, again:

Mens rea is the intention or knowledge of wrongdoing that constitutes part of a crime, as opposed to the action or conduct of the accused; "an evil intent", a guilty mind".
Ballentinen's Law Dictionary,
3rd Edition, pg 791

It seems that the rhetoric used by The President in his rallies may be alleged as a crime, or dismissed as an unintentional consequence, depending on one's point of view.

However, when he calls for civil discourse, after many months of vitriol, and continues to do so after the events of this week, and then blames the Press, my point of view is to believe he is intentionally inciting his base. And, knows exactly what he is doing, i.e. dividing our nation.

The more you try to debase me (attempt that is) the more stupid and ignorant you prove yourself to be.

Where in the Bill of Rights are non citizens denied any of the rights guaranteed? Come on, give the reader something or keep you head out of your colon.

Or do what you usually do, run and hide.

When I was a punk I enjoyed making assholes like you cower in fear

Will the left wing democrats who hate President Trump and the State of Israel accept the blame for the shooter who killed 8 people at the Synagogue today? He is a known Trump and Israel hater, and since the left hates both....do they share the blame with the shooter...you know....since the left is trying to blame Trump for the bomber who didn't send bombs through the mail?
That's just b.s.

Is he a Trump supporter? I don't know, but there are Trump supporters that hate Jews and Trump supporters that like Jews. But mainly Trump has given extreme right groups a voice and has helped them, and they have helped him.

In any case he is not a leftist.
/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...
SYNAGOGUE SHOOTER DISLIKED TRUMP, POSTED “I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM”

Yep....will the democrats accept the blame for this shooter? Since he hated Trump and Israel...just like the democrats do?
Sure if you can prove he’s a Liberal.

No...he is a known Trump hater and a hater of Jews...two things he shares in common with the democrats and their anti-Israel rhetoric....

Another gun free zone...

Pittsburgh Tree of Life Synagogue Shooting apparently took place in another gun-free zone - Crime Prevention Research Center

the question about this incredibly horrible tragedy is: why someplace such as a Synagogue doesn’t allow parishioners to carry permitted concealed handguns? Apparently, during high holidays, the Synagogue has security present, but why not allow people to be protected quickly during the rest of the year.

The synagogue had run security drills, but the issue of financial limitations wouldn’t have been a big concern if they had allowed permitted concealed handguns. From the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:

Will the left wing democrats who hate President Trump and the State of Israel accept the blame for the shooter who killed 8 people at the Synagogue today? He is a known Trump and Israel hater, and since the left hates both....do they share the blame with the shooter...you know....since the left is trying to blame Trump for the bomber who didn't send bombs through the mail?
That's just b.s.

Is he a Trump supporter? I don't know, but there are Trump supporters that hate Jews and Trump supporters that like Jews. But mainly Trump has given extreme right groups a voice and has helped them, and they have helped him.

How does this supersede the liberal hate we have seen since 2016?

That's just b.s.

/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...
SYNAGOGUE SHOOTER DISLIKED TRUMP, POSTED “I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM”
Execute him. Nope...liberals will fight for his life.

Forum List

Back